What things are you most sure about?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Learnin

Learnin Member

I want to give something a try and it might be interesting, at least for me.

Obviously, there are many things about this crime that we are unsure of; who did what; where was JBR assaulted; why was she assaulted, etc.

I'd like to know what others feel they are sure about or are almost sure about in regards to what happened. I'll start out with a few of mine and would be open to comments.

1. I'm about 95% sure that JR knows what happened.

2. I'm 100% sure that JBR was violated before her death.

3. I'm 75% sure that JBR ate pineapple within 30 minutes of assault. I'd be 95% sure if I knew JBR definitely ate food at the Whites before going home.

Feel free to comment and I would appreciate to read what you feel is a sure thing or almost a sure thing.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I am 100% sure Patsy wrote the note.
    :aprop:

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am 100% sure Patsy wrote the note.

I am 95% sure Patsy and JR conspired to cover up the crime.

I am 100% sure that Lou Smit sabotaged the case for his own purposes.

I am 100% sure that egos in the DA's office sabotaged the case.

I am 100% sure that Mary Lacy sabotaged the case.

I am 100% sure that Linn Wood is an arrogant arsehole.

I am 100% sure that Michael Tracey is a blooming idiot.

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks, Moab. I guess I would say I'm about 90% sure PR wrote the note. What makes you 100%? Do you think it's the similiarity in the handwriting or more the phrases, punctuation?

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks. Is it several things, about the ransom note, which convinces you of PR's authorship, or is it one in particular?

I'm a little less sure about whether or not JR and PR conspired to cover up the crime.

I agree with your 100%'s on the rest.

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Interesting thread!

I'm 100% sure that there was no intruder that night.

I'm 93 1/2% sure that the reason the Ramseys lawyered up with separate lawyers is because they have something to hide.

I'm 90% sure that John Ramsey found JBR's body before the "official" finding of her.

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

good idea

I think this thread is a good idea.
    1. I am sure that PR wrote the ransom note. The handwriting comparison that Cherokee posted here has convinced me because I can see with my own eyes that there are too many similarities in a long document for someone to forge PR's handwriting. And the similarities are proof that there was no intruder.

2. I am sure PR was involved in at least the actual physical staging of the crime because of the fiber evidence. I lean heavily toward a belief that PR was directly involved in JBR's death due to the fiber's entwined in the garrote. I am sure the garrote tightened around JBR's neck because of the petechiae and furrow around her neck. Others can argue that point but will not convince me otherwise.

3. The pineapple shows that she was awake after the R's returned home. I think that is conclusive because there was no pineapple at the White's and the pineapple in the Ram's frig and the stage of digestion show that she ate it at home after she returned from the White's.

4. I am sure I have heard Burke's voice on the 9-1-1 recording of that morning and no amount of spin will change my mind on that.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Excellent idea, Learnin!

1. I think Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note because it was over dramatized as everything else Patsy Ramsey attempts to do.

2. I think Patsy Ramsey was absolutely exhausted on Christmas night, and couldn't handle finding Jonbenét in a soiled bed during her regular midnight check. Patsy had admitted to Pamela Griffin she wakened JonBenét every night at midnight to save her from soiling herself.

3. Patsy's first statement to the police in her home was JonBenét wore a red top to bed. A red top was found as if it had been wrung out in JonBenét's bathroom. Patsy Ramsey changed her statement when questioned at the police station stating JonBenét had worn the white top with the star she had worn to the Whites on Christmas night. This is confirmed in Steve Thomas' book.

4. Patsy was so careful to say in her police station statement that on the 26th December, early morning, she was fussing with a red top on the ironing board before she found JonBenét missing. I think she gave herself away here!

5. I think Burke Ramsey heard much more that fateful night than he has ever admitted to the police.

6. I do think John Ramsey helped Patsy with the staging because Patsy could never have managed all of this by herself, therefore he must have been wakened up with Patsy Ramsey throwing JonBenét around in a rage.

7. I think JonBenét Ramsey died from the serious head injury, and would never have recovered from it, therefore the strangulation scene was staged.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  9. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Cherokee and Delmar England's excellent analysis definitely point to Patsy Ramsey being the author of the ransom note.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I 100% agree with all of this!

11. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'm interested in your number 4, Texan. I listened to a poor copy of the 911 recording and had a hard time. Can you direct me to the copy you heard Burke's voice on?

12. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks to all who have, so far, posted their thoughts. After a few days, I'd like to take the one thing that seems to be the most agreed upon item, and kick it around, here, for a while.

Thanks and hope we get some more input.

13. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Not a lot that I am certain about the JBR case, but:

I am 100% sure that any defense contractor executive, who didn't have an agenda, would have called LM security or the FBI direct, not 911.

I am 100% sure that any sane person, with no agenda, would not have invited half of Boulder to her house when told by terrorist that her daughter would be beheaded if she told anyone.

I know for a fact that the DA's Office interferred with the BPD's investigation and interferred with the FBI trying to help the BPD.

14. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

9-1-1 call

I believe that I heard that recording right here at ffj. I think some people can hear it better than others - I don't know if it is the volume on the computer or a different version of the recording but I could definitely hear 2 additional voices besides PR's. I am not 100% sure of what they are saying but 1 is an adult male and 1 is a child. Unless there was another child in the Ram's house that morning it had to be Burke.

Well now that I looked over the thread here regarding the 9-1-1 call there doesn't seem to be a link to that recording. It was an enhanced recording of that call and I am no longer sure where I heard it and it was so long ago. Maybe someone here will remember where the link is.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  15. Tez

Tez Member

I'm 100% sure PR wrote the ransom note.

I'm 100% sure that the BPD initially messed up the crime scene.

I'm 100% sure that the DA's office forked up any chance of a prosecution due to their interference in the case.

I'm 100% sure that JR helped with the cover-up.

I'm 100% sure there was no stranger intruder in the house.

I'm 100% sure that Lou Smit helped the Ramseys escape any charges in this case.

I'm 100% sure that Mary Lacy and Trip DeMuth had no business being ADAs.

And I'm 100% sure Alex Hunter would NOT have prosecuted the case even if the not so Grand Jury returned a True Bill.

I could go on and on, but that's enough for now.

Great thread, BTW!

16. Elle

Elle Member

I remember hearing what some people said was Burke's voice, Texan.

Thanks to acandyrose ( http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996-911.htm

There is a record of what was thought to be said.

Just found Tricia's information:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3744

http://www.acandyrose.com/patsy911-FFJ.mp3 Audio tape url wouldn't open for me (?).

17. Learnin

Learnin Member

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

+

Oh... and here is one other thing I forgot to mention.

I'm 100% sure that the December phone records or luds as Lenny Brisco would say on Law & Order were deliberately erased or with held or otherwise done away with. Phone companies do not destroy things like that.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You betcha!

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yep, yep, yep. All of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice