Back to the stun gun theory...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Kelly

Kelly Member

While looking at the Stephany Flores case links in the latest Joran Van Der Sloot saga I came across a crime scene photo of a small abrasion under Stephany's chin. IMO it looks exactly like those abrasions on JonBenet that Lou Smit claimed were made by a stun gun. I would like to know if anyone else thinks the abrasion under Stephany's chin resembles those on JonBenet's body. I never believed the stun gun theory on JonBenet, and I have never heard it mentioned that Joran used a stun gun on Stephany or even had one available to him. I would love to know what causes those marks and put that stun gun theory to rest once and for all.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003848-2.html?tag=page

2. Kelly

Kelly Member

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes, it does look like the same, small round "abrasion".
    What a pity the coroner didn't so a more thorough job of determining if they WERE stun gun marks. What a pity the DA didn't have the guts to order an exhumation (after the parents refused) to be sure. At that point, it could have been done. Stun guns make an electrical burn on the skin- very different from a typical abrasion, very different from a cigarette burn (which also makes a small, round mark).

4. Karen

Karen Member

I can't find the photo of Stephanys chin. What number is the picture?

ok, gosh I'm sorry. I just went back and looked again and it is photo number 1. For some reason the site started me out with number 2 and I didn't see it. And yes, I agree. It does look the same. I wish the photo was more detailed though. I know Jonbenets wasn't a burn but we can see Joran and Stephany had cigarettes so if we had a clearer picture we might be able to see if it is different , as in a burn from a cigarrette, than an abrasion or stun gun burn.

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

It's on the 2nd page, top picture.

6. Karen

Karen Member

Found it Kelly thank you!

7. Karen

Karen Member

On photo 15 what is that heart shaped thing in the upper right on the floor?

8. Kelly

Kelly Member

I didn't see that. It looks like it could be a charm from a necklace or something like that. How sad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice