Rachel Cooke Search - Fundraiser

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, Apr 28, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

The search for Rachel Cooke is on-going. On Saturday, 27 April there was a Run/Walk fundraiser for Rachel. Janet (Rachel's mom) designed the logo on the T-shirts. The shirts are Fruit of the Loom "lofteez."

Currently there are Run/Walk for Rachel T-shirts still available. If you would like to have a T-shirt place your order by posting here.

RC estimates there are still about 50 shirts of each size (S,M,L,XL) available.

<b>The shirt price is $10.00 (includes S&H.)</b>

Place your order here or email me directly at Jusrotn@cox-internet.com.

Be sure you state size and quantity on your post or email. I will let you know where to mail your check via PM or Email.

<b>Make your check or money order out to Run/Walk for Rachel.</b>

Once your check is received, your shirt/s will be mailed to you.

For those of you not in the Austin area, wearing this shirt is another way to spread the message about the search for Rachel nationally!

<b>Run for Rachel raises money, awareness</b>

04/28/2002

By Jamie Congrove
    KVUE News

When Rachel Cooke disappeared she was doing what she loved most: running.

On Saturday, her parents and hundreds of others staged a fun run to raise money for the reward fund and to raise awareness of the mystery.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/0428kvuecooke-jw.32fe1561.html

Edited to remove sizing statement.

Shirt front

Last edited: Apr 29, 2002
  2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Rachel Cook Run/Walk Fundraiser

Shirt back

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Order

1 size M for me and 1 size L for Belle.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2002
  4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

2 XLs for Moab

5. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

XXL Available too

We also have about 25 XXL size Run/Walk for Rachel shirts.

I don't feel that they run small like JR does. We can debate that one JR. ;o)

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

RC

No debate needed. Normally, I take a small but wished I had gotten a medium - maybe it's just my shirt. :)

These are the same brand shirts as the Texas Equuasearch shirts. I got a medium TE shirt and it seems to be a true medium and is too big so... Maybe I am nuts like WY says I am. :)

I would go with RC's sizing opinion when ordering (after trying on my TE shirt.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice