A Doll Was Placed Next To JonBenet's Body In The Cellar!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Sep 29, 2010.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Okay, I missed the broadcast, and haven't had a chance to listen to it. Over at WBS, posters are saying that Tricia said...on the radio show...that JB's favorite dolls were placed around her body, and that Patsy's hair was found entwined in the garotte. Is this true??? Could they be mistaken the fibers...for the auxillary hair found on the blanket?? What's with the dolls? NEVER heard that one before.

2. Karen

Karen Member

Whoa! I hadn't heard about the dolls eithor! Did Tricia really say that?

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I thought Tricia did an amazing job!!! And yes--at least one doll was left with Jonbenet. These are the little details that have been lost in the media over the years. Kid killers don't give a damn about their victims.

Good job, T!!!!

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I wonder why the doll wasn't seen in the crime photos of the body, nor was it listed, along with the white blanket and pink nightie, in the evidence removed from the home?

5. AMES

AMES Member

Heck, I don't know. That's what they are saying over at WBS....and they are saying dollS..more than one. I will bring the thread over here.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Hmmm...yeah...I would like to know the answer to that one too. Unless it was covered by the blanket...but, that is the first that I have heard about a doll, or dolls.

Here is the link to the thread...

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115766

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Please remember...

Not ALL has been made public :)

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Don't rub it in.

I know people don't want to burn their sources, but come on, it's been 14 years and there is no intruder, Patsy ain't going to jail no matter how much she deserved it, and I'm not getting any younger, either! :banghead:

But that's just me. I'd be spilling everything I knew, because it's clear to me that's the only truth JonBenet is ever going to get, what we can expose for her. Burke can't be prosecuted and John is going to blame Patsy, if it comes to that, IMO.

So what is everyone waiting for? Hm? I've spent 10 years of my life doing all I can with nothing but my brain and a computer. Right about now I'm feeling like a fool myself. What good has any of it done?

Well, now you've done it. FULL BLOWN POUT! :pout:

9. RiverRat

Hold up...

No need to pout if you think that I know something that you don't because that is NOT the case! It's been stated way before my reminder that not all of the evidence has been made public! Candy has insinuated for years that there was a cigar box, that's something I've never heard from anyone but her. We really need your brilliant head in the game right now, KK - I'm sorry if you seriously think that I am not sharing information with you - never was that my intention. Just trying to remind people that NOT all of the evidence has been revealed, common knowledge, Lady.

RR

10. koldkase

Oh, I wasn't talking about you, Rat. I was talking about jams and Tricia and the BPD and the medical examiner and and and...everybody who knows something I don't. That would be...sooooooo many people through the years. If I had a dollar for everytime I read or heard an insinuation, I'd be on a beach drinking pina coladas. :yes:

You gotta cut me some slack, here Rat. The pout smilie is supposed to be funny. Sorry it didn't come out that way.

Um...what cigar box?

11. Karen

Karen Member

Wasn't there mention of illegal cuban cigars in a cigar box in the basement when Haney interviewed JR? Remember Haney said, "I used to be a Fed." I think they were looking at photos taken in the basement. I think it's in ST's book. That's all I know about a cigar box. JR said it had been given to him as a gift at some time or another.

KK, I thought the pout smile was cute. Way to throw a fit kiddo! lol!

12. RiverRat

You have to ask Candy - she's the one that hold Darnay's secrets (not very well though), not I! I just wanted to make sure that no one thought that I had anything to offer when I am sitting here anticipating the same things that you are. I don't believe that Tricia should be lumped in with the others you referenced though...like I said, if you want something new revealed, the closest shot that you have is through Candy about the Cigar Box that she told me was placed under JonBenet's head - I am tired of keeping that one for her and I'm quite sure that I am not the only one that she passed this on to...tired of not knowing if it's true or not and HOW a nobody that has spent decades sorting mail at the University of Michigan became Darnay's Mouthpiece and given case confidential information ala Smit/Wood/Sue Bennett and WHY it is not held accountable!!!

Slack IS cut - just Please don't Rub it in ;) You said you wanted info - I pointed you to someone that has it!

