Attention Ho, John Mark Karr, is at it again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, May 24, 2010.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Thanks, Bob- And we can once again thank Mary Lacy and her stooge, Michael Tracy, for bringing this piece of crap back to the US. May they suffer all that his victims suffer. Let's hope he never has another victim. His obsession with innocence and JB, even "small feet", is nauseating. HE is nauseating. And if it weren't for Lacy, he's still be in Thailand.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting this, Bob!

John Mark Karr Re-Emerges to Form a JonBenet Cult

By Ed Barnes
    - FOXNews.com

John Mark Karr, known and reviled for his false confession in the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty princess JonBenet Ramsey, has re-emerged on the Internet in a bizarre and much more terrifying role. And a manhunt is under way.

[See full story at link provided]

Attached Files:

4. BobC

You're welcome. And yeah this creep needs to be on some other continent. Do they have continents on Mars?

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes- but let's hope they don't have little girls there.

6. Karen

Karen Member

Thanks for posting this. It gives me great comfort to know LE is ON to him and AFTER him. I think his days are numbered. I just hope the medea doesn't give him any unwarranted attention when he gets arrested. He thrives on it.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They won't be able to lock him up for long if they find him.

How stupid are his "followers" anyhow?

And how did those parents "send" a 19 year old to rehab for 18 months to get her out of PERV KARR'S influence? If she never met him in person, as the story says, what kind of influence are they talking about? There's something strange about that story.

Well, guess there is never going to be an end to the wackos associated with JonBenet. Thanks, Boulder DAs and Team Ramsey. Nice work.

Wendy Williams was talking on her show last week about the young girls doing the dance competition in sexy costumes to Beyonce's sexy song. Wendy warned the parents if they were going to put their children out there like that, they had to warn them about Uncle so and so when the children were "popping it in a JonBenet kind of way." The audience gasped. Tell it, Wendy!

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Let's hope Karr is locked up...the man/woman/perv is a danger to society.

Immaculates indeed!

9. Little

Little Member

I know there's a lot of news right now about John Mark Karr, or whatever he/she/it calls itself right now, but I just don't think of he/she/it as any more than an asterisk, an "also mentioned" at best, in the story of JonBenet's murder.

His/her/its name belongs in the sick twisted lunatic pedophile list and Mary Lacy's and Michael Tracey's names needs to be on a law suit from bringing this plague back to the U. S.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, Little! Can't add anything to this!

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Is that a link to JMK's website at the bottom of that bulletin? If so, why would people be directed there for "more information"?

ETA:-
    At the bottom of the All Points Bulletin it says to visit that website "for more information".

???

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I looked at it and it's not JMK's website. It's a site on the lookout for him.

13. Jayelles

Presumably they took it over from him then since he registered the website. When I clicked on the link it flashed up that it was diverting to another site alexis...something which I thought was one of his pseudonyms.

The thought which crossed my mind was that he was playing some bizarre game - pretending to be someone looking for himself! Stranger things have happened with this goon. It seems to have been nothing but wheels within wheels :-(

14. Jayelles

The All Points Bulletin is also posted at the Robin Sax website but it does NOT have the footer saying to go to JMK's website at the bottom.

http://www.robinsax.com/pdfs/Urgent_Wanted.pdf

Chero - where did you get that bulletin?

There seems to be something pretty weird here. On the Alexis Reich website, it has a page about Robin Sax's mission to find JMK, but in the background there is writing which is sexual in nature and may be paedo if it is JMK's "voice". Why would that remain if Robin Sax had taken over his website?

I can't get my head around his. It doesn't "feel right".

15. Cherokee

No kidding, Jay! Something is definitely not right about this.

I got the PDF "bulletin" from the original news story. I clicked on the link the day it came out and copied it. I just now went to the news article to see why you couldn't find the bulletin, and the PDF link (and bulletin) are both gone! It's been removed for some reason. I suspect the writer of the news story may have gotten suspicious. The "bulletin" was not an official police notice, but was something put together by Robin Sax. Considering the fact that John Mark Karr likes names that have an "x" in them, perhaps Robin Sax is another JMK alias?

16. Jayelles

No there is a Robin Sax and I watched an interview with her on Larry King on You Tube. Seems to be the same woman whose photo is on the website. I also wondered about the All Points Bulletin listing her as "Robin Sax ESQ" as "Esq" is only used for men in the UK, but I checked beforen jumping in and found out that it's commonly used by lawyers of both sex in the US.

Robin Sax appears to be the lawyer who is representing some girl who has a restraining order against karr. Still, the fact that she appears to be using karr's own websites is very odd. How would she get control of those unless karr relinquished them to her?

Karr is such an oddbod that I did wonder if Robin Sax was him too. I wouldn't be at all surprise if he orchestrated his own APB and wanted posters. I just wouldn't!

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I totally agree.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't realize that was the address of his old site. It certainly doesn't look anything like his old one!

19. BobC

20. Cherokee

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/02/john-mark-karr-jonbenet-ramsey-search-warrants/

EXCLUSIVE: Search Warrants Issued for JonBenet Lookalike Cult Leader John Mark Karr

By Ed Barnes
    Published June 02, 2010
    | FOXNews.com

Police in San Francisco have obtained four search warrants in their hunt for John Mark Karr, whose false confession in the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation created an international sensation four years ago.

Karr, who claims to have had a sex change operation and now uses the name Alexis Reich, re-emerged from obscurity in the past few weeks after the woman he once planned to marry revealed that he is trying to collect girls as young as 4 to be part of a cult group of children who resemble the 6-year-old beauty princess, who was murdered in her Colorado home in 1996.

According to Robin Sax, the attorney for Karr's former fiancee, 19-year-old Samantha Spiegel, search warrants have been issued to four technology companies: Google, Comcast, Hushmail.com and HP.

Sax, who has led an informal manhunt for the reputed pedophile who allegedly threatened her client after they broke up, says that the search warrants have raised the stakes in the search for Karr, who was last seen living in a home for battered women in Seattle.

[rest of the article at link provided above]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice