Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Okay, found the "Holiday" Barbie from that series, that year. It's not the one in the photo, of course, but similar?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    I'm not sure the yellow area looks three dimensional enough to be a doll's head. It looks flatter than the red part.
    Maybe. It could be a decorated bell or something. Ha!

But if it were a doll and was lying in a box for wrapping, maybe that's why it looks that way, at the angle and with the blurred image?

I have no idea....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Maybe. It could be a decorated bell or something. Ha!

But if it were a doll and was lying in a box for wrapping, maybe that's why it looks that way, at the angle and with the blurred image?

I have no idea....
    It's got the same yellow at both ends of the photo. Do dolls have hairy feet?

Even if it is a doll, how might that solve the case?

Just asking.

Okay. What I think I DO see for sure is that it (doll, or whatever) is in a box with white tissue paper sort of pulled back and creased down or pushed down on the sides of the box. The box seemes to be clearly outlined in this way. As far as the doll goes I do see the red and white like a Christmas theme. But I'm also still wondering about the Santa Bear. It looks like a white bear face on the side, or in the upper part. If you picture this doll being positioned differently like up and down in the pic as opposed to left to right. Anybody esle see the white bear face, and can anybody post a picture of the Santa Bear?

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    It's got the same yellow at both ends of the photo. Do dolls have hairy feet?

Even if it is a doll, how might that solve the case?

Just asking.
    Surely you haven't missed the mud-slinging at Tricia for mentioning she has a source who told her there were dolls in the cellar room with JB's body?

If that were true--the dolls being there--it shows another element of caring.

As to why I put that photo up for discussion, it's because it would back up Tricia's source, IF it were a doll. But maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a hairy-footed airplane. Might be.

But will it solve the case either way? Not on a forum, it won't. It might mean something in a trial, but we have nothing to do with that, obviously.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Surely you haven't missed the mud-slinging at Tricia for mentioning she has a source who told her there were dolls in the cellar room with JB's body?

If that were true--the dolls being there--it shows another element of caring.

As to why I put that photo up for discussion, it's because it would back up Tricia's source, IF it were a doll. But maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a hairy-footed airplane. Might be.

But will it solve the case either way? Not on a forum, it won't. It might mean something in a trial, but we have nothing to do with that, obviously.
    I get you. (I think I'm gliding solidly into "not doll" territory for what that's worth.)

Do you know what the other photos are of? It looks like a bookcase or something. Where was that taken?

ACR told me it was from Schiller's Anatomy of a Cold Case. I checked You Tube and it is not on there but I found this site.

I am a little leary about downloading it. Does anyone know anything about this site? It also says watch free and when I click on watch it says I have to complete a survey to keep the site free, well, no survey comes up, just some links to video games.

http://www.iwatchdocumentaries.com/d...old-case-2006/

Oh, I came across this in my search on You Tube. It's a MUST see, if you haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NU2-...eature=related

Someone at topix pointed out that the duct tape isn't listed, so that might be it.
    I don't think the redacted item on the evidence list is the duct tape because everyone already knew about the tape when the list was released. Why would the BPD redact something that was public and common knowledge? That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    ACR told me it was from Schiller's Anatomy of a Cold Case. I checked You Tube and it is not on there but I found this site.

I am a little leary about downloading it. Does anyone know anything about this site? It also says watch free and when I click on watch it says I have to complete a survey to keep the site free, well, no survey comes up, just some links to video games.

[link edited out for safety reasons][/url]
    I'd be very careful of clicking on that link. I've clicked on a link somewhat like that before, and it gave me a trojan virus that sends around messages to people in your address books, etc. You might want to take it out of your post, in fact. I would.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I don't think the redacted item on the evidence list is the duct tape because everyone already knew about the tape when the list was released. Why would the BPD redact something that was public and common knowledge? That doesn't make sense.
    Good argument. Some are saying that other evidence was left out of the search warrants entirely to keep it sealed/secret, for investigative purposes. Sounds logical to me.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Okay, found the "Holiday" Barbie from that series, that year. It's not the one in the photo, of course, but similar?

Great minds think alike...I just posted a picture of this doll over at WBS...before reading your post. I think that it DOES look like the doll in the photo. Look at the doll in the photo's dress...at the bottom, it looks gold and crinkley....like this one. The only thing missing..is the cuffed sleeves and neckline. Now that baffles me.