Good Morning -
    RR

13. Elle

Elle Member

Courtesy of Little

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  14. RiverRat

Thanks, Ladies! I still would love to know if the cigar box was placed under JonBenet's head as I was told...

Edited to add...since we now know that this is an ACTIVE investigation, I'm afraid that what's left unsaid for now is for the best. Koldkase, You have been very Instrumental, but it's not just because of your Brain & Computer...you forgot to mention the most important things to have when involved in a situation like this...Your Heart, Your Common Sense, Your Voice and Your Stamina! You are far from alone in NEEDING to know that your hard work has not been in vain, we just have to accept the fact that we may never have that validation, but you need to realize that by choosing to be one of the Top Warriors for JonBenet is something that we all respect and honor and are eternally grateful that you have shared your talent with us here and The World!

15. koldkase

Why thank you. Fit-throwing is my specialty. It's the Irish in me. :fight:

Oh, yeah, thaaaat cigar box! Gosh, they just wouldn't arrest JR for anything, would they?!

16. koldkase

A cigar box UNDER JB'S HEAD? Well, that would be interesting, if true.

You know I'd never lump Tricia in with anyone except...well...she did just let loose with a few "evidence" bombs that seem pretty significant if her source is impeccable.

I hope you also know that I'm only throwing a pout because I knew--look back on a recent discussion thread--that this latest episode of media BS would result in MORE disinformation being spread far and wide about this case in the form of stupid Ramsey supporters. Nancy Grace last night was the worst recounting of a cold case I have ever seen in my entire life, so badly done by that crew of self-promoting egotists I can't imagine how anyone can consider that show more than a group of incompetent jerks who have no concept of truth or justice.

Add to that the fact that the media can't even get a simple story about whether or not Burke actually talked to LE right, and you have the perfect example of where this case went wrong 14 years ago. It's just a bunch of narcissists looking to make a buck on JB's back, no conscience or conscientiousness allowed.

Okay, now I am pizzed! :hopmad:

As far as Tricia, I know she has inside sources who trust her, and that's a good thing. Still, all these years later there is little-to-no help from those "inside" the case who are not going to ever get it to trial--and they know it. Sure, in a perfect justice system, no one should be leaking stuff. But hello? There's no way the justice system in Boulder nor Team Ramsey's WORLD-CLASS-DETECTIVES have come anywhere near finding justice for a little girl who got broken like a doll herself. They sank this investigation on Day One, and we've been bailing as fast as we can, trying to keep it above water ever since. And obviously, we're the only ones who will ever throw down the truth first, as best as we can find it with our moral pen lights in the dark and a torn map, wading through the bullchit and hogwash the "professionals" have shot out of their azzes for 14 years!

And if ANYONE has put herself on the line to tell the truth, unvarnished and unapologetic, with kiss-my-grits courage and her bank account, to boot, it's TRICIA! YOU GO, GIRL! You have told the truth like NO ONE ELSE in this case besides Steve Thomas. EVER!

Sure, we're just Internet "case groupies" and wingnutz, but we happen to do more for this case and JonBenet than anyone else, and that's down the line to the Ramsey groupies because at least we still care enough to keep taking the case apart and putting it back together again, learning all we can, and talking about it. Otherwise, I don't think anyone would even mention this in the news anymore, because it's clearly a dead end case.

So yeah, my feelies would be hurt on that score, except I told Tricia long ago not to tell me anything she didn't want the world to know, because I'm likely to slip up and fat-finger it all over the board. I'm not capable of keeping a secret because I have a disease known as Big Mouth Syndrome. I'm not even capable of understanding how keeping secrets when a child has been murdered is an option. Certainly not at this point. Dammit! :banghead:

Add in that I'm just old and grumpy for good measure, now, and I need that slack you're cutting me more than ever. My humor, like the rest of me, is getting dryer and dryer. I've even taken to adding "just kidding" to stuff I write, so those who aren't as jaded and cynical as I make no mistake, I'M LAUGHING ON THE INSIDE. ::rage:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  17. koldkase

That's very kind of you, Rat, and thank you for trying.

I am having trouble swallowing the "active case" claptrap being spun out of Colorado once again. It may be active, in that a cold case squad has given Burke some business cards...and who knows? Maybe they're even re-testing some of the evidence, like the garrote cord, for that ol' "touch" DNA. But there is no possiblity of any trial, only a confession. How is that going to happen when the only people who hold the keys to the truth have bolted that door for good?

So the BPD asked...and then someone leaked it? And we're off again. Pfft! Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. That makes this entire thing insane by definition.

Believe me, I'm not looking for any kind of validation for keeping on top of this case as a private citizen. I don't need my actions to be validated, as they're mine and my choice. If it wasn't important to me, I wouldn't do it.

It is important to me for more than the fact that I don't much like it when someone molests and kills a child. Getting away with it--really steams my buns. But I also am bitterly disappointed to discover that I've been a naive, ignorant, easily manipulated "good citizen" my whole life, believing the "blind justice" hype, while the most corrupt people in this country have been the ones manipulating me to the benefit of those who can buy their way through breaking the law, bending and warping whatever necessary to do so. This is why I have to ask myself everyday why such crimes not only go unpunished, but why they occur at all. This is why we can't do anything about it, either.

What a fool I have been, defending the very system that I see now is as indefensible as those running it and those of us letting them. "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

The one-eyed men (and women) can't help who they are anymore than the rest of us, I guess. They have no spiritual self-awareness. They lie, deceive, make unethical deals, and celebrate the results. They do not believe that their arrogance and moral dissolution will bring their own damnation--look at Alex Hunter, whose ability to dissemble and obstruct the law while working at its heart has led to the worst fate I can imagine. I would choose living in a refrigerator box under a bridge in a real gutter every day before I'd choose his destiny. The same with Patsy and the same with John: I shiver to imagine the hell they share.

Still, whatever that hell is, it's their hell, and Colorado LE isn't fooling Burke or John or their attorneys.

So I'll just keep ranting when I see the innocent child dancing across my screen, gyrating and singing her best for the adults who taught her this was a good thing, while failing to protect her when it went so terribly wrong. We can't do anything for JonBenet, and really, we never could. We just didn't know it.

Not solving this case was something I could understand--I hate it, but detectives are just humans, and it happens every day. Deliberately destroying the case from inside the Halls of Justice--I'll never forgive those who have willfully participated in that, not until they come clean and restore faith in our government. Without that, they've struck at the heart of every American, and therefore the core of America.

And THAT'S why this case won't go away.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Brava!!! Brava!!!

I think one of the reasons the Ramsey case sticks in my craw is because I have personal knowledge of the corruption that let JonBenet's killers go free and made justice impossible. The icing on the cake was when her killers THEN started persecuting innocent individuals in an effort to throw people off their own trail. It's one thing to get away with murder (accidental or otherwise), but it's absolute evil to try to name names and destroy other human beings in order to save your own skin.

So the Ramseys are guilty of AT LEAST three crimes:

1. JonBenet's death (accidental or not)
    2. The cover-up
    3. The intentional destruction of innocent people for their own gain

I will NEVER get over being witness to this travesty of justice. It has been deliberate and devastating. I will never again believe in our so-called justice system. I now know there is one system for the rich and powerful and another for the rest of us. Like some kind of deranged Energizer Bunny, that knowledge is a gift the Ramsey case just keeps on giving and giving and giving .....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  19. RiverRat

I would have major problem if you did not keep on Ranting about Those that have more than Earned one of your Lashings!

I firmly believe that YES WE HAVE done something for JonBenet though!!! Picture this case without any involvement from this very group, a lone group founded and bounded by our common passion for keeping THE TRUTH out in front of The Spin since she can't speak for herself...that thought of that breaks my heart because then she would have never had a snowballs chance in hellllll again as far as keeping her murder case from being buried deeper than she is....No, we could not be there that night to save her from her fate and I know that any of us would jump at that chance, but we can keep our heads held high knowing that FFJ Members have done more for her than her own family has. How could she be denied our attention? Not possible in any person that is still here and in my opinion, that is a very honorable way to exert your energy, especially during the most frustrating moments like this. :heart:

RR

20. RiverRat

BRAVO, BRAVO!!! Hate to have to copycat, but a post from your heart & soul like this deserves it's own recognition!

Thank You,
    RR

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice