Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Burke Ramsey graduates from Purdue - May 2010

Burke will graduate from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana the weekend of May 14-16, 2010. Before Burke locked his Twitter account, he publicaly posted the following comments in his Tweets and talked about what he might want to do after graduation.

On Oct 16, 2009, Burke wrote to a friend in Atlanta:

"i might be down there for spring break or something...and im like 90% sure ill be moving there after i graduate in may"

On February 3, 2010, Burke wrote:

"career fair time! my top 3 companies: @MITREcorp (aviation systems developent), @ClarityCon, and Gulfstream aerospace"

and

"poking around the internet for jobs in traverse city....moving back to michigan sounds nice!"

It will be interesting to see where Burke ends up and what kind of job he gets after graduation.

Below is a recent photo of Burke taken in Hawaii this past December when he and his dad went there for the Christmas holidays. Burke publicly posted this photo for all to see using his Twitter account. It is still available on the web.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    As soon as the ransom note was matched to Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, the Ramseys distanced themselves from it and have refused to talk about it since! The ransom note is the one verifiable link to JonBenet's killer, and the Ramseys want nothing to do with it! Why? The answer is obvious!

RANSOM NOTE ANALYSIS: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Thank you for that update!

He has a Facebook page, too. There is one photo of him skateboarding. His info is private (don't blame him at all for this), but he has over 1,000 friends.
    Alas, I have only 47 friends.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Burke will graduate from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana the weekend of May 14-16, 2010. Before Burke locked his Twitter account, he publicaly posted the following comments in his Tweets and talked about what he might want to do after graduation.

On Oct 16, 2009, Burke wrote to a friend in Atlanta:

"i might be down there for spring break or something...and im like 90% sure ill be moving there after i graduate in may"

On February 3, 2010, Burke wrote:

"career fair time! my top 3 companies: @MITREcorp (aviation systems developent), @ClarityCon, and Gulfstream aerospace"

and

"poking around the internet for jobs in traverse city....moving back to michigan sounds nice!"

It will be interesting to see where Burke ends up and what kind of job he gets after graduation.

Below is a recent photo of Burke taken in Hawaii this past December when he and his dad went there for the Christmas holidays. Burke publicly posted this photo for all to see using his Twitter account. It is still available on the web.

Wow, he looks alot like Patsy. He sure is a pretty boy ~ young man I guess I should say. My, my, how time flies!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post

He has a Facebook page, too. There is one photo of him skateboarding. His info is private (don't blame him at all for this), but he has over 1,000 friends.

I have like eight, and two of those are my younguns.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Patsys eyes, Johns nose. No doubt about his parentage. Thanks for the update.

Arrow Thanks,

It is interesting to see him all grown up. I wish him success in life but I just can't give him a complete, 100%, no doubts about it, pass. It looks like he is interested in aeronauticts. (sp)
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    It is interesting to see him all grown up. I wish him success in life but I just can't give him a complete, 100%, no doubts about it, pass. It looks like he is interested in aeronauticts. (sp)
    According to what Burke wrote on his Twitter page, I believe he's getting a degree in computer science or something similiar. He has mentioned loving to fly like his dad. Burke still loves skateboarding, and he enjoyed the Skate Park in Denver this past Spring Break while in Colorado, even posting a photo of it on his Twitter page. He's also developed another hobby of being a DJ and doing "mashups" of songs with turntables and electronic equipment.

It will be interesting to see what he does with his life.
    As soon as the ransom note was matched to Patsy's handwriting and linguistics, the Ramseys distanced themselves from it and have refused to talk about it since! The ransom note is the one verifiable link to JonBenet's killer, and the Ramseys want nothing to do with it! Why? The answer is obvious!

RANSOM NOTE ANALYSIS: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

A lot of college-age kids have hundreds or even over a thousand "friends." They include everyone they ever knew in high school and college - it's more like acquaintances than friends. And everyone that age HAS a FB page as opposed to those of us who grew up without the internet.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    A lot of college-age kids have hundreds or even over a thousand "friends." They include everyone they ever knew in high school and college - it's more like acquaintances than friends. And everyone that age HAS a FB page as opposed to those of us who grew up without the internet.
    Interesting point- I have a FB page and belong to a few groups involving my hometown. Yet, there are very few people from my high school/college class there. I am 61, and most people posting are at least 10 years younger than that. It's because most people over 60 either don't use the Internet or don't join social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Interesting point- I have a FB page and belong to a few groups involving my hometown. Yet, there are very few people from my high school/college class there. I am 61, and most people posting are at least 10 years younger than that. It's because most people over 60 either don't use the Internet or don't join social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace.
    Exactly, but you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE under the age of 25, or even 30, who doesn't have a Facebook page. It's just part of their generational world.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Patsys eyes, Johns nose. No doubt about his parentage. Thanks for the update.
    Yes, I think he's a "cross between" Patsy and John.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Wow...he looks so different as a young man.

Hope he has job connections through his father...very hard for young graduates to find a job that pays enough. Many kids have to move back to mom and dad's until they get the loans paid off and find a decent paying job with benefits...or end up sharing an apartment or house with other young grads.

I'm guessing Burke doesn't have student loans.