Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Another great find! Notice the "BLACKED OUT ITEM" is listed right next to "white blanket in wine cellar" and "pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar" - that's exactly where "the doll" would be listed.

Excerpt from December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 9:

Fibers from area by victim (1KKY)
    Fibers from winecellar (2KKY)
    Avalanche sweatshirt covering body (4KKY)
    Blanket covering body (5KKY)
    Wire near body (7KKY)
    Fibers from under body (8KKY)
    (BLACKED OUT ITEM)
    White blanket in wine cellar (11KKY)
    Pink Barbie nightgown from wine cellar (12KKY)
    Broken glass from wine cellar (13KKY)
    Hair fibers from floor of wine cellar (14KKY)

Someone at topix pointed out that the duct tape isn't listed, so that might be it.

Another thing I noticed: these numbers are not consecutive. For instance: there's 1KKY, 2 KKY, 4 KKY, 5KKY, 7KKY, 8 KKY, blacked out item, 11 through 14 KKY.

So where are 3 KKY, 6 KKY, either 9 or 10 KKY?

Maybe nowhere. Maybe they don't do totally consecutive numbers. But it's something I noticed.

Also, there are more items listed than we see here, obviously. I haven't gone through them lately, but I remember serveral documents listing items removed from the home.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    I remember seeing a photo of the wine cellar with what was described as a cigar box near some white paint buckets or something. I dimly recall that the box was overturned or something so we were looking at the bottom of it.

When Patsy was asked in an interview who in the family smoked cigars, she answered that nobody did.

Don't know anything about the doll except that Patsy, according to DOI, anxiously wanted her sister Pam to retrieve the My Twinn doll she'd given JonBenet for Christmas. It occurs to me that she might have been worried there was evidence on it.
    John admitted in his interview with Smit, I think it was, that those were his Cuban cigars someone gave him or something.

I don't know. The photo could be just a lump of Christmas decorations that look like a doll because I'm looking at it that way. Like clouds in the sky, I'm seeing what I'm imagining? Chrismas decorations were kept in that room, after all.

Someone knows what that is, though. Someone who has seen these photos up close, compliments of Smit.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Someone at topix pointed out that the duct tape isn't listed, so that might be it.

Another thing I noticed: these numbers are not consecutive. For instance: there's 1KKY, 2 KKY, 4 KKY, 5KKY, 7KKY, 8 KKY, blacked out item, 11 through 14 KKY.

So where are 3 KKY, 6 KKY, either 9 or 10 KKY?

Maybe nowhere. Maybe they don't do totally consecutive numbers. But it's something I noticed.

Also, there are more items listed than we see here, obviously. I haven't gone through them lately, but I remember serveral documents listing items removed from the home.
    If you look at the photo copy of the evidence list, you'll see that the numbers aren't always consecutive.

For the record, this is only ONE page from the evidence list. It does not contain all of the evidence removed from the Ramsey home.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Wealthy people give each other Cuban cigars all the time--mostly because they are, or were, illegal to be brought into this country. It's a sign of status.

Guys--I am 100% serious here--I think we have the first chance in 15 years to bring someone to justice for this murder. Let's let the police do their jobs

John admitted in his interview with Smit, I think it was, that those were his Cuban cigars someone gave him or something.

I don't know. The photo could be just a lump of Christmas decorations that look like a doll because I'm looking at it that way. Like clouds in the sky, I'm seeing what I'm imagining? Chrismas decorations were kept in that room, after all.

Someone knows what that is, though. Someone who has seen these photos up close, compliments of Smit.
    Maybe the cops were wondering why he kept cigars in the basement when he had a humidor on his desk.

Patsy also told the cops that John wasn't really a golfer though it was clear from the interviews that John was proud of his game. I take her cigar denialism to be another undermining dig at him.

I've never seen that photo before. It does look like a blonde-haired doll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    If you look at the photo copy of the evidence list, you'll see that the numbers aren't always consecutive.

For the record, this is only ONE page from the evidence list. It does not contain all of the evidence removed from the Ramsey home.
    Here is a more complete listing at ACR's site:

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Wealthy people give each other Cuban cigars all the time--mostly because they are, or were, illegal to be brought into this country. It's a sign of status.

Guys--I am 100% serious here--I think we have the first chance in 15 years to bring someone to justice for this murder. Let's let the police do their jobs
    Is there some way we are preventing that? I'm asking honestly.

What do you suggest, BobC? I'm listening.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Maybe the cops were wondering why he kept cigars in the basement when he had a humidor on his desk.

Patsy also told the cops that John wasn't really a golfer though it was clear from the interviews that John was proud of his game. I take her cigar denialism to be another undermining dig at him.

I've never seen that photo before. It does look like a blonde-haired doll.
    It does. But it's so hard to see any definition.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Question

Is there some way we are preventing that? I'm asking honestly.

What do you suggest, BobC? I'm listening.
    So am I. We have been discussing the case just like we have for years and I am not aware of anyone at THIS forum preventing law enforcement from doing their job, so if Bob knows something that we should know - then we NEED to know.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

BobC the last thing any of us would do is stop LE from doing what they need to do.

Please let me know via email if you do not want to post something. tgrif@xmission.com
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I'm confused.

Bob, you wrote earlier today on this thread (post #58) ...

"Ramsey excuse-makers will just say the doll was part of the general mess down in the basement., like Burke's trains. Just another reason that this case would be really, really difficult to prosecute, I'm afraid."

We have all agreed for years that this case will never go to trial because of all the contaminated evidence, red herrings, corruption, Mary Lacy's John Mark Karr fiasco, etc. So I'm having trouble understanding why, after what you posted earlier today (and at other times), you have now posted (post #76) ...

"Guys--I am 100% serious here--I think we have the first chance in 15 years to bring someone to justice for this murder. Let's let the police do their jobs."

We are not trying to do anyone's job, and if we thought for a minute this case would ever see the inside of a courtroom, we'd certainly never jeopardize that possibility. Please let the mods know privately if there is something we need to do regarding the discussion of these latest developments in the Ramsey case.

Cause trust me, BobC, I'd be happy as a clam to shut up, float off, and create some little pearls I have been working on for a while now. We're all very tired, I think. And we know all we are is the peanut gallery here. Or maybe the Greek Chorus. The main action onstage has always been in Boulder and with the Ramseys.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~