Michael Tracey makes top ten Shmucks of the Decade

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

From the article:
    Michael Tracey and John Mark Karr share this honor, since they're a match made in creepy shmuck heaven. Tracey's a CU journalism professor, where he apparently teaches the finer points of sleazy, unsubstantiated tabloid exposes.

Hahahaaa....I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks Tricia, this has made my day!

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

That was excellent!

Sadly, Mary Lacy didn't make the list....she should have at least shared the award as she made it all possible!

I'd like to thank the academy..... :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

Oh, don't spoil my Christmas Tricia! Looking at the face of John Mark Karr gives me the creeps. Then the thought of Michael Tracey's face beside Karr's face Ech!. Throw Mary Lacey's face in there and it's BARF CITY :puke: on Christnas Eve :blush:

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Add the face of Lacy & Lou S and you have the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse (of this case)

Of course, remember there really were 4 Stooges, not just 3. (Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp.)

6. Elle

Elle Member

This is my laugh for the day, DeeDee! Have a nice Christmas!

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You are sooo right Barbara, Lacy ought to be included with Tracey and Karr!

Lacy proudly spoke to the media...We have caught the murderer, who needs any evidence when you have the raving confession of a lunatic, and the skewered logic of an delusional tabloid journalist professor?

I wonder if Lacy is crying her eyes out behind her haircurtains at the omission?

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Love, Love, Love!

I take it that they got rid of Plasket...

What A Delightful Christmas read, Thank You Westwood! You Take a Bow for having the Only Christmas Balls in Boulder....however, I do believe that FFJ called it first! LOL - The Validation printed in hard copy is The perfect present for someone that is in RealityLand about the perfect murder in the perfect town.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well said, Show Me! They should put that on Lacy's headstone. Along with, "Besides, I exonerated the real killer!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice