Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    They have a very incestuous business/lawyer relationship going on in Boulder/Colorado. It's not illegal and they certainly don't seem to ever worry about that little Code of Ethics thingie--"the appearance of impropriety." Ha!
    Well, my point was the Bynum-Hunter relationship as it pertains to the Ramsey case. I think Mike Bynum was called early on the morning of December 26, 1996, and the "fix" was in before Patsy ever called her friends to come over (in spite of the Ransom Note's dire warning about her talking to even "a stray dog")!

IMHO, Bynum was the first link in the chain. Bynum was the one who connected John Ramsey with his friend, Hal Haddon, and Bynum was the connection to Alex Hunter, who later refused to subpoena the Ramsey's December phone records and bring the Ramseys in for questioning. Hunter never intended to fully investigate the case because he knew exactly where it would lead.

Bynum-Hunter-Haddon. Those three, with all of their powerful connections, made sure the Ramseys didn't have to face justice. And I wouldn't be surprised if Lockheed Martin was in there somewhere, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Well, my point was the Bynum-Hunter relationship as it pertains to the Ramsey case. I think Mike Bynum was called early on the morning of December 26, 1996, and the "fix" was in before Patsy ever called her friends to come over (in spite of the Ransom Note's dire warning about her talking to even "a stray dog")!

IMHO, Bynum was the first link in the chain. Bynum was the one who connected John Ramsey with his friend, Hal Haddon, and Bynum was the connection to Alex Hunter, who later refused to subpoena the Ramsey's December phone records and bring the Ramseys in for questioning. Hunter never intended to fully investigate the case because he knew exactly where it would lead.

Bynum-Hunter-Haddon. Those three, with all of their powerful connections, made sure the Ramseys didn't have to face justice. And I wouldn't be surprised if Lockheed Martin was in there somewhere, too.
    I totally agree.

Maddeningly disgusting, isn't it?

The rest of my thoughts are too shocking to write about these twisted curses on the human race.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Exclamation

Cherokee and KK,

I agree also. If I were one of the new sets of eyes that is looking into this case I would want to see the phone records for the Ramseys for the month of December....no question. I'd want to see if perhaps the "kidnappers" called them before the cops all came or the entire neighborhood showed up. Also since John was out of view during that morning could he have made one or two more calls while not within their hearing? The fact that the phone records weren't requested is more telling than ever I think. I wonder if they even exist today or if they are forever gone? That would tell us something all by itself wouldn't it?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Cherokee and KK,

I agree also. If I were one of the new sets of eyes that is looking into this case I would want to see the phone records for the Ramseys for the month of December....no question. I'd want to see if perhaps the "kidnappers" called them before the cops all came or the entire neighborhood showed up. Also since John was out of view during that morning could he have made one or two more calls while not within their hearing? The fact that the phone records weren't requested is more telling than ever I think. I wonder if they even exist today or if they are forever gone? That would tell us something all by itself wouldn't it?
    Why would you think the phone records weren't requested? The police WANTED them, DA AH refused to issue a warrant. He wanted police to just "ask" for them. Think the Rs would have said "yes"? Right.
    The phone records were forever sealed by a judge after they were obtained illegally by tabloid reporters. Those men were arrested for it, I believe, and because of that incident, the judge will not allow them to be even seen by prosecutors in the R case. To me, that is a miscarriage of justice in itself, and it sounds a bit suspect to me. The judge is "punishing"...who? The police? Sounds like a pretty sleazy deal here. Wonder if anyone suggested this to the judge? Like maybe someone who could influence the appointment of judges? Maybe someone in a powerful law firm or position of power in the state?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.