Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

People who had their a member of their family murdered BEG the police to do anything years and years down the road....but not the Ramseys! To heck with 'that child'. Why should we answer a few questions to help find the killer? Way too much trouble.

Of course Wood wants to sue...he's a media ho! Wood thrives on his celebrity. Besides it's been awhile since the Ramseys sued/settled with anyone and I'm sure JR needs the money since he doesn't work and can't get elected.

Has the Ramsey talk show money machine circuit started yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    People who had their a member of their family murdered BEG the police to do anything years and years down the road....but not the Ramseys! To heck with 'that child'. Why should we answer a few questions to help find the killer? Way too much trouble.

Of course Wood wants to sue...he's a media ho! Wood thrives on his celebrity. Besides it's been awhile since the Ramseys sued/settled with anyone and I'm sure JR needs the money since he doesn't work and can't get elected.

Has the Ramsey talk show money machine circuit started yet?
    Good news for John Ramsey: he did get a job. It's on another thread around here. Mike Bynum is also working for the same company--some kind of uranium mining company out of Utah. John's in PR/MARKETING. If you can believe that!

Lin Wood was on a radio show out of Colorado last week or so. He's all fired up! How dare they! Mark Beckner ought to be fired! He's suing! Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman are the talk radio hosts, KHOW or some such. You can listen to a recording of it. Click on the thread with their name and click on the radio show link and you can also hear the show the day before Lin appeared, when new DA Garnett officially UNCLEARED the Ramseys. That is one of my all time favorite radio shows, I must say. The hosts/lawyers Craig and Dan talk about what a joke Lacy and Hunter are now considered in the legal community. LOVE IT.

I doubt we'll be hearing from John on TV. He just doesn't have the ability to look innocent when he's smiling inappropriately while discussing his murdered daughter and dead wife. Burke won't go there, pal, because he doesn't want to become a public figure, for one, and he's not the media champ his mother was, either. He might slip up and say something incriminating when he gets asked some sticky questions. I don't expect to ever see him on TV. Lin Wood can speak for JR and Burke just fine. Maybe the BPD should interview Wood.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

So John did get a job...in PR/Marketing! Hah! Guess he has no problems answering his customer's questions.

Just don't go there pal and ask him any questions that might find the killer of his daughter.

I believe John doesn't want the murder solved either and so he doesn't want Burke to answer any questions of the BPD.

I think Wood threatens to sue Beckner every few years.

Good for Gardner to 'unclear' the Ramseys. Wonder how haircurtains is taking the news?

Thanks for the info KK.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    So John did get a job...in PR/Marketing! Hah! Guess he has no problems answering his customer's questions.

Just don't go there pal and ask him any questions that might find the killer of his daughter.

I believe John doesn't want the murder solved either and so he doesn't want Burke to answer any questions of the BPD.

I think Wood threatens to sue Beckner every few years.

Good for Gardner to 'unclear' the Ramseys. Wonder how haircurtains is taking the news?

Thanks for the info KK.
    Oh, Lacy has already taken a few pot shots at Garnett. I believe she basically said Garnett doesn't know anything about the case. Kind of like herself, I guess, a la PERV Karr.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, Lacy has already taken a few pot shots at Garnett. I believe she basically said Garnett doesn't know anything about the case. Kind of like herself, I guess, a la PERV Karr.
    Oh yeah Lacy was right on with Karr....NOT!

With not one shred of evidence other than a rambling confession she all but declared the Ramsey case closed.

Wonder who paid her off...or was she simply that STUPID?

Garnett better ignore the ignorant delusional Lacy...she's not worth a second of his time.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Showme--yup, you got it! That whole CO Democratic machine was protecting the Ramsey's from Day One and they still are. "Garnett doesn't know this case" my azz. That hare-brained hack Lacy is just embarrassed that she was made a complete fool of over Karr--and the best part was that she was completely, 100% to blame for it.

So your question is a pertinent one: Is she just profoundly stupid-- or evil, dirty and bought off?

Maybe all the above? I mean come on, if you want to clear the Ramseys, you PICK KARR?

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Showme--yup, you got it! That whole CO Democratic machine was protecting the Ramsey's from Day One and they still are. "Garnett doesn't know this case" my azz. That hare-brained hack Lacy is just embarrassed that she was made a complete fool of over Karr--and the best part was that she was completely, 100% to blame for it.

So your question is a pertinent one: Is she just profoundly stupid-- or evil, dirty and bought off?

Maybe all the above? I mean come on, if you want to clear the Ramseys, you PICK KARR?
    Yeah Karr was a convinent patsy (no pun intended).

I dunno BobC, I'm torn between bought off or completely stupid.

Maybe we should have a poll?

Was Lacy:
    A: Bought off
    B: A complete idiot
    C: Desperate for media attention

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Show-- I recall getting a phone call from a friend the afternoon that the story broke that Karr had been arrested for the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey. I was astonished since, as most of us here know, all of the real evidence in this case points straight to the Ramseys. I couldn't believe that I could have been so wrong about where the evidence pointed. Then, as a few more phone calls came and went, I realized that nobody, NOBODY, could produce one sliver of evidence that Karr ever even stepped foot in Boulder the year of the murder, let alone Christmas night. I kept waiting and waiting for something to come to light that linked Karr to the crime scene that night--and that's when I got :(:(:(:(ed.

Now how is it that just a dummy off the street like me asked the most central, obvious question, but Mary Lacy, obviously, never did?

She supposedly based everything on Karr's knowledge of "evidence that has never been released to the media." Of course, later many of us learned that this "unreleased evidence" was common knowledge to anybody following this case. All that idiot woman would have had to do was contact somebody like Tricia or me, and we would have told her. I have had dozens of reporters, over the years, contact me to ask about certain evidence in this case--and I am sure Tricia, Candy and others have had the same experience. All you have to do is ask.

But Lacy never did. And now she is saying Garnett doesn't "know the case?"

Puh-leeeze. That is a stupid woman.

Show-- I recall getting a phone call from a friend the afternoon that the story broke that Karr had been arrested for the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey. I was astonished since, as most of us here know, all of the real evidence in this case points straight to the Ramseys. I couldn't believe that I could have been so wrong about where the evidence pointed. Then, as a few more phone calls came and went, I realized that nobody, NOBODY, could produce one sliver of evidence that Karr ever even stepped foot in Boulder the year of the murder, let alone Christmas night. I kept waiting and waiting for something to come to light that linked Karr to the crime scene that night--and that's when I got :(:(:(:(ed.

Now how is it that just a dummy off the street like me asked the most central, obvious question, but Mary Lacy, obviously, never did?

She supposedly based everything on Karr's knowledge of "evidence that has never been released to the media." Of course, later many of us learned that this "unreleased evidence" was common knowledge to anybody following this case. All that idiot woman would have had to do was contact somebody like Tricia or me, and we would have told her. I have had dozens of reporters, over the years, contact me to ask about certain evidence in this case--and I am sure Tricia, Candy and others have had the same experience. All you have to do is ask.

But Lacy never did. And now she is saying Garnett doesn't "know the case?"

Puh-leeeze. That is a stupid woman.
    Guess your vote is for stupid! lol I lean toward stupid also.

I remember a coworker telling me the case was solved and I was floored and said no way. Later I was proven correct....Lacy was full of it. When the coworker found out what evidence Lacy had they were astonished! Showed us all how incompetent Lacy's DA office was.

Main thing was the coworker said something like thank God that kind of nonsense doesn't happen here and what the hell is going on with the Boulder DA's office.

I used to be naive, thinking of most DA's as being the good guys, but having watched this case run its course, along with the Duke Lacrosse case and the arrest of Michael Jackson in the Gavin A case, I have learned that there are lots of crooked, evil DA's.

All that idiot woman would have had to do was contact somebody like Tricia or me, and we would have told her. I have had dozens of reporters, over the years, contact me to ask about certain evidence in this case--and I am sure Tricia, Candy and others have had the same experience.
    I just want to make something clear here, as regards moi: no reporter has ever called me for any reason.

If you don't believe me, ask gutter candy. She's been telling me for years everyone in the world ignores me on purpose. And thank god for that....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I just want to make something clear here, as regards moi: no reporter has ever called me for any reason.

If you don't believe me, ask gutter candy. She's been telling me for years everyone in the world ignores me on purpose. And thank god for that....
    Sooooooo...what do you think KK?
    Lacy is...

A: Bought off
    B: A complete idiot
    C: Desperate for media attention

Unless BobC corrects me I think there are 2 votes for Complete idiot.