Tune in to the Levi Page Show Tonight - September 28, 2010

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Everyone,

I have been invited to be on the Levi Page show tonight to talk about the latest developments in the JBR case.

Here is a link to Levi's page where you can listen to his show. It starts at
    9:00 PM Eastern
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

If anyone has any information they want to remind me about or anything else they think I should bring up please post it here. I'll check this thread before I go on the air.

Hope everyone is doing well.

At least the cops are doing something. Don't know what will come out of the interview with Burke but at least it is something.

Take care everyone.

Tricia
    PS. Dunvegan if you are reading this email me asap at tgrif@xmission.com Thanks.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Check out the last couple of pages of the thread about Burke being interviewed. Larry Schiller was on TV this morning and there's a link to a video of it you might want to see.

Good luck! I'll be watching...er...llstening tonight. Give Levi some FFJ love for us!

3. Elle

Elle Member

Good luck tonight on the Levi show, Tricia. It is great news to hear the Boulder Police will be interviewing Burke Ramsey after fourteen years. I thought Burke was fully protected by John Ramsey and was untouchable!

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks for the headsup. I had planned on watching The Duggars at that time, but I think they replay it later. Anyway, I wonder if Limp Wood is still in the picture. Would he allow this?

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Good job Tricia and Levi. I have to say the Levi is very well informed and not just on this case.

6. Tricia

Levi is an encyclopedia of information on all the high profile cases. He truly a great guy.

Credit goes to you all. Any compliment I get about the JBR case is because of you all and your continued dedication to keeping the case updated. Like I told Levi I just read what you all write.
    THANK YOU.

Love you guys,
    Tricia

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You rocked it, Tricia! Woohoo! Woman! :bow: You were so awesome, you were channeling the Angel of Truth! :angel:

And thanks to Levi. Yes, he is also awesome, and he's got his chops fine-tuned now. :heart:

Great job, both of you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

8. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Tricia and Levi. You never missed a beat Tricia relating to the Ramsey case. You sounded so confident while you were speaking. Of course you are in the radio business yourself and have had the experience. It was wonderful hearing you going over everything we have posted about for years. Bravo! :dj:

Three cheers for Levi for having the courage to have this broadcast!:toast:

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Tricia!

Sheer Perfection!!!

However, you directed listeners to come here to listen to the 911 call and the link is not working!

HELP!
    RR

11. RiverRat

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Here also is the great analysis of the 911 call posted over at In Session.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/the-911-Call

It is worth the time to reread about the testing that was done on the tape.

Thanks to Thor for the link to the link.

13. Elle

Elle Member

ZooMama,

Your link wouldn't open for me, but I came across this while I was reading up on the 911 call.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3732&page=8 Post#39

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

14. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat,

There appears to be two threads here relating to this 911 call (?).

15. RiverRat

I was referring to the one that is Stickied on top of this page...does the other one have the 911 call in it somewhere?!

RR

16. Elle

Elle Member

I don't think so RR. When Tricia's link didn't work, KK mentioned this was because files were being removed from the ACR site (?). Then I received the one from Little. I'm keen to hear this recording on another audio program other than Windows Media. I might have a bash myself and see if I can find a better one.

At least we're trying girls - right?

17. Tricia

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

I MADE A MISTAKE. PLEASE TAKE NOTE

On Levi's show the other night I said Patsy's "hair" was entangled in the garrot.

It was not Patsy's hair but the fibers from her jacket.

I am so very sorry. It was an honest mistake and I hope that no one thinks any less of the evidence against the Ramseys because of my mistake.

No excuse from me. Please just accept my apology.

Tricia

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

No problem. It's hard to keep the hundreds of pieces of incriminating evidence against the Ramseys straight.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Life's like that, Tricia. We all make mistakes now-n-then; especially with this case.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
  20. Karen

Karen Member

I think we knew what you meant. It was just a slip of the tongue. No worries!:cheerful:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice