Woman Claims John Mark Karr Threatened To Kill Her

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Police Are Searching For The Former Suspect In The JonBenet Ramsey Case Who Is Now Reportedly A Woman Named Alexis Reich

http://cbs2.com/local/Woman.Claims.John.2.1649083.html

LOS ANGELES (CBS) ― He once confessed to killing child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey. But John Mark Karr's confession fell apart. Now, a former student says Karr has threatened to kill her.

After he falsely confessed to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, John Mark Karr was branded an attention seeker, not a violent predator.

But according to one woman, that's exactly what he is. She just filed a restraining order against him after he allegedly threatened to kill her.

"He said that if I got in the way of him and his little girls, he would have me hunted down and killed," said Samantha Spiegel.

Spiegel, 19, claims Karr threatened to kill her in a series of online conversations as recently as Sunday.

In one online conservation, he wrote: "I want to hurt you."

Spiegel wrote back: "you do?"

"If you deceive me I will kill you. I know where you live," he replied back.

According to a restraining order filed last week, Spiegel was concerned for her safety since Karr knew where she lived, where she goes to school and felt he "seriously threatened to hunt her down and kill her by any means necessary."

The stay away order is against Alexis Reich.

Karr is now reportedly a woman last seen living at a battered women's shelter in Seattle.

"My concern about him getting a sex-change operation is that he's disguising himself in a way that people don't know who he is," Spiegel said.

Now police in Washington State are looking for the former John Mark Karr, now turned Alexis Reich.

Spiegel's bizarre relationship with Karr began when she was only nine-years-old.

She was a fourth grader at an exclusive all-girls catholic school in San Francisco.

John Mark Karr was her charismatic teacher's aid.

"All the students were very fond of him and…there was always a certain excitement among the children to see Mr. Karr," Spiegel said.

She said he had complete mind control over her.

"I just thought he was just misunderstood," she said.

For the last two years, she said they developed an intense relationship.

"I would have done anything," she said.

It was only after her parents sent her to a treatment facility recently Spiegel decided to cut him off.

[snip]

(© MMX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Read full article at link listed above.

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

"I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD." Oh, give me a break!

After all of his publicity during the fiasco of the JBR case she still developed an intense relationship. Please help me Jesus! What a nut she is.

He did like his women very young didn't he? Oh this gives me the shivers to even think about.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And let's all give a big Thank-You to Mary Lacy for bringing him back to the US!

Thanks, Mary Crazy. Just what we needed here. Another wack-job pedophile with a propensity for violence.

He must make some ugly broad.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

From the article:

Spiegel said Karr doesn't act alone and he has followers all over the country, even here in the southland who are in constant contact with him.
    Creepy!
    If this is true I doubt we've heard the last of Karr.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ummm - I think that I can speak for ALL women...We Don't Want Him! HE is far from being a woman and this is an Insult to our Gender!!!

:survivor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice