Who Has Heard The 3rd Voice on 911 Call??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Oct 4, 2010.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Before I even knew what FFJ was...and barely knew that the internet was...I heard the 911 tape, being played on a TV show. Pretty sure it was Giraldo's morning show. Anyway, there was a young sounding male voice...saying..."What did you find?", and an older male voice saying.."We are not speaking to you". It was clear as a bell. IMO...Burke overheard the 911 call, and Patsy saying that she had found something..(the RN), and so he walked into the room saying.."What did you find?" Then John says, "We are not speaking to you". He sounds somewhat upset at Burke. Kind of like...mind your own business. Anyway...I would like to know who else has heard this tape for themselves. I know of at LEAST 3 other posters.
    Thanks!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Ames,

It may well have been the Geraldo show I heard it on, I just can't remember. I did see the show, but I also I heard it on this site. Maybe from WhyNut (?). I heard a childish voice. Burke was the only child still living in the Ramsey house at the time the 911 call was made. No way would I say I heard it if I didn't!

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ames,

I too, heard it on a Geraldo show but it would have to be in the evening since I don't get up early enough in the AM to hear those morning shows.

What I remember most of all about that recoding was the 'Help me Jesus" 3 times that Pasty said over and over. Also the tone of John's voice did sound sort of angry as I recall when he spoke to the young voice which I believed to be Burke.

Why did the Ramseys lie about Burke being asleep? The lies began so early almost at the very beginning...or was this the beginning???????

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I was told,without question, by several solid sources that the 911 tape was not played on the Geraldo show at all ever. Let alone with Burke's voice on it. Not until the tape was released was it played anywhere and then it was with Burke's voice removed.

HOWEVER, so many people I respect say they heard the tape, people I look to for advice because of their wisdom and their ability to sift through the crap and get to the truth, that I have to say I believe all of you.

5. Little

Little Member

I have to admit that I'm one of those who could swear that I heard it on Geraldo too. I remember at the time wishing I had recorded that show.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Increasing the size of text in this post for a friend who mentioned it was too small. For some reason I thought FFJ controlled it and this was just for our own personal use. Sorry about this folks!

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Interesting that the tape was released only with BR's voice removed. In their zeal to be sure BR isn't implicated in the crime, all it seems to do is make him seem involved!

8. Elle

Elle Member

How right you are, DeeDee!

9. AMES

AMES Member

Tricia, I am about 99 percent sure it was Geraldo's show that I heard it on. KoldKase said that a friend of hers heard it also, the show came on twice where she lives, and she was going to record it later that same day. But, when it came on, there was a message that read that some of the content of the show had been removed!! Anyway, this is way before I started posting on FFJ, or WBS...didn't even know what they were, to be honest, and barely knew what the internet was. I used to watch his show everyday, and the 911 call just happened to be the subject. That 911 tape WAS played...but then it was like nobody wanted us to remember hearing it. Almost like, if they told us enough times that it was never played...that the people that actually heard it, would start to believe it. Very, very strange!!! Just another case of Boulder Brainwashing.

10. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just a thought here. Could it be that someone perhaps LW got to the shows producers and had that yanked quickly. Even all the transcripts from back at that time have no mention of any 911 tape used on air...at all or ever.

Kind of like the Ramsey phone records for the month of Dec....they just didn't exit any more. Isn't it grand how money can make things disappear.

my my my...:yes: :no:

11. AMES

AMES Member

I agree. It is quite obvious that somebody had it yanked very, VERY quickly, I just don't know who that somebody is. I think that when it was aired, it was like..."OOPS", and then it was pulled, and completely disappeared. And then team Ramsey tried to convince us that we hadn't really heard the enhanced 911 call afterall.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice