Nancy Grace 9/30/10

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Someone needs to clue them in to the facts!!

Highlights:

SCHILLER said that the Ramseys had police administered polygraphs after Nancy's promptings and Patsy's was inconclusive but later ruled them truthful!

Nancy asked a pathologist about the DNA on the panties and said many thought it came from the factory... the pathologist said that one must be mindful that DNA gets degraded with laundering!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Goodbye Nancy...

Tonights "show" is Exactly WHY this Forum is Vital, Sabrina...Tricia put all of the TalkingHeads to shame in her interview with Levi, instead of having the fear of a lawsuit speaking for them - Tricia Spoke The Truth and let Wood know to Bring It On!

3. RiverRat

How easy it is to shoot down that no-nothing's statement about laundering...the panties were BRAND NEW and never washed in the first place!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Sabrina. Good to see you.

Just to be blunt, Nancy doesn't know chit about this case. She shouldn't even talk about it, because she never gets the most basic info right.

Madeline posted this at Websleuths: http://www.insideedition.com/news/5096/intriguing-development-in-jonbenét-ramsey-murder-case.aspx

It's yet another contradiction in whether the BPD has talked to Burke, interviewed Burke, or even seen him. Who knows? Anybody? Anybody?

And what's with the "family lawyer" crap? Is he some kind of masked man? Does he just show up when the Ramseys flash the "BPD" sign in the sky? Three times he's been brought up that I've read, and no name mentioned. When does THAT ever happen? A lawyer afraid of a little publicity? NEVAH!

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

The thing that steams me about this article is that the "family lawyer" claims the BPD gave Burke a card with a message to contact them if he has anything to offer about the case....

Could this be true or is it spin? I mean, after all these years, and after a new task force is reviewing the case, the best you could come up with is "do you have anything to offer????"

If this is true, and I don't think the BPD phrased their invitation that way, it might mean that one of Burke's friends might have reported on some information that Burke let slip. Then, I could see BPD asking if Burke has anything to offer. By doing this, they would not tip Burke off that one of his friends had contacted them. They might think that if he spilled something to a friend, he might be loosening up some. Just some thoughts about that crazy contact if, indeed, it really is the way BPD contacted Burke.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The only people who will still speak to that back-stabbing slob Schiller are the Ramsey's lawyers. That explains everything quite well.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Last night's Nancy Grace was a disgrace! She was so out of bounds and uninformed. She is getting worse and has been too much Nancy and not enough Grace. I'm finished with her bullying her guests and cutting them off in mid sentence with her "hold on, Hold on".

8. koldkase

I concur 100%! I got so ill listening to that clown of a fool, who is an insult and DIS-grace to the the law and the truth, I haven't quit ranting yet. She's been getting further and further out there, with her unprofessional behavior and mugging for the camera. I haven't watched her in a long time but last night was so bad, I couldn't believe the mess the show is now. What I can't figure is why any serious professional would appear on it: guilt (of incompetence) by association aside, what self-respecting person would take her insults in private, much less in front of a national audience?

BobC, Schiller misspoke so many times on the facts alone, I think he's no longer capable of remembering anything but what Team Ramsey writes down for him.

9. RiverRat

Finally! Of course it's YOU to be the one to come out and proclaim this Truth! I can only hope that whatever is going on now does not give him the opportunity to have an actual ending to his book, but if he does, that's nothing but a simple task for FFJ to deal with...Thank You, BobC...at least he titled his book correctly - if nothing else.

RR

10. RiverRat

How about us FaceBooker's setting her straight?! :survivor:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Too true, KK, too true!

12. koldkase

Kind of off topic, but hate to start a thread for this bit of nonsense.

Since I'm over at WS right now--haven't posted there much in a while--I got a bit wound up...oh, I know it's hard to believe, but I get so burned out I just get punchy. Anyhow, thought I'd park this here for anyone twiddling his/her thumbs with a few minutes to waste. Enjoy:

13. Karen

Karen Member

KK I went over there to read this thread and I'll say I'm the first one to voulenteer to join you at the Georgia Rest Home for Ramsey Case Fugitives!
    We should buy the ole Ramsey house and turn it into a rest home. Criteria for entry would have to be to answer twenty questions correctly about the case.
    Oh I guess if it's a rest home we'd have to put back up Patsys ole floral wallpaper, don't you think? I already have the rocking chair!
    I'd love to spend at least one night there.
    OK I'm getting punchy. Time for sleep.....

Someone of artistict talent should do a collage of us sitting around that house in our rocking chairs and shawls, (I know, I know, profiling) with empty beer cans in green garbage bags ready for recycling and other typical things that have been said about us. I think that would be hysterical, but I shudder to think of how that pic would be used at Ramsey friendly site. :booty::no:Oh well I need some sleep. GoodNight all!:bed:

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Does anyone know what Mary Lacy is doing now?

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes. It was in the news that she had become a (you'll love this) a DEFENSE ATTORNEY. Well, duh...she'd been protecting the guilty all along.

16. Levi

Levi Member

Good one!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Nancy was a commentator on Court TV back before she went to CNN wasn't she very suspicious of Patsy Ramsey?

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Yes, Levi, I believe she was. Almost everyone who understands homicides was. But I think she backtracked as did most media because of the Lin Wood lawsuit threats. The only ones who did not waver were Carol McKinley and Wendy Murphy, there might be a few more but these are the only two I can think of right now.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Figures... do you know if she went to one of the law firms which Ramsey was involved in?

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Here is a link to her webpage, the Lacy & Maguire Law Firm -

http://www.lacyandmaguire.com/index.php?id=48&page=Mary_Lacy

Don't go there unless you want to throw up. On the web page, Mary has the nerve to tout her "superior litigation skills" (gag me) and then unabashedly highlights a link where she actually advertises on a web site called SuperLawyers.com! :floor:

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I didn't look there but I couldn't help but notice she is all dressed up for Holloween in an orange blouse and black suit. One would think she would think it out a little better what to wear for a photo shoot for one's website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice