Websleuths mentioned in Globe, next week KoldKase & Cherokee have work recognized

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is part of the article.

*Snip*
    And the last paragraph of the article:

This is a really good article and I would recommend buying The Globe to get the whole story.

The Tabs do not post the whole story on their website. That's why you have to buy it.

2. Tricia

Also a little birdie told me that next week's Globe will give credit to KoldKase and Cherokee about their work with the doll information.

Keep up the great work.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, can't find any autopsy photos under a youtube video of that title, other than the photos which have been online for many years. There are only about 10,000 youtube videos with some variation of The Story of JonBenet, so...?

As to Chero and me and some story...We didn't do it and we don't know anybody who did! :no:

Now, I have to run catch a flight...and don't try to find me! I'm going into the Tabloid Witness Protection Program before gutter candy puts a hit on me! Ciao!
    :computer::couch::shadow:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

5. AMES

AMES Member

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am not watching it, but if someone does, please confirm that they are the same pictures that Lou Smit decided the World should see?!

KK & Cher - can I get you to autograph my copy of The Globe before you go underground?!

Thank You to the Little Birdie that whispers in Tricia's ear!

RR

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The photos looked the same to me .. however, this same person, Stephanie has several videos and some of them include family video-- of the Ramseys on a boat for example- that I had never seen before. Maybe this was part of a special or something, I just don't remember ever seeing them before. You can follow the link and view them from there without clicking on the autopsy photo video.

8. Elle

Elle Member

I watched it RR but I don't recall the exact pictures Lou Smit decided the World should see (?). There have been so many photos posted lately confusion has set in for me relating to who posted what(?). What I'm thinking here is people who have never read the books or posted on the JonBenét forums won't have a clue relating to what we FFJ posters know and feel about this case, and will accept a stranger breaking into the Ramsey house and killing her. (?). If anything, this video seems to remove the Ramsey family participation (?). Just my own personal thoughts, of course!

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I watched it and I didn't see anything new or disturbing. This Stephanie who made the video is only 16! She claims to have made videos for many other people famous or not that I don't recognize. Maybe pop singers? Don't know the names of many these days. The autopsy photos show the bruise on JB's neck, red heart in her palm, and the actual neck photo of the cord still in place, also the many strands of blond hair wound into the "handle" that was the section of the paint brush. There is no skull photo at all.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well, this "16 YO girl" needs to do a little editing. Jonbenet was not put "straight to bed"--she was fed pineapple and then supposedly put to bed.

11. Tricia

What is appalling to me is the fact that a 16 year old girl would think to use these pictures in a music video. Freaky.

KoldKase we have a special place for you to hide. It's called "Guttah Island." It's where all the Guttah people go to hide when those who foam at the mouth get revved up.

I'll make sure you have a reservation. Some of our activities and workshops on Guttah Island include:

*Rita Cosby will teach us how to sell any sleazy information to the tabloids for money and teach how to write a whole book based on sleaze.*

*A specialty workshop entitled, "Stealing others hard work on the Internet" and "How to Take Public Documents and Claim Them As Your Property."

*Learning the art of posting all information made available to the world 13 minutes before anyone else does.

*How to gather underwear from anyone and mail it to the Boulder Police. Special wrapping paper and dry ice is included.

*A Poetry reading of a new poem entitled: "Mame and Mystery Woman; The Story That Didn't Let The Truth Interfere With The Fantasy . . .subtitled, "How to make a story last and never stop being passed around . . . just like herpes."

*How to stalk those who don't agree with your point of view. You will learn new techniques such as the exact number of phone calls you can make to your target without getting a stalking injunction against you. We are looking for a good teacher so if you know any please tell me
    . **

Guttah Island. A place on the High Seas for those who live in the Low Guttah

*I like Rita Cosby actually and meant no insult as far as her teaching this class. Trouble is if Jameson taught it no one would show up.

**Trouble is if Jameson taught it no one would show up.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
  12. koldkase

Nice. Really just a wonderful time will be had by all, I'm sure.

And how I WISH I could make it! But turns out, I'm having a triple by-pass scheduled that weekend. Right after that, I'll be having a quadruple double transplant, too. These should tie me up for days. I'd reschedule, of course, but I've already put down my deposit and they give no refunds in Australia. Darnit!!

But please do take photos and keep us informed! Can't wait to get your reports! Mail mine to:

Koldkase
    Australia

And thanks for thinking of me! :computer:

:video:​

13. koldkase

If I can sign it in the next five minutes, sure! I got some time to read at topix yesterday and gutter candy is so angry, there's buckshot flying every which way!

Also, maimed says she has identified the "whatever" in the photo in question and it's not a doll. Fine, that's all we wanted to know. But I couldn't find out what she identified it as, the thread was so long. Did she bother to actually tell anyone what she identifed? Not that she would back up her claims with evidence or sources; we know her better than that.

But maybe she or gutter candy called the Globe and told them, and they scrapped the whole "cherokee and koldkase" thing. (Hm...shouldn't that be "koldkase and cherokee"? :yes:) I hope so. I don't want to end up another mark on gutter candy's secret document wall. :eek:

14. BobC

Oh thank GOD Maimed is on the job. For a minute there I thought this case would never be solved...

15. koldkase

Why yes, yes she is.

And you will be shocked! SHOCKED I tell you!!

Sit down.

In fact, maybe fix yourself a drink and sit down.

She says we are going to be SORRY we ever supported the Whites!! Still!!

Obviously, she knows something...prolly something she's "been told".... Unh huh. And her sources are ALWAYS impeccable. She did tell us...oh...was it 9 YEARS AGO...that something BIG was about to happen...and then again 8 YEARS AGO...7 years ago...6 years ago...zzzzzzzzzz

Oh! Sorry, dozed off there. But look at how many things have happened. BIG THINGS!! Nancy Krebs was proven to be a prolific con and liar! PERV Karr was arrested!! "Touched" Lacy exonerated the Ramseys!!

And lo and behold, the WHITES WERE ARRESTED for horrible offenses!!

Oh, well, that last one didn't happen except in her dreams, but other than, her track record is pefect! :foot:

Did I mention that she's now stating some "honored" Colorado official recently said the Whites are really bad or some such? Not on the record, apparently, no source for this gossip, natch, but mamie 'WAS TOLD"...so it's good as fool's gold!

16. BobC

Maimed's mind is a rocky place where intelligent discourse can find no purchase.

17. koldkase

:floor:

You've been watching one of my top ten movies ever.

Yes, I've quit arguing with her...again. She has no capacity to absorb information and process it on her own. She's pretty much a walking tape recorder: she hits the "record" button when someone whose face she's seen on TV appears, then hits "playback" to impress others that she knows someone "important." The typical and perfect Ramsey shill: brain dead.

Why, now that's it's Halloween season, I think it's a good time to give them a holiday theme: RAMSEY ZOMBIES. Or RAMBIES, in twitter lingo.

18. BobC

VERY GOOD! Now can we ship Maimed off to Arizona?

19. koldkase

It's fine with me, but just curious: what have you got against Arizona?

20. BobC

Nothing--it's just that Colorado has suffered enough from maim's crackpot ramblings. It's time that another state bears the burden of her endless braying.

Just as long as it isn't Texas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice