Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I've never quite understood RR how this stupid statement of John Fernie's was not investigated (?). It's a wonder the flying elephants above his head didn't fall on him and kill him while he was reading it (?).
    I was thinking something more like a Shark in the Air as there is something VERY FISHY about Fernie's Far-Out FarSightedness! Got to keep the Faith that THIS BS is very much a part of whatever is really going on in Boulder these days...

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I was thinking something more like a Shark in the Air as there is something VERY FISHY about Fernie's Far-Out FarSightedness! Got to keep the Faith that THIS BS is very much a part of whatever is really going on in Boulder these days...

RR
    For sure the sharks were there too, RR. How he came up with something as idiotic as this, I'll never know, but as you said there sure is something very fishy about John Fernie's story? I wish I had seen Patsy and John's reactions to Fernie's far fetched account of reading this note through the window.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Exclamation Just a thought!

I have been reading at Websleuths.com recently and came across this different thought.[B] Right, Shut your face and do as I tell you.[B] thread...Joeskidbeck #62. Might this explain the Fernie eyesight. I don't have it right in front of me now but paraphrased it says that perhaps Fernie was already over there very early in the AM and this statement of reading it slipped out of his mouth. This was his way of covering it up so to speak.

Also I was thunder struck when I came across another thread which I can't find now that proposed this entire scene of the neighbors being there when the cops came might have been because they were all in it with the coverup to protect P and J because it might have been Burke who did this. That was a new angle I'd never thought of before. The reasoning was that P and J would then lose both kids so they had to come up with some way to deflect the blame and do the coverup. That might also explain why the Stienes weren't among those there that morning because they were there all night helping with the coverup.

If any of this is even remotely true even a little it would make those phone records all the more important to find and work them up. And all the more reason why they have disappeared. eh!

Whatcha think? Is this too far fetched to even be considered? I was blown away by this new angle. And I wish I could find the exact thread where I read it and who wrote it.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I have been reading at Websleuths.com recently and came across this different thought.[B]Right, Shut your face and do as I tell you.[B] thread...Joeskidbeck #62. Might this explain the Fernie eyesight. I don't have it right in front of me now but paraphrased it says that perhaps Fernie was already over there very early in the AM and this statement of reading it slipped out of his mouth. This was his way of covering it up so to speak.

Also I was thunder struck when I came across another thread which I can't find now that proposed this entire scene of the neighbors being there when the cops came might have been because they were all in it with the coverup to protect P and J because it might have been Burke who did this. That was a new angle I'd never thought of before. The reasoning was that P and J would then lose both kids so they had to come up with some way to deflect the blame and do the coverup. That might also explain why the Stienes weren't among those there that morning because they were there all night helping with the coverup.

If any of this is even remotely true even a little it would make those phone records all the more important to find and work them up. And all the more reason why they have disappeared. eh!

Whatcha think? Is this too far fetched to even be considered? I was blown away by this new angle. And I wish I could find the exact thread where I read it and who wrote it.
    Yes Ma'am! LOL - you are just too cute!

That does sound more like something I would buy instead of the Superman Vision version!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Don't know where to post this but a JonBenet play just opened in Washington. This is NOT the play that Jameson wrote and was selling on Ebay for some outrageous price.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...110806087.html

Good grief, Sabrina! What next?
    Just my opinion.

You know what zm, Patsy Ramsey called the Fernies and the Whites immediately after her 911 call, so the four of them were there shortly after the call and they must have read the note before the cops got the chance to read it.

Patsy Ramsey pulled it off by confusing the Police and everyone else with her rambling ransom note. The fact she invited her friends over was all part of the scenario. Confusion was the name of the game she was playing. She played it well and succeeded. Of course, having the $$$$$$$ helped too!

I have been reading at Websleuths.com recently and came across this different thought.[b] Right, Shut your face and do as I tell you.[b] thread...Joeskidbeck #62. Might this explain the Fernie eyesight. I don't have it right in front of me now but paraphrased it says that perhaps Fernie was already over there very early in the AM and this statement of reading it slipped out of his mouth. This was his way of covering it up so to speak.

Just my opinion.

Lightbulb

Elle,
    Do we know for a 100% fact that Patsy called her friends over right after the 911 call? The reason I ask is I simply don't remember all of these facts as I once did. And that new to me theory I just read seems to make sense of this mess. What it said was (again I'm paraphrasing) that the neighbors came over during the night to help P and J set the scene for this accidental murder because Burke did it and the friends would help cover it up since it was a child that did it. If it had been the adults they wouldn't have helped and kept their silence all these years. And how strange it is that the Stienes weren't there when the LE came. They were supposed to be such good friends. And it was the S that the Ramseys lived with after the event. So....Did they do all the really big stuff (coverup) during the night and then left to get some rest when the rest of the gang came into the house before the LE folks came in?

Well right or wrong it seems to make some sense to me. Esp as to why they were there and no phone records. Many phone calls were made that morning and we will never know who or when they were called. That to me seems to loom even larger in light of this theory. Oh how we have been deceived all these years. Makes me sick.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

I have been reading at Websleuths.com recently and came across this different thought.[B] Right, Shut your face and do as I tell you.[B] thread...Joeskidbeck #62. Might this explain the Fernie eyesight. I don't have it right in front of me now but paraphrased it says that perhaps Fernie was already over there very early in the AM and this statement of reading it slipped out of his mouth. This was his way of covering it up so to speak.

I'll say one thing. I've always believed the light, in the Sunroom, was turned off for a reason. I can't see an outsider, perp going into a glass room to turn off a light. There was no reason for a perp to be in that area. So why did someone want the light off? Someone had to go into that room for something and that someone could only be a Ramsey as an intruder would not know what was in there and would have no need of anything in there. Or: Someone was called to the house and lights needed to be cut to the minimum.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I'll say one thing. I've always believed the light, in the Sunroom, was turned off for a reason. I can't see an outsider, perp going into a glass room to turn off a light. There was no reason for a perp to be in that area. So why did someone want the light off? Someone had to go into that room for something and that someone could only be a Ramsey as an intruder would not know what was in there and would have no need of anything in there. Or: Someone was called to the house and lights needed to be cut to the minimum.
    I completely agree. Just as a neighbor reported seeing "strange, moving lights" in the kitchen (obviously someone walking around with the flashlight) around midnight- right in the thick of things, someone could easily have seen into the home though the glass sunroom. Activity not even in that room itself could be observed. It wasn't THAT late- it was only midnight. Though it was Christmas night, plenty of people are still up and around at that time. After all, someone was awake and noticed the light off, right? And someone was awake and saw the moving lights in the kitchen.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Zoomama wrote:

Elle,

Do we know for a 100% fact that Patsy called her friends over right after the 911 call? The reason I ask is I simply don't remember all of these facts as I once did. And that new to me theory I just read seems to make sense of this mess. What it said was (again I'm paraphrasing) that the neighbors came over during the night to help P and J set the scene for this accidental murder because Burke did it and the friends would help cover it up since it was a child that did it. If it had been the adults they wouldn't have helped and kept their silence all these years. And how strange it is that the Stienes weren't there when the LE came. They were supposed to be such good friends. And it was the S that the Ramseys lived with after the event. So....Did they do all the really big stuff (coverup) during the night and then left to get some rest when the rest of the gang came into the house before the LE folks came in?

Well right or wrong it seems to make some sense to me. Esp as to why they were there and no phone records. Many phone calls were made that morning and we will never know who or when they were called. That to me seems to loom even larger in light of this theory. Oh how we have been deceived all these years. Makes me sick.
    Sorry I missed this reply, Zoomama, with the thread heading being the "National Enquirer"

Courtesy of Little, here is confirmation from the Steve Thomas book "JonBenét" that Patsy called her friends over the morning of the 26 December, 1996.

*snip*

At the Boulder PD, Sergeant Paul Reichenbach, the patrol supervisor,
    pushed aside his end-of-shift paperwork when he heard the dispatcher's
    unusual call and headed for his car. While Reichenbach drove to the house, Mrs. Ramsey was telling

Officer French that she had gone into JonBenet's bedroom at 5:45 A.M.
    to awaken her daughter because the family planned to fly to Michigan
    that morning. The bedroom was empty, and when she descended a
    spiral staircase, she found the note on a lower rung. John Ramsey said
    he had checked the house, and it appeared to still be locked as he had
    left it the night before. He saw no sign of a forced entry or a struggle.
    The alarm system had not been engaged, their small dog had spent the
    night at a neighbor's home, and the Ramseys had heard nothing unusual
    during the night.

French stepped away from them to meet Sergeant Reichenbach at
    the-front door and confirmed that it looked as if there might have been
    a kidnapping. But, he observed, Patsy Ramsey had made two more telephone calls immediately after contacting the police, despite the explicit warning in the ransom note that her child would be beheaded, she called her friends Fleet and Priscilla White, at whose home the family had attended a party the night before; then also alerted two other close friends, John and Barbara Fernie. All four were asked to hurry over, and they did. If kidnappers had been watching, the sudden arrival of two police cars and a covey of friends would have told them the dire warnings in their note were being disregarded.

Last edited by Elle_1; November 13, 2010, 9:16 am at Sat Nov 13 9:16:10 UTC 2010.
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

We don't know for a FACT that the Rs called any of their friends over to the house that night before the 911 call. If the phone records for that night were made known, they might show phone calls to these people, including R lawyers and/or anyone from the Governor's office or Lockheed.
    However, even if this was discovered, we still don't know for a fact that any of them came to the house. No neighbors reported seeing cars, though the Rs may have been prepared for that and told them to park on another street. By that time, it may have been 3 in the morning or so and much less likely that neighbors would be awake, but of course, car doors are notoriously noisy in the dead of night.

But I bet they did- or at least some of them.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.