Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I probly am just seeing sideways...but looking for something else...as usual...and found this old screen capture at ACR's--we can never repay her--and...one of the small photos scattered around the floor in this old Intruder Smit croc seems to be of the basement room...and...in the bottom right corner of the photo is...something...with blurred shape and colors that remind me of...gulp, go ahead, laugh at me...but...could that be a doll?

Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Is that the white blanket and pink nightie in that bottom corner? And what you feel is a doll lying on top?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Exclamation Kk,

Gulp.....I think you are correct! It's a doll and it's yellow hair is all splayed out as if arrainged. What is that top right photo of? Is it a close of the same doll and white blanket? Could it be that we've seen it all along and didn't know it? Oh my stars and garters!

What a catch Kold Kase!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Referring to koldkase last, attached image:

Well, that picture is not really good and it leaves a big spectrum for speculation, but it could be a doll in a christmas outfit. I see something dressed in red and white. I do not see any pink. Could it be something like that?

http://images.lighterside.com/images...ail/p56680.jpg

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

KOLDKASE YOU ARE AMAZING.

Nikki, I see red and white too.

It is so hard for me to say for certain if it is a doll or not but I do see red and white and I do see what could be the outline of a doll maybe.

This is too wild. Koldkase you have done it again. Found something new in this case.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I see pink with blonde hair and it looks like the right arm of a doll spread out. I can see it clearly in both the small photo and the enlarged photo.

I wonder why I see pink and others see red? I thought my monitor was pretty true.
    The top photo is bizarre too. Looks like a doll to me.

Here is another image of the blanket in the windowless room:

source: acandyrose

On this one you can see just the blanket, the piece of duct-tape and something (a present?) wrappend in FAO-Schwarz-paper. No doll.

But on the search warrant from 26th December 96 there is one "blacked out" item. Could this be the doll?

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

That was sweet, Tricia--thanks.

I can only recall one doll at the crime scene but my memory has faded a bit on this case. And another thing to consider, as you said, was that sometimes sources very close to the case get things wrong (not sdaying that's the case here). I recall, extremely early on, being told by someone who'd know, that Patsy's DNA was found on the duct tape. This was especially revealing because Patsy never, according to all accounts, came near the duct tape since it was left behind in that cellar room. Later it came out in one of the Tabloids that it was fibers from Patsy's vest found on the duct tape. To this day I don't know which, or both, were found on that tape. I will say that I used to be friends with a friend of the R's who was in their camp completely, and when we discussed the duct tape, she got very defensive and started rambling about the millions of innocent ways Patsy's DNA could have gotten there. most of these "innocent ways' were at least plausible, I'll admit, but there are about 10,000 too many coincidences in this case.

This same friend assured me, assured me, that John Ramsey left the house completely open that night--that the Ramseys always left it open. This was a complete lie so I stopped talking to her. JR told several police officers many times over that he had checked every door and every window that night. Only later did he change this and every other story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    But on the search warrant from 26th December 96 there is one "blacked out" item. Could this be the doll?

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm
    Another great find! Notice the "BLACKED OUT ITEM" is listed right next to "white blanket in wine cellar" and "pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar" - that's exactly where "the doll" would be listed.

Excerpt from December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 9:

Fibers from area by victim (1KKY)
    Fibers from winecellar (2KKY)
    Avalanche sweatshirt covering body (4KKY)
    Blanket covering body (5KKY)
    Wire near body (7KKY)
    Fibers from under body (8KKY)
    (BLACKED OUT ITEM)
    White blanket in wine cellar (11KKY)
    Pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar (12KKY)
    Broken glass from wine cellar (13KKY)
    Hair fibers from floor of wine cellar (14KKY)

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Ramsey excuse-makers will just say the doll was part of the general mess down in the basement., like Burke's trains. Just another reason that this case would be really, really difficult to prosecute, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I probly am just seeing sideways...but looking for something else...as usual...and found this old screen capture at ACR's--we can never repay her--and...one of the small photos scattered around the floor in this old Intruder Smit croc seems to be of the basement room...and...in the bottom right corner of the photo is...something...with blurred shape and colors that remind me of...gulp, go ahead, laugh at me...but...could that be a doll?

KK I am struggling to make out where that photo has been taken from. I do see what looks like a doll or mannequin lying on the floor but is the photographer leaning in through the basement window? That's what it looks like!

ETA - forget it. For some reason the top image wasn't showing up on my screen and it puts it in perspective. What I thought was an open window is the corner of the photo above!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Here is a photo copy of the evidence page as provided by ACandyRose at her web site. By the way, the "GREEN ?" mentioned at the first of the transcribed evidence list is "GREEN SPRIG." (It has been difficult for some people to make out the words previously.)

As mentioned before on this thread, it is obvious that an item of evidence was "blacked out"/redacted from the list. The placement of said evidence is next to the white blanket and what was found with JonBenet's body in the basement (before John moved her). We have never known before what this redacted evidence was. Now we know it was one of JonBenet's dolls.

http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996warrant09.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images