Lawyer Calls Woods’s Remarks Counterproductive

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Little

Little Member

Ahhh, the media whore couldn't resist.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I thought tiger Woods' remarks were genuine, Little. When a man reaches the calibre of excellence whether it is in business or sports, whatever (?) ... there are always women waiting in the wings to have a go because these men are just not ordinary men. It's a challenege for these women if they succeed. In my younger days when we attended business gatherings, I have seen some of these women in action going after the top men in the business. It's very difficult for some of these men to be always on their guard when they have these women throwing themselves at them.

3. Little

Little Member

I think his remarks were genuine too Elle. It took a lot of guts for him to take complete blame and it showed an integrity that I'm sure LLW has no comprehension of. Tiger making a public apology and taking responsibility for his actions goes against everything LLW is. I have to wonder what's in it for him to crawl out from under his rock and even comment on this.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That would be my question too. Why does he care? What gives him the right to judge the timing and the content of anything TW does? Maybe the ambulance chaser offered to help re-build TW's image and sue everyone in the world who doesn't agree with him...isn't that what BinWoody does best?

5. Elle

Elle Member

I think it's because Lin Wood likes to sell himself by being on the news, Little.

6. Little

Little Member

I know! TW has lots of money and I can just imagine that LW would sell his soul (oh wait, too late), well, he would really really really like to interject himself into something this high-profile. Maybe he's hoping to get to Tiger's wife and convince her to sue Tiger. The thing is you've just got to have no doubt that LW could give a crap about any of this except for what prize he might get. He's absolutely a disgusting worm (uh oh - forgot to say JMPO).

I agree with you too Elle.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah Lin Woody's mad 'cause he's not representing Tiger Woods and thus is losing out on the limelight. The man lives and breathes media attention...I think he's been suffocating and needed to publicly trash some one for attention. LW is probably wondering why Larry King hasn't called him lately.

I thought Tiger remorseful and doing his best to keep out of the media while he tries to repair his marriage. The last thing Tiger and his family needs right now is a media whore.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Actually, the last thing Tiger Woods needs now is ANY kind of whore...

(Sorry- couldn't resist).

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Woody!

Oh what a laugh he is! He wants into Tiger's world and his millions any way he can get there.

I have to disagree with all of you who thought Tiger was sincere. The only thing Tiger was sorry for was that he got caught. He has been a spoiled brat with little to no personality all his life. (He's a golfer ferpete'ssake) His Dad saw his talent and drove him into the upper atmosphere of the sport. He liked it that he could win and make millions. He got away with so many things and now he has to pay. His speech was full of his therapy phrases which helped I guess. But I think he has a long long way to go if he wants his marriage to succeed. I heard one critic mention that you don't go from 14 different affairs to 0 and just end it...no way! And I have to believe that he will have a real struggle. His denial of any domestic violence in his marraige..... Ever !...is suspect. Several of the bad boys in sports have also used that very phrasing with their denial of drugs or betting on sports and then have been found guilty of that very thing. So we shall see. No I don't think he was sincere at all. It wasn't heart felt because I'll bet his corporate group of "people" wrote the whole speech for him or had a lot to do with it.

I've watched him in tournaments over the years and he was a brat! He swore openly, tossed his clubs, pounded them into the ground and got angry with the crowds for little things. His temper was ever present. I wasn't a fan as you can guess.

10. Show Me

hahahahaaa....good one!

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

12. Elle

Elle Member

I thought this too about Tiger, Show Me. Lin Wood is pouting because he didn't get Tiger's case. I personally haven't heard any of the other celebrities in the same boat making a statement like this . To me, his honesty came through. He could have chosen to remain silent as many other men have done. I hope Tiger and Elin will have many more happy years together if they can put it all behind them (?). Let's wish them all the best!

13. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, DeeDee! :)

14. Show Me

Me too Elle! Kids need mom and dad.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CWiley%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CWiley%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CWiley%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Trebuchet MS","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Tiger Woods Hires Dubya's Spin Man
    Posted Mar 11th 2010 11:05AM by TMZ Staff
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Tiger Woods is reaching into George W. Bush's cabinet for help with his comeback -- the golfer has reportedly hired Dubya's former press secretary Ari Fleischer to help plan his return to golf.

[FONT=&quot]According to the New York Post, Woods has been using Fleischer in strategy sessions in Tiger's Florida home -- with one meeting taking place earlier this week.

Fleischer has famously transitioned into a high-profile sports image consultant -- and has worked with icons like Mark McGwire and the Green Bay Packers.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz0hyIYV5cr<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]

Attached Files:

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Good Luck Tiger!

His image will never be the same no matter how many wins he gets from now on. And he deserves all of it and more. Bah humbug to him!

17. Elle

Elle Member

Being a golfer I have to admit to admiring Tiger Woods, and for sure he misbehaved, no more than millions of other men out there, but because he is so famous, the whole world now knows. As I look at the present photograph of Tiger presented in the New York Post, I do see "sorrow" in his face. I shall continue to like Tiger Woods because he is one of the best golfers to hit this planet. I hope he and his wife will still remain together.

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

My Dear Elle,

You and I will differ on our opinions of the man. I know he is the best golfer that has played the game in modern times. And he may continue to win and win big as the years go by. I don't respect him as a man but only respect his ability to golf. I hope I haven't offended you by my bah humbug comment. I was responding to the "idea" that he wanted the world to see him as the wholesome family man with a beautiful wife and 2 precious children. He pushed that for fans to believe in. His army of publicists put that out there for us to see and many believed all of it. That is where he failed. He lied to us. That is my bah humbug. And he is at fault for doing that...big time.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Not at all, Zoomama! You are just stating your opinion here, and it's your right to do so. :) Tiger has upset many people by his bad behaviour. Understandable!

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...I know I'm going to end up in the Guttah Stocks for this, but...gulp...I actually agree with Lin Wood on this one. :eek:

And while editing, I must add that this is one of my extra long rants, so either scroll or get your coffee, because this is my first and last post on this, so I'm going to let it fly. :hopmad:

I thought Tiger's entire apology was insincere, a publicity move, and very badly done. His sad eyes were crocodile tears, IMO: :sad:

The reason I thought it was badly done was because, in spite of his "Sorry for this, and sorry for that, and sorry for the other," Tiger actually became MENACING at one point! When he talked about his wonderful wife and how there had never been ANY domestic violence between them, he really attempted to appear threatening to anyone who had speculated or joked about the "golf club" and broken SUV windows or might in the future. I thought that was WAY out of line for what he was trying to do, which was to garner sympathy and forgiveness so he can continue to make a zillion dollars as a sports celebrity spokesperson. Oh, yeah, how sincere!

Look, I could understand him being protective of his wife, but HE'S the one who cheated on her with every Ho he could land until he got caught--and we're talking double digits who have actually talked to the media about it, so who knows how many there really were. And HE'S the one who has made plenty of money being that "family man" golf celebrity, all while actually being a sorry excuse for a husband and father in reality.

But here's the thing that really angered me most about Tiger's attempt to chastise and contain the media on this: Tiger is the one who GOT INTO that SUV and WRECKED IT ON PUBLIC PROPERTY. He's ALSO the one who REFUSED TO EVEN SPEAK TO LE AFTERWARDS, with HIS WIFE running interference and telling them he was not there, was not able, whatever. And he has every LEGAL right to do that; but Tiger ALSO is a SELF-PROMOTING, PUBLIC FIGURE who now seems to EXPECT the public to FORGET HE HASN'T ACTUALLY TOLD THE PUBLIC WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT, ON PUBLIC PROPERTY, INVESTIGATED BY PUBLICLY EMPLOYED LE UNDER PUBLIC LAWS.

Not our business? NOT SO. If you or I were in a wreck, obviously on drugs or alchohol, PASSED OUT, for chrisakes, on public property, could we EXPECT LE to just FUHGEDABOUDIT? While Tiger legally has the right to say nothing to LE, it's a bit stunning he then turns around and says to his MILLIONS OF FANS, who make him TONS OF MONEY, "Hey, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS that I have avoided LE and cheated on my wife like the lying PUNK I am, but please, buy the products I endorse!"

Why DOES entitled TIGER get a pass with LE itself, anyway? You do know that LE REFUSES to release his BLOOD TEST RESULTS, don't you? The tests were done at the hospital after the accident--the one where the EMT wouldn't let the wife into the ambulance because it was a possible domestic violence case? Do you REALLY think LE would bury the PUBLIC RECORD on this FOR US? (Shades of Ramsey here. This was kind of the last straw for me with Tiger.)

Now add in Tiger standing up there at his "press conference", glaring at the media, demanding they LEAVE HIS WIFE ALONE. Oh my, I completely agree with Lin Wood that Tiger came across as arrogant, insincere, AND CERTAINLY NOT HUMBLED by what HE has brought on his own family. Then the media just stroked Tiger's back, no hard questions asked.

It is really hard for me to agree out loud with Lin Wood on anything, too. :sick:

So Tiger's a great golfer, maybe the best of all time. On the flip side, we have found out he's a rotten human being who thinks HE is above the law, above moral accountability, and who only took his responsibilities to his family seriously AFTER he got CAUGHT PUBLICLY.

As for his wife and that mysterious golf club that somehow figured into the accident, I have no idea and don't care, but THEY were the authors of this debacle, NOT THE MEDIA. If they BOTH had been honest with police, then maybe we would have nothing to speculate about. But they weren't--at least, not on the RECORD, though who knows what happened under the table. Now THEY CAN'T NOW WHINE ABOUT IT, like the man who killed his parents and then asked the judge for mercy because he was an orphan.

I watched Tiger when he won his first Masters', I pulled for him and was thrilled at his skill and good fortune to have that kind of talent. I even thought while he and his wife were dealing with the fallout of his mistakes, good luck to them. But when he held that press conference, I changed my mind. As far as I can see, he's only sorry he's been caught and lost his sponsors. That his wife is staying with him tells me she's as greedy as he is.

Fair is fair, and nothing about Tiger's expectation of privilege is appealing; not the cover up following his PUBLIC accident; not the serial philandering; and certainly not him blaming OTHERS for the fallout of HIS ACTIONS.

BooHOO, you made YOURSELVES a joke, and that's NOBODY'S FAULT BUT YOURS, Mr. and Mrs. Tiger. :pout:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice