Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 155
  1. #109

    Default

    I guess my whole point is I think that drinking glass was a water glass used by Burke for a drink of water from an earlier time that day. I don't think this glass is related to this crime at all. I think it is just one of those things sitting around a crime scene that everyone tries to make fit, but it doesn't. Just imagine it the way I think about it for a minute. What if it was already sitting there from earlier when the bowl of pineapple was put out? What if it was still sitting there when someone deposited their spemt teabag into to it to discard? I would even go so far as to say lets just assume maybe someone made PATSY a cup of hot tea that morning to try and calm her nerves? You see that makes more sense to me than Burke drinking iced tea late on Christmas night. I would think Patsy would give him cocoa or something appropriate like that. No I think this glass is a red herring.

  2. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I guess my whole point is I think that drinking glass was a water glass used by Burke for a drink of water from an earlier time that day. I don't think this glass is related to this crime at all. I think it is just one of those things sitting around a crime scene that everyone tries to make fit, but it doesn't. Just imagine it the way I think about it for a minute. What if it was already sitting there from earlier when the bowl of pineapple was put out? What if it was still sitting there when someone deposited their spemt teabag into to it to discard? I would even go so far as to say lets just assume maybe someone made PATSY a cup of hot tea that morning to try and calm her nerves? You see that makes more sense to me than Burke drinking iced tea late on Christmas night. I would think Patsy would give him cocoa or something appropriate like that. No I think this glass is a red herring.
    Well, it's a theory. Unfortunately, like most of what we wonder about this glass, teabag, and pineapple, we can only speculate.

    But I would bet money someone knows the truth. I just hope LE does.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #111

    Default

    I hope so too KoldKase. At least we don't have to speculate about the pineapple since that has been scientifically proven. But the glass, no proof it's evidence in the crime.

  4. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I guess my whole point is I think that drinking glass was a water glass used by Burke for a drink of water from an earlier time that day. I don't think this glass is related to this crime at all. I think it is just one of those things sitting around a crime scene that everyone tries to make fit, but it doesn't. Just imagine it the way I think about it for a minute. What if it was already sitting there from earlier when the bowl of pineapple was put out? What if it was still sitting there when someone deposited their spemt teabag into to it to discard? I would even go so far as to say lets just assume maybe someone made PATSY a cup of hot tea that morning to try and calm her nerves? You see that makes more sense to me than Burke drinking iced tea late on Christmas night. I would think Patsy would give him cocoa or something appropriate like that. No I think this glass is a red herring.
    I agree with you here, Karen. I'm thinking no pineapple would have been put out for either JonBenét or Burke after coming home from a party where they must have ate enough food and drink, plus it was a bit late for even Burke to be eating anything before going to bed.

    With JonBenét being a bedwetter, no way would she have been given iced tea or pineapple chunks which still have juice through them. Not good for a bed wetter!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  5. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I agree with you here, Karen. I'm thinking no pineapple would have been put out for either JonBenét or Burke after coming home from a party where they must have ate enough food and drink, plus it was a bit late for even Burke to be eating anything before going to bed.

    With JonBenét being a bedwetter, no way would she have been given iced tea or pineapple chunks which still have juice through them. Not good for a bed wetter!
    I'm sorry Elle I think there is some confusion because I probably didn't state my what I meant very well. I meant perhaps the water glass was already on the table from earlier in the day and then later when they got home that night the pineapple was put out for Jonbenet coincindently on the same table and beside the water glass.

  6. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Yes! I'm agreeing about the water glass being there, Karen! I'm still thinking these children could have eaten pineapple at the Whites and maybe this pineapple was a setup(?). Everything relating to this case is so phoney!
    Time I gave it up - right?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  7. #115

    Default

    Oh I'm sorry Elle_1, I thought you meant something else.
    I wholeheartedly believe Jonbenet ate pineapple that night after getting to her home. I also believe it was the very pineapple found in the white bowl by the water glass in the Ramsey home. Steve Thomas states that that pineapple was identified by scientific testing as being the very same pineapple found in Jonbenets body during autopsy. I'm wondering why you still question this as being a fact of the case?

  8. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Kids don't often eat much at all at a party, especially a Christmas party with other kids there to play with. I disagree that they'd be too full to want a snack. In fact, JR said that he specifically asked for a plate of crab to be saved for JB because she was busy playing to eat it. So I can definitely see a pineapple snack being given before bed. Fruit is actually a very nice bedtime snack. Patsy's prints are also on the bowl, so we know she handled it, but can't be sure when. We DO know that the pineapple in her small intestine took 2 HOURS to get there. Then she died, and all digestion/metabolic activity stopped. So that has to be accounted for when we consider when she was actually attacked, including whether the head bash did take an hour or so to kill her after it happened. Death coming at approx. 12 midnight, makes a pineapple snack having to have happened approx. 2 hours previously, which is pretty much right after they got home, according to the Rs themselves.

    The water glass/tea bag has the same problem. We can't prove when they were used. I don't know whether this practice is common in the South, but I have German friends and other European friends who serve hot tea in a tall glass, not a mug or cup. We also don't know for sure whether the tea bag was used to make tea in that glass or if it was used to make tea in something else (like a mug or cup that was not on the table because it was drunk from and left somewhere else). The tea bag may have simply been placed in the empty glass because it was handy. Done that myself sometimes, putting my spent teabag in whatever was handy on the table. Has LE ever tested the glass for remnants of sweet tea, tea with milk, iced tea or ANY kind of tea beverage? Not that we know, right?
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #117

    Default

    No that is something we've never heard although I wouldn't doubt if they've done it by now. I don't think we've actually heard a lot of the evidence in this case. That's why we have so many questions. I bet LE knows by now.

  10. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Kids don't often eat much at all at a party, especially a Christmas party with other kids there to play with. I disagree that they'd be too full to want a snack. In fact, JR said that he specifically asked for a plate of crab to be saved for JB because she was busy playing to eat it. So I can definitely see a pineapple snack being given before bed. Fruit is actually a very nice bedtime snack. Patsy's prints are also on the bowl, so we know she handled it, but can't be sure when. We DO know that the pineapple in her small intestine took 2 HOURS to get there. Then she died, and all digestion/metabolic activity stopped. So that has to be accounted for when we consider when she was actually attacked, including whether the head bash did take an hour or so to kill her after it happened. Death coming at approx. 12 midnight, makes a pineapple snack having to have happened approx. 2 hours previously, which is pretty much right after they got home, according to the Rs themselves.
    Help! This is another discretion that keeps me bouncing back and forth on the timeline. Have you seen Learnin's experiment with pineapple? He came up with an entirely different timeline, from 15 to 30 min. to eat, process and end up in the upper intestine.

    Learnin...yoohoooooo.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  11. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Help! This is another discretion that keeps me bouncing back and forth on the timeline. Have you seen Learnin's experiment with pineapple? He came up with an entirely different timeline, from 15 to 30 min. to eat, process and end up in the upper intestine.

    Learnin...yoohoooooo.
    heehee, I think everyone ditched us KoldKase.

  12. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Help! This is another discretion that keeps me bouncing back and forth on the timeline. Have you seen Learnin's experiment with pineapple? He came up with an entirely different timeline, from 15 to 30 min. to eat, process and end up in the upper intestine.

    Learnin...yoohoooooo.
    Yes, that is right. JBR ate this pineapple on an empty stomach because there was no other foodstuffs in the UGI tract. So, here we go.

    Empty stomach.

    Little girl likes pineapple.

    Empty stomach and tasty food equals a stomach that is ready to work.

    Pineapple produces much saliva and gastric juices which equals a well lubricated foodstuff.

    Thus, there is every reason to believe those pieces of pineapple were pouring out of her stomach within minutes of being swallowed being bathed in its own juice plus the abundance of salive and gastric juices.

    The first time I read the autopsy report and the two hour time line I knew it was a conservative estimate. I asked a Radiologist, one day, "Doc, a little girl chews up a couple pieces of pineapple. How long before you expect it to leave the stomach?" He replied in a second: "About 15 minutes." This is exactly what I knew from my experience so, to prove it, I performed a test on myself and you know the results of that...it proves exactly what the radiologist said and what I knew should be the case.

    Now, keep in mind. My pineapple was coated and soaked in barium. Barium is not an appetizer, for sure. In other words, the barium was somewhat repulsive to me..it made the pineapple unattractive to my digestive system. Because of this, it could have slowed the time down.

    In UGI radiographic studies, we have pt's drink a liquid barium mixture. Many people, turned off by this cocktail, will have a sluggish stomach. There will be no peristalsis because they are just a little sickened by the taste and texture of the barium. All we have to do, in order to get the stomach to empty (provided the pt. does not have a compromised G.I. system due to trauma, illness) is say: "What's your favorite food? What would you like to be eating for breakfast right now?" The patient will say something like: "Some bacon and eggs would really hit the spot right now." Within seconds of having patients talk and think about their favorite food, the peristalsis begins and the stomach begins emptying.

    I feel completely sure of myself in giving a 15 minute to one hour time line. The only reason I allow the time to extend to one hour is because I don't know exactly how far into the small intestine the pineapple was located. Dr. Meyer states several particles of what appears to be pineapple in the PROXIMAL small intestine. The proximal small intestine would include several feet of intestine. Was it one foot from the stomach...two....five? If it was located in the first two feet, I'd say 15 minutes max....

    In my experiment, I had pineapple moving through the second portion of my small intestine within 30 minutes.....



Similar Threads

  1. National Enquirer - 11/23/2002
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: October 4, 2010, 8:20 pm, Mon Oct 4 20:20:54 UTC 2010
  2. National Enquirer
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 29, 2003, 1:05 pm, Tue Jul 29 13:05:46 UTC 2003
  3. National Enquirer, 9/27/02
    By Thor in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: September 11, 2002, 11:34 pm, Wed Sep 11 23:34:18 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •