Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Ha ha ha, so THAT'S how John Ramsey got the job! His old friend and laywer pal, Mike Bynum, was appointed as "Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, North America" on May 21, 2010. For details see - http://media.wotnews.com.au/asxann/01067403.pdf

Mike didn't waste much time getting John aboard the new gravy train. By the way, John's official title is "Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/index.php

White Canyon Uranium Limited

ASX: WCU TSX-V: WU

Latest News - September 27, 2010

•Development material is being supplied to Denison Mines Corp in preparation for milling under toll milling agreement

•Lew Cross appointed Chairman, Board of Directors

•Mike Bynum appointed Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, NA

•Strategic Investor acquires 20 million shares of WCU stock from Golden States

•John Ramsey appointed Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America

•Growing its resource base through exploration, drilling, consolidation and acquisition

•Mike Shumway appointed Vice President, Mining and Acquisitions, WCU North America
    Now why do I feel like this is a business JR started up himself, possibly with Mike Bynum? And why do the names Lew Cross and Mike Shumway sound familiar? I guess it could be coincidence.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Yep- that's the article. Thanks!
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

It looks like this company has been operating in Australia for awhile.
    Last edited by Sabrina; October 3, 2010, 9:30 pm at Sun Oct 3 21:30:36 UTC 2010. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    It looks like this company has been operating in Australia for awhile.
    Yes, it is an Australian uranium mining company. Apparently, they decided to expand into mining for uranium in Utah, so they created a North American division to the company this past year. That's why they brought Mike Bynum on board, and then he got John Ramsey the "marketing" job.

Yes, it is an Australian uranium mining company. Apparently, they decided to expand into mining for uranium in Utah, so they created a North American division to the company this past year. That's why they brought Mike Bynum on board, and then he got John Ramsey the "marketing" job.
    Gosh, how did I miss this discussion?

Thanks for bringing it back up, Chero.

I'm sitting here getting goosebumps. Notice the shares:

•Mike Bynum appointed Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, NA

•Strategic Investor acquires 20 million shares of WCU stock from Golden States

•John Ramsey appointed Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America
    See, this is what we beer can collectors lack in knowledge of the underworkings of the murder cover up. The Ramseys know it; the D.A. knows it; power lawyers know it.

John Ramsey might have lost his PUBLIC position with a powerful corporation, but that level of networking is one in which they protect the club, IMO.

I have never believed the Ramseys were broke. I don't believe for one minute they lost anything but whatever they paid their attorneys. John Ramsey got a golden parachute from AG after it was bought by GE, I would think. That's standard contracting for a corporate executive of any large company. That money could have been invested overseas, maybe in an account in the Cayman Islands, etc. Didn't the Ramseys take a vacation in the Bahamas not too long after the murder? Went to Spain when John went to work for Jaleo, too. We don't know what kind of money John has made, no way. He'd like us to believe poor him, but he travels in very well-heeled circles and I doubt he would be doing that if he were so broke.

And by the way, I thought Burke is independently wealthy on his own. Remember, Team Ramsey has never quit crowing about how fabulously huge those "settlements" were in those law suits brought in Burke's name. Unless Patsy robbed the kitty, that money should have become Burke's at some point, or at least have been put in trust for him so he never would be broke, either.

You Guttah gossips are tough! Good work!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Ah heck! Uranium mining? Now who uses uranium?

Mike Bynum worked for AG, right? Which was owned by LM. Defense contractors--->>>Lockheed Martin--->>>Mike Bynum--->>>John Ramsey.

This really just kicks this whole cover up to the next level, IMO. Not that it changes anything, except to make the likelihood that this murder will ever get more than an occasional stir for a politician's recognition factor zero to none.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here is a slide show which demonstrates what the company actually does. I've been looking at their records, provided on their own website, and it seems to be a small mining company, basically. They've been at it for a very long time, as well, so I have no resentment with people trying to make a living at a tough job we all benefit from:

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au...Jerry%20C.JPG/

But I wonder if they really know who they've let in. Look whose name is at the bottom of this article:

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/sysnews/23

Latest News
    Hong Kong Investor acquires 20 million shares of White Canyon Uranium
    Sun, 5 Sep 2010

Ms. Lulu Yu of Hong Kong has acquired an additional 20 million shares of White Canyon Uranium stock from Golden States Resources, Ltd at $0.10(au) per share. Golden States Resources will continue to hold 10 million shares of White Canyon Uranium. In a related event, Ms. Yu provided a $2.7 million (au) short term credit facility to White Canyon Uranium to be drawn upon as required for new mining and exploration activities.

Louis Cross, Executive Chairman of White Canyon Uranium said “ I am pleased to see the confidence that Ms. Yu places in White Canyon Uranium and we look forward to continuing to produce results that will merit this confidence.”.

White Canyon Uranium (symbol WCU on the Australian ASX exchange and WU on the Toronto TSXV exchange), has mining properties throughout the southwest United States operated by its subsidiary, White Canyon Uranium, North America (formerly Utah Energy Corp) based in Moab Utah. The Daneros mine project, located in southwest Utah, one of the few producing mines in North America, will begin milling an estimated 45,000 tons of ore in November, 2010 through a toll milling agreement with Denison mines.

For further information contact company representatives as follows;

White Canyon Uranium, N.A.
    Mr. John Ramsey, Vice President jramsey@whitecanyonuranium.com
    Last edited by koldkase; October 14, 2010, 3:47 pm at Thu Oct 14 15:47:49 UTC 2010.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Just gets better and better

Look who is among the top 20 shareholders in this company:

WHITE CANYON URANIUM LIMITED
    Top Holders Snapshot - Ungrouped

[Rantk]11. MR MICHAEL HENRY BYNUM [units/shares] 2,950,000 [percentage of units] 1.45
    http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au...rch%202010.pdf

The shareholders seem to be some companies who are "oil and gas" companies. Wasn't that what Fleet White did? Now there's a coincidence. I guess they all travel in the same circles, more or less, but strange, anyhow.
    Last edited by koldkase; October 14, 2010, 3:49 pm at Thu Oct 14 15:49:39 UTC 2010.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

And let's not forget that Mike Bynum, close personal friend of John Ramsey, got his professional start in former Boulder DA Alex Hunter's office!

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill...2/6d/6deg.html

"Mike Bynum, close personal friend of Patsy and John Ramsey, and a founding partner of the law firm Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson. He specializes in business law. Bynum is an ex-prosecutor who used to work for Hunter and is said to have advised the Ramseys to "lawyer up" shortly after the murder. He is responsible for choosing the politically connected firm of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman."

And let's not forget that Mike Bynum, close personal friend of John Ramsey, got his professional start in former Boulder DA Alex Hunter's office!

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill...2/6d/6deg.html

"Mike Bynum, close personal friend of Patsy and John Ramsey, and a founding partner of the law firm Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson. He specializes in business law. Bynum is an ex-prosecutor who used to work for Hunter and is said to have advised the Ramseys to "lawyer up" shortly after the murder. He is responsible for choosing the politically connected firm of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman."
    They have a very incestuous business/lawyer relationship going on in Boulder/Colorado. It's not illegal and they certainly don't seem to ever worry about that little Code of Ethics thingie--"the appearance of impropriety." Ha!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Ah heck! Uranium mining? Now who uses uranium?

Mike Bynum worked for AG, right? Which was owned by LM. Defense contractors--->>>Lockheed Martin--->>>Mike Bynum--->>>John Ramsey.

This really just kicks this whole cover up to the next level, IMO. Not that it changes anything, except to make the likelihood that this murder will ever get more than an occasional stir for a politician's recognition factor zero to none.
    Hmm, let's see. IRAN?

IFRC, Patsy was the "marketer" in a FEW of her jobs, including Access when they first started. No point, just an observation.