Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Okay, I missed the broadcast, and haven't had a chance to listen to it. Over at WBS, posters are saying that Tricia said...on the radio show...that JB's favorite dolls were placed around her body, and that Patsy's hair was found entwined in the garotte. Is this true??? Could they be mistaken the fibers...for the auxillary hair found on the blanket?? What's with the dolls? NEVER heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    Okay, I missed the broadcast, and haven't had a chance to listen to it. Over at WBS, posters are saying that Tricia said...on the radio show...that JB's favorite dolls were placed around her body, and that Patsy's hair was found entwined in the garotte. Is this true??? Could they be mistaken the fibers...for the auxillary hair found on the blanket?? What's with the dolls? NEVER heard that one before.
    Whoa! I hadn't heard about the dolls eithor! Did Tricia really say that?

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I thought Tricia did an amazing job!!! And yes--at least one doll was left with Jonbenet. These are the little details that have been lost in the media over the years. Kid killers don't give a damn about their victims.

Good job, T!!!!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I wonder why the doll wasn't seen in the crime photos of the body, nor was it listed, along with the white blanket and pink nightie, in the evidence removed from the home?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Whoa! I hadn't heard about the dolls eithor! Did Tricia really say that?
    Heck, I don't know. That's what they are saying over at WBS....and they are saying dollS..more than one. I will bring the thread over here.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I wonder why the doll wasn't seen in the crime photos of the body, nor was it listed, along with the white blanket and pink nightie, in the evidence removed from the home?
    Hmmm...yeah...I would like to know the answer to that one too. Unless it was covered by the blanket...but, that is the first that I have heard about a doll, or dolls.

Here is the link to the thread...

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115766

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Please remember...

Not ALL has been made public
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Not ALL has been made public
    Don't rub it in.

I know people don't want to burn their sources, but come on, it's been 14 years and there is no intruder, Patsy ain't going to jail no matter how much she deserved it, and I'm not getting any younger, either!

But that's just me. I'd be spilling everything I knew, because it's clear to me that's the only truth JonBenet is ever going to get, what we can expose for her. Burke can't be prosecuted and John is going to blame Patsy, if it comes to that, IMO.

So what is everyone waiting for? Hm? I've spent 10 years of my life doing all I can with nothing but my brain and a computer. Right about now I'm feeling like a fool myself. What good has any of it done?

Well, now you've done it. FULL BLOWN POUT!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation Hold up...

No need to pout if you think that I know something that you don't because that is NOT the case! It's been stated way before my reminder that not all of the evidence has been made public! Candy has insinuated for years that there was a cigar box, that's something I've never heard from anyone but her. We really need your brilliant head in the game right now, KK - I'm sorry if you seriously think that I am not sharing information with you - never was that my intention. Just trying to remind people that NOT all of the evidence has been revealed, common knowledge, Lady.

RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    No need to pout if you think that I know something that you don't because that is NOT the case! It's been stated way before my reminder that not all of the evidence has been made public! Candy has insinuated for years that there was a cigar box, that's something I've never heard from anyone but her. We really need your brilliant head in the game right now, KK - I'm sorry if you seriously think that I am not sharing information with you - never was that my intention. Just trying to remind people that NOT all of the evidence has been revealed, common knowledge, Lady.

RR
    Oh, I wasn't talking about you, Rat. I was talking about jams and Tricia and the BPD and the medical examiner and and and...everybody who knows something I don't. That would be...sooooooo many people through the years. If I had a dollar for everytime I read or heard an insinuation, I'd be on a beach drinking pina coladas.

You gotta cut me some slack, here Rat. The pout smilie is supposed to be funny. Sorry it didn't come out that way.

Um...what cigar box?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Wasn't there mention of illegal cuban cigars in a cigar box in the basement when Haney interviewed JR? Remember Haney said, "I used to be a Fed." I think they were looking at photos taken in the basement. I think it's in ST's book. That's all I know about a cigar box. JR said it had been given to him as a gift at some time or another.

KK, I thought the pout smile was cute. Way to throw a fit kiddo! lol!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, I wasn't talking about you, Rat. I was talking about jams and Tricia and the BPD and the medical examiner and and and...everybody who knows something I don't. That would be...sooooooo many people through the years. If I had a dollar for everytime I read or heard an insinuation, I'd be on a beach drinking pina coladas.

You gotta cut me some slack, here Rat. The pout smilie is supposed to be funny. Sorry it didn't come out that way.

Um...what cigar box?
    You have to ask Candy - she's the one that hold Darnay's secrets (not very well though), not I! I just wanted to make sure that no one thought that I had anything to offer when I am sitting here anticipating the same things that you are. I don't believe that Tricia should be lumped in with the others you referenced though...like I said, if you want something new revealed, the closest shot that you have is through Candy about the Cigar Box that she told me was placed under JonBenet's head - I am tired of keeping that one for her and I'm quite sure that I am not the only one that she passed this on to...tired of not knowing if it's true or not and HOW a nobody that has spent decades sorting mail at the University of Michigan became Darnay's Mouthpiece and given case confidential information ala Smit/Wood/Sue Bennett and WHY it is not held accountable!!!

Slack IS cut - just Please don't Rub it in You said you wanted info - I pointed you to someone that has it!

Good Morning -
    RR