Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    I would have to look that stuff up again, but if I recall correctly there was just one doll found with JBR and there was also the Barbie nightgown, which is where the multiple doll confusion may have sprung from. The fact that these items were found with the body, showed that the killer had great remorse and wanted to comfort JBR.

Can anyone else recall? If there was more than one doll, it's the first I've heard of it.
    Thanks, Bob! That helps. And you're right about the remorse, right down to JonBenet being wrapped lovingly in the blanket like a "papoose."

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Not only did the killer try to comfort JBR after death, she was also quite motherly in what she said in the ransom note. She advised John on the correct size of the attache case, and she also suggested he be "well rested."

Man these terrorists sure were considerate and concerned, considering they'd just strangled and bludgeoned a little girl.

Over the following years, I haven't heard one word from the Ramseys about terrorists, despite the fact that the ransom note CLEARLY stated that this kidnapping was a terrorist act against the United States government. Isn't that odd? Has anyone heard one word from the press about a terrorist angle?

This is almost laughable. The ransom note, and what was actually in it, has barely been mentioned over years--which is extremely odd, considering Alex Hunter himself said the note was the only "real evidence" in the case.

It's almost as if everyone knows this was an inside job, but can't come out and say it, so they ignore the killer's calling card completely. It doesn't fit, does it?

Well said, Bob! No! It doesn't fit at all!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

I would have to look that stuff up again, but if I recall correctly there was just one doll found with JBR and there was also the Barbie nightgown, which is where the multiple doll confusion may have sprung from. The fact that these items were found with the body, showed that the killer had great remorse and wanted to comfort JBR.

Can anyone else recall? If there was more than one doll, it's the first I've heard of it.
    I was told "DOLLS" as in plural. BUT like Bob said it could be one doll one barbie doll nightgown and perhaps that is the confusion.

If it was more than one then that would be much harder to explain away although even one favorite doll brought down from her room is still hard to explain away other than classic staging.

Classic staging done by someone who felt regret. Who wanted JonBenet to be comfortable and wanted her to have her favorite dolls or doll with her.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Not only did the killer try to comfort JBR after death, she was also quite motherly in what she said in the ransom note. She advised John on the correct size of the attache case, and she also suggested he be "well rested."

Man these terrorists sure were considerate and concerned, considering they'd just strangled and bludgeoned a little girl.

Over the following years, I haven't heard one word from the Ramseys about terrorists, despite the fact that the ransom note CLEARLY stated that this kidnapping was a terrorist act against the United States government. Isn't that odd? Has anyone heard one word from the press about a terrorist angle?

This is almost laughable. The ransom note, and what was actually in it, has barely been mentioned over years--which is extremely odd, considering Alex Hunter himself said the note was the only "real evidence" in the case.

It's almost as if everyone knows this was an inside job, but can't come out and say it, so they ignore the killer's calling card completely. It doesn't fit, does it?
    I'll say it. You'll say it, We will all say it:

THERE WAS NO INTRUDER. NO INTRUDER KILLED JONBENET. END OF STORY. IT WAS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE THAT NIGHT. PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOME NOTE. YES, IT CAN BE PROVEN.

Put me on any show and I'll list the reasons why.

That's why I love Levi Page and his show. He gets it, he knows his facts, he is the next Nancy Grace except not as mean. LOL. And he is more handsome.

Thanks for all your kind words. You guys always have my back. I will never forget your kindness.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

But...but the terrorists...

But...but the terrorists...
    OMG you are RIGHT. How could I forget about those dang Terrorists.

Help me Jesus.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Praise Allah you've finally come to your senses.

I have written a 10,000 page thesis on why a Small Foreign Faction would target Jonbenet in dopey Boulder on Christmas night--but I'm waiting to reveal the motive for just the right moment. John Ramsey has wisely not mentioned this threat for 15 years--in fact, he's never mentioned it--and has kept Burke under military watch for nearly two decades.

Oh wait...

Cool

I don't at all recall a doll being found with her. I do remember the doll Patsy had made in Jon Benet's image for Christmas. Jon Benet hated it. What sort of doll was found with her? There was something about a box the doll came in, but I don't remember what that was about either.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

There also was someone who worked in customer service for the doll company who had a strange story to tell, remember that?

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    There also was someone who worked in customer service for the doll company who had a strange story to tell, remember that?
    Yes. That's floating around on the forums somewhere. It was a woman who worked for the Pleasant Company, manufacturers of the American Girl dolls. According to her, a doll was ordered over the phone and paid for with a money order (I think- at least it wasn't a check or credit card-nothing that was traceable). The doll was ordered AFTER the murder, and the delivery address was the Access Graphics offices. It has never been mentioned in any way by police, as far as I know, and I don't know if LE are even aware of it. No one knows who ordered it or why, as JB was already dead. There is speculation that the doll was ordered by either the parents or someone on their behalf, to replace one of JB's dolls that had. It is thought that JB's doll may have been able to be linked to the crime and so was destroyed/hidden.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I found this, I think she is Pinker. The webpage is no longer online.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...C03KHHG61FSSR9