John Mark Karr - now a woman?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Little

Little Member

Report: Former JonBenet Suspect Now A Woman
    John Mark Carr Living As Woman, According To Report

POSTED: 9:40 am MDT March 29, 2010
    DENVER -- Remember John Mark Carr, the man who claimed to have killed JonBenet Ramsey in Boulder?

In 2006, Carr was flown from Thailand to Boulder, Colo., where his confession didn't hold up and he was released. Investigators said his DNA didn't match DNA collected from the crime scene in 1996.

On Monday, INSIDE EDITION reported that Carr recently became a woman through a sex change operation. They also reported that he recently posted a photo of himself on his Facebook page.

The program aired on KMGH TV Monday morning, showing the face of an apparent woman with long brown hair, not immediately recognizable as Carr.

INSIDE EDITION said reporters tried to track down Carr through court documents but found the Seattle address he listed was a post office box.

Click here to read the report from INSIDE EDITION, which airs weekdays at 9 a.m. on Denver's 7.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/22987795/detail.html

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I went to Facebook and saw only a spoof page for JMK, with the same photo that was used in the news clips from his arrest. That really isn't his own page, just something that some sickos think is funny. Unless it has already been pulled.

3. Little

Little Member

Love the last word on this one!

Attached Files:

4. Elle

Elle Member

I feel sick inside when I look at John Mark Carr's face. He gives me the creeps.

He sure is one strange son-of-a-gun.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Ask Michael Tracy. That's priceless!

From the photo, I think it could be him. If it is, he looks better as a female. :did:

6. Elle

Elle Member

I think the posters who spoof about something like this DeeDee are just as sick as JohnMark Karr himself.

Yes DeeDee JMK is effeminate

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
  7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

While that black/white photo does look like it could be a transexual man, it doesn't have the browbone or lips that JMK does. The lips can be tinkered with by using plumping agents like Restylane and Juvederm, but not the browbone.
    Frankly, I thought he looked like woman before anyway.

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yep

Yes DeeDee I agree that the facial features aren't a match in the areas that can't be changed.

9. Karen

Karen Member

I can't believe this guy is still getting press. Who cares about him??? The media is unbelievable.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too Elle...

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, PERV Karr is a sicko, and we have Michael Tracey to thank for making him infamously associated with JonBenet's murder case.

I love that quote about asking Tracey to clear up the PERV Karr stuff, as well. You do remember that Tracey was actually still in contact with PERV Karr when Tracey wrote that pathetic "article" on wordpress.com, dumping his unsold book, more or less.

This Facebook photo could be photoshopped. The poster BIZ brought all this to topix, as he/she always does, starting threads on PERV Karr repeatedly. This could easily be a hoax to bring PERV Karr back into the spotlight.

BIZ is either obsessed with PERV Karr--hoping so desperately to find that intruder that all logic has fled...oh, wait, that's Lou Smit--or BIZ is PERV Karr.

At any rate, until I see those "documents" and proof that PERV Karr has done the name change, sex change, etc., I'm skeptical. These people will stop at nothing for attention, after all.

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hmmmm,

If Carr is now a woman how did he get the money to pay for the surgery? I would have thought he was unemployable as a teacher by now.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That was one of my first thoughts. I wondered how he paid for it.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The comedy team of Lacy & Tracy?

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I always thought he was a big drag queen. He didn't want JBR for nefarious reasons--he was jealous of her tiaras and pretty dresses.

Mary Lacy was so wise and astute to take Karr seriously, spending tens of thousands of dollars on this clown to bring him in from some Third World hellhole. Makes allotta sense.:puke:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Ach forget all about this strange guy John Mark Carr, Bob, and tell me where you have been hiding? :)

Are you still in the art world creating computer games?

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What Elle said!

And...how are your 4-legged babies?

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

hahahahaha!!!

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hi guys! You KNOW that any headline reading "John Karr Now a Woman?" would bring me back around! Good Lord--does this idiot ever stop flailing around, looking for an identity? I mean pick a persona and go with it!

These days I spend most of my off-time fossil hunting. Yesterday my friend John (not Karr)and I went out and found my first Colombian Mammoth tusk! Actually John found it, and I had to work like Kunta Kinte to dig it out of the mud!

And as far as my pups are concerned, here's a video I took of them when it snowed here a few weeks ago (well, for Texas it was snowing):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2O6dXZi2zA

20. Thor

Thor Active Member

I loved that video Bob!! Thanks for sharing that. I just love the name Noodles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice