Lawyer for JonBenet Ramsey suspect arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Little

Little Member

I was so hoping it would be Lin Wood :)

2. Elle

Elle Member

Until the Seas run dry,Little! :)

For Lin Wood to be arrested, Little (?). Methinks you will have to wait until the seas run dry! :)

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

Me too, Little

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I was sure old Woody was caught abusing his horse! :wood:

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I was hoping it was Wood also Little...thanks for the article.

So the lawyer had abdominal surgery to restrict her need for food, gets so desperate she spies the hotel and thinks...Yoplaits!!! She breaks into the hotel fridge and takes yogurt......doesn't think to run to the local store or convience shop and spend a few dollars for yogurt. And her name is Patience.

Too weird.

"Must not steal yogurt, must not steal yogurt.":banghead:

Seriously this poor woman needs some real mental help.

6. Little

Little Member

Honestly, I wondered if this was satire for a while. It's like that commercial where the girl is trying to suck the last of the yogurt out of the cup and the cup sort of collapses. I thought that surgery was supposed to curb your hunger. This is just strange and I agree Show Me, she needs more than a stomach band, she needs big time therapy.

Hmm, maybe old Woodsy can defend her.

7. koldkase

8. Show Me

Maybe she can eat more yogurt than say a salad and not fill her stomach as fast? Or talk about cravings???

Hah...lol...Wood defends Patience. Wood only defends the top news celebrity types....soooo unless Patience gets more publicity....Woody won't touch her with a ten foot pole.

9. Little

Little Member

It could happen Show Me. Have you ever received those emails about the reasons people sue? She could have one against the surgeon who put the band on which didn't allow her to eat more, one against the yogurt company because their product tastes so good, one against the police cpt. for making fun of the yogurt on her nose, one against the inn for not having enough security to stop her from entering, one against the refrigerator manufacturer for not having a warning label on it, one against the latch the padlock manufacturer for not holding up to keep her from breaking in - oh the list could just go on and on. Sounds like it's right up Woodsy's alley to me.

10. koldkase

Gosh, Little, I think you missed your calling! You think just like a lawyer! Better watch out, or Woody will be trying to recruit you.

11. Show Me

hahahahaaaa.....you'd make a good lawsuit lawyer! KK's right...you'd better watch out Little or Woody will try to recruit you!

Just remember to wait 3 to 4 months for the tabloid feeding frenzy and then sue the most solvent news media buisness's for big bucks.

12. Elle

Elle Member

You're hired Little!

Your hired. Little! :) I want to sue a lot of people about a lot of things. How much time have you got?

13. Little

Little Member

LOL, just what the world needs - more lawyers!!

14. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Goody! I get the chance to change my spelling, Little! Feel free to correct my mistakes for me. You're my friend - right?

15. Little

Little Member

Mill Valley lawyer pleads guilty in yogurt case

Just another strange strange chapter. You don't suppose it was pineapple yogurt do you? :yow: Oh wait, there wasn't any yogurt missing from the Ramsey fridge was there? :yow: Oh wait, :shamed: she's safe, John Ramsey wants anything but anyone opening up anything to do with his daughter's murder - whew, that was a close one. Lucky for him all his goofy PIs decided to sit the rest of this one out cuz they would have been all over this one.

16. Show Me

Me too Elle, for one thing Baskin Robbins for making me gain weight with yummy flavors I can't resist.

Great tv programs for making me stay up too late to watch them, and be slothlike at work the next day.

Oh yeah...and I want to sue the slow drivers who keep getting in my way when I want to get somewhere fast.

You can do it Little!

17. Little

Little Member

Well heck, while we're at it we could add a bunch of the case players for making us nauseous and causing us to purchase so many head banging pillows over these past 13+ years.

18. koldkase

I want to sue the Ramseys for covering up the murder of JonBenet and not confessing the truth of it! --->>> :pout:

Therefore, making me spend 10 years of my life chasing down the truth so I wouldn't be worried about "someone out there" killing another child!! Throw in emotional stress and suffering! :cold:

Yeah! And everyone on this forum can join the suit! File it, Little! It's a class action suit in the making! :deal:

19. koldkase

Yeah, put that in there, too!! :puke: :banghead:

20. koldkase

Moab moved the discussion that was growing here about the elements of the Amy Bishop shooting spree case which related to the cover up of her killing her sibling and therefore the JonBenet case questions regarding Burke.

It's now at this new thread: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9882

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice