Another Year has Passed and still the lies continue . . .

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Did any of you think that in the year 2010 we would still be here talking about this case? I certainly didn't think so.

Logically with the information we know there should be some sort of closure of this case but alas, Boulder is not known for its logic.

As we head into the 14th year of the mystery, "Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey," we have to wonder where we will be in another 14 years? Still here? No offense my friends but I hope not.

December 25/26th 1996.

According to too many experts to count Patsy Ramsey wrote a 3 page ransom note.

Other than that fact I think it is hard to say exactly what happened. But, it's safe to say ( on FFJ anyway) there was no intruder. Mary Lacy be damned.

Now we have John Ramsey and his website asking for help to find the "real killer." Feels like a slap in the face doesn't it?

Every year I keep telling you to hang in there, maybe this year will be the year we find out the truth about what happened to JonBenet.

I'm not going to say it this year

Don't get me wrong I still hold out hope that one person who knows the truth will step up to the plate and do the right thing. But I don't see it happening any time soon.

What I will ask you, plead with you to do, is to not stop trying to find the truth. I don't care how many times we have to rehash something we will if only to keep JonBenet's memory alive.

We can't let evil win here. I don't mean to sound dramatic but that's what it is. Evil.

It is evil when you have a district attorney so blinded by her own ego that she "clears" people that should not be cleared AT ALL.

Evil is when you have parents of a murdered child use all their money, all their connections and all their influence to stymie an investigation into finding the real killer.

So my dear friends as we head into another year of trying to find out the truth about JonBenet Ramsey and her death I ask you to please not give up. We can't. Everyone else has failed JonBenet. Let's make sure we don't jump on that bandwagon too out of shear frustration.

I don't tell you this enough but I am so grateful you are in my life and so thankful you are here on FFJ. You are truly such an amazing group that the right words to describe your abilities escapes me other than to say you are amazing.

If anyone is reading this and is fooled by John Ramsey's latest plea to help find the real killer ask yourself this;

Why would John Ramsey go to all this trouble when he has the power to do the one thing that could set the investigation back on the right track. John has the power to ask for JonBenet to exhumed so she can be examined to find out if the Ramsey theory of a stun gun being used is true.

John Ramsey has the power to find out a key piece of evidence that could lead to his daughter's killer, yet when asked why he would not exhume JonBenet he said, "Let her rest." HUH?

If you have a logical bone in your body you have to ask yourself why won't John Ramsey exhume JonBenet to help find the real killer? Because John knows who the real killer is and if JonBenet was exhumed then the stun gun theory would be put to rest and John could no longer use it as a red herring in the investigation.

Forget about the ransom note and Patsy's fibers inside the twisted rope around JonBenet's neck, focus on this. On John Ramsey's refusal to do the one thing he can do to help find the killer.

You see my dear FFJ members, we can't give up. Not when John Ramsey and Mary Lacy and Michael Tracy and the list goes on and on, won't do the right thing for a little six year old girl who was murdered 13 years ago tonight.

God bless you for not giving up.

Love,
    Tricia

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Was just watching this movie and I guess I couldn't have picked a better one........I guess this is how you handle DA's when they are afraid to take killers to court ;) Interesting lesson re the justice system and deals.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/

If anyone saw it I am sure you understand the parallels........Great movie and sadly I agree,today it's about "it doesn't matter what you know,it matters what you can prove in court....".........

Anyway,I don't ever see JR confessing or telling anyone what happened that night.Nor do I see LE dragging him to the police station to answer some real questions.Thet don't have time for this cold case (they don't WANNA have time for it).

Bravo Mary Lacy.......first I thought your number one goal was to exonerate the Ramsey's.But I think you came up with your so-called DNA evidence only to keep this case open and the files away from the public.

Is this the perfect ending for the "perfect" crime?Nothing happens and we wait for a DNA match(good luck with that)?Ain't that cute........but it's WRONG!

3. Tricia

BRAVO Dear Madeleine. Fantastic post.

John Ramsey will never talk you are right about that.

I do have enough faith in human nature to hope someone who really knows the truth to someday step forward. Let's keep praying it happens.

As long as the case is open so will FFJ be open. :)

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

Most of the thanks, I believe, goes to you, Tricia. When my interest in this case was sparked, about two years ago, I'm very happy that I was able to come across this site. I was able to read and gain a wealth of information.

Yea. There are more than a few things that John Ramsey could do to help find the killer if that's what he really wants to do. Making a plea over a website is the least he could do. One would hope that he would return to Boulder and make him self completely available to the new task force that was assembled early last year.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Madeline, I saw that movie too. I like Gerard Butler anyway, but found myself cheering him on all through the movie.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Spot on, Learnin.

John AND Burke should be in Boulder, answering any and every question the BPD has, BEGGING to be put under hypnosis, polygraphed--and begging their former and current friends and family to HELP the BPD in the investigation, volunteering to COOPERATE with the BPD in ANY way possible.

HA! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS does John Ramsey want this investigation ANYWHERE but where it is: COLD AS HIS CHILD IN HER GRAVE.

May every lie you told twist your tongue into knots for eternity, John Ramsey.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Instead, John and Burke spent the anniversary of JonBenet's death enjoying a very posh resort in Hawaii.

So much for John being broke. So much for caring about catching JonBenet's killer. But hey, when you already know how she died, why bother?

8. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Me too!I just loved the judge/bail discussion part!

9. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yes, indeed! An FBI administered polygraph for John and his family members would be good for starters. Then, he could plead for the rest of the acquaintances to come forth and do the same, taking his example.

10. AMES

AMES Member

I agree! And Burke has been an adult for a couple of years now...give that man a polygraph, ASAP!!!

11. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Is this BR?

[​IMG]

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yep.

13. Tricia

He is a very handsome young man.

We can only hope he will someday speak about what really happened.

14. Karen

Karen Member

I for one don't ever expect Burke to speak out about what happened that night. I think family loyalty is too important to his clan and that's the way he was raised. I hope I'm wrong.

15. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

ITA.And I think they made sure he doesn't remember much.......didn't they send him to "therapy" or something after the murder?And he sure was taught about how to keep a secret.....

16. Tricia

I think Burke did received some therapy but no idea how much.

Remember John Ramsey saying something really odd like he wonders if Burke will have "issues" when he is forty. Something like that.

Anyway, along that line of thinking John is correct.

If Burke has not received very intense therapy he will never escape his past. He might think he has but the trauma will manifest itself in other ways.

Author Robert Pirsig said: "What sort of future is coming up from behind I really don't know but the past, spread out ahead, dominates everything in site."

This is painfully true. If you do not deal with your issues of the past those issues will dominate your future. The issues will determine how you deal with your day to day life.

This is why we have so many addicts in the world. Trying to numb pain from the past. They themselves may not even know why they are an addict unless they get the help they need.

John could very well be right. Burke might have issues when he is forty and boy oh boy with his family drama they are going to be big ones. Unless he has received the proper therapy. In my opinion.

17. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

He didn't seem too affected by his sister's death so I was thinking that maybe the purpose of the therapy was to twist his memories and not necessarily to help him through the pain of having lost his sister(what pain?).......just a thought.....
    And if JR cares so much about BR why doesn't he just cut the intruder cr@p......
    he keeps pushing it and this can't be good for his son,no matter how you look at it....imo That's why I am beginning to think that maybe BDI and this is the only way JR can protect him,by constantly diverting the attention,by making people look the other way.....why would he do this if PDI(she's dead,she can't be charged anymore,would be WISER to shut up and let it go,it's not like someone will ever bring any PDI charges so what's the point?????)?...
    he won't stop though IMO......and if it's so (BDI).....who will protect BR after JR passes away?

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Some of us may remember an oldie-but-goodie, "Betty Bowers"? She did several parodies of Patsy Ramsey, as Betty's Atlanta "friend."

Well, I inadvertantly came upon this one today while googling. I don't think I ever saw it before, and it made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Maybe Betty got closer to the truth than she meant to....

At any rate, if you're very religious, offended easily--or not-so-easily, but definitely not able to tolerate what could be considered "blasphemy," don't go to this link. However, if you can handle it and want to see a true rapier wit being wielded, with a very sharp edge, this is rather good:

http://www.bettybowers.com/ramseys.html

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh My! I had never read that before although I know the name Betty Bowers; just can't remember why or where I heard it before

Too Funny. Thanks for bringing it back. I enjoyed that

20. Karen

Karen Member

LOL! I've never seen that before! Thank you for bringing it here for us to read.!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice