Tricia's on the Levi Page radio show NOW! October 6, 2010

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 6, 2010.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Tricia is on Levi's show again tonight - Right Now! Sounding Awesome!!! Pat Brown criminal profiler & Dr. Richard Weinblatt former police chief were also on air!

Here is a link to Levi's page where you can listen to his show. It starts at
    9:00 PM Eastern
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. RiverRat

3. RiverRat

The Q's from Patsy and the Ransom Note writer that look more like the letter 8.

Attached Files:

• 8qs.jpg
      8qs.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  4. RiverRat

Bravo!

If you missed the show tonight, Please take the time to visit Levi's page as he also does a wonderful job of keeping his interviews available!

Thank You, Levi and Tricia - Way to Keep It REAL!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia and Levi, you were both great! G R E A T SHOW!!!

I love Pat Brown. She's always on point with her observations and pulls no punches. And the good Doc was also forthcoming with very pertinent and informative info. Loved his story about how perps don't hang out at crime scenes.

Thanks to all for one of the most interesting shows on this case I've heard in a long, long time. It's so rare to hear professionals in LE speak honestly about the elements of this case anymore. It's been a long time between drinks.

:clap: :clap: :takeabow: :clap: :clap:

6. RiverRat

Tell me that your find of the photographs today was not Perfect Timing, KK?! Congratulations on your Well Earned Recognition!

7. koldkase

Oh, well, it was just dumb luck, because I was looking for photos of Lou climbing in and out of that stupid window.

But as you know, it will probably end up being just another never-settled issue. Team Ramsey are masters at obfuscating every detail, I'll give them that.

One day, the web they've spun will collapse on top of them from its own weight.

8. koldkase

Here is an evidence photo of the duct tape John said he took off of JonBenet's lips. You can see the "perfect imprint" of which Tricia spoke.

Also, there was dried saliva on JonBenet's face which had run down the right side of her face, the same side that was turned to the floor as she lay in the basement in death. So the duct tape was applied after unconsciousness and probably death.

[​IMG]

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks KoldKase and RiverRat. You guys make it so easy to go on any media program. All I have to do is point people to your work on FFJ and there you go . . . Everyone finally has the truth.

It is so refreshing to have people like Levi, Pat, and the good Doctor, finally speak the truth.

I hate to even have a bit of a glimmer of hope about this case but maybe, just maybe, we might see something happen.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I'm sorry I missed it, but I am listening now. Is there a regular schedule for the radio shows or are they.. whenever there is news?

Levi, if you are reading here, can you clue in your friend Jane someday?

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Did anyone catch the eaxct name of the "Adventure Book" Pat Brown was referring to?

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

13. koldkase

The astute posters at Websleuths, who obviously hear better than I do, picked it right up. Thanks Tadpole12 and ~Lisa~: Choose Your Own Adventure books.

~Lisa~ was so kind as to post a link to the script in one, as well, for comparison to the ransom note as Pat Brown has done. From www.toothpastefordinner.com (an awesome website, by the way):

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice