Default John Fernie testimony - Miller trial - June 13, 2001

I don't think we have this here, so thought I'd add it for posterity, as it is important first person testimony under oath from one of those present early on Dec. 26, 1996, at the Ramsey house.

John Fernie was subpoenaed as a witness in the Tom Miller criminal trial (which ended in a not guilty verdict). This is what he testified to about that morning and the ransom note.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

This portion of the trial transcript is 8 pages. I requested it years ago from the transcriptionist who made the record. I paid for these copies to be sent to me. (Just in case "anyone" wants to know. Ha.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by koldkase; October 7, 2010, 1:34 pm at Thu Oct 7 13:34:46 UTC 2010.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Fernie testimony cont.:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Fernie testimony cont..:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Fernie testimony cont...:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~