Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

When Marilyn Monroe "committed suicide" (NOT) there were plenty of "fixers" on behalf of the Kennedy brothers. Ditto when Ted Kennedy "survived" his car's spill into a river that killed a young woman he "worked with". Interesting he was completely dry when he got home. Talk to the family of that young woman about what can be "fixed" for people who have enough money or power.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    When Marilyn Monroe "committed suicide" (NOT) there were plenty of "fixers" on behalf of the Kennedy brothers. Ditto when Ted Kennedy "survived" his car's spill into a river that killed a young woman he "worked with". Interesting he was completely dry when he got home. Talk to the family of that young woman about what can be "fixed" for people who have enough money or power.
    Good examples. For that matter, I'm not convinced the assassination of Pres. Kennedy wasn't "fixed" as well. The way Oswald was shot by Ruby--way too easy, IMO, to be a fluke.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    good examples. For that matter, i'm not convinced the assassination of pres. Kennedy wasn't "fixed" as well. The way oswald was shot by ruby--way too easy, imo, to be a fluke.
    ita. I also wanted to name the young woman who Ted Kennedy drowned. Her name was Mary Jo Kopechne.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I'm putting this on this thread because I won't give the Globe another thread.

I guess y'all know the tabloid Globe has two "end of year" issues out claiming the murder is solved...and implies it was an intruder.

Talk about a "fixer"; Lin Wood gets credit for the media now shilling for the Ramseys.

The first article in the Globe says the "doll" next to JonBenet is the evidence which led LE to the killer. What?! LE has had that evidence FROM DAY ONE, if it even exists, and all we have is a blurred photo and some gossip, so we don't know if it's even true.

Then the short mention of the JB case, in a collection of "shocking stories of the year", says that Burke has talked to LE again and he is not a suspect. But an arrest is imminent! [BULLCHIT!] I'm holding my breath! [NOT.]

Candy says the Dec. 27th issue of the Globe names two dead men as "suspects": Helgoth and McReynolds. Can't remember the third "suspect" she said was named, but it wasn't Ramsey.

So another year goes by. People aren't as stupid as the media thinks we are, but THE MEDIA is still as corrupted as the rest of the gang of liars and shills who made sure from DAY ONE no one would ever be held responsible for this murder.

I better stop now or I'm going to say something I will regret.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Originally Posted by DeeDee

Good examples. For that matter, I'm not convinced the assassination of Pres. Kennedy wasn't "fixed" as well. The way Oswald was shot by Ruby--way too easy, IMO, to be a fluke.
    I agree with you DeeDee, Marilyn Monroe was murdered. I agree with you KK about President Kennedy. It was planned and it wasn't Oswald! I was into helping the research for both of those murders for high school projects with my sons.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I'm putting this on this thread because I won't give the Globe another thread.

I guess y'all know the tabloid Globe has two "end of year" issues out claiming the murder is solved...and implies it was an intruder.

Talk about a "fixer"; Lin Wood gets credit for the media now shilling for the Ramseys.

The first article in the Globe says the "doll" next to JonBenet is the evidence which led LE to the killer. What?! LE has had that evidence FROM DAY ONE, if it even exists, and all we have is a blurred photo and some gossip, so we don't know if it's even true.

Then the short mention of the JB case, in a collection of "shocking stories of the year", says that Burke has talked to LE again and he is not a suspect. But an arrest is imminent! [BULLCHIT!] I'm holding my breath! [NOT.]

Candy says the Dec. 27th issue of the Globe names two dead men as "suspects": Helgoth and McReynolds. Can't remember the third "suspect" she said was named, but it wasn't Ramsey.

So another year goes by. People aren't as stupid as the media thinks we are, but THE MEDIA is still as corrupted as the rest of the gang of liars and shills who made sure from DAY ONE no one would ever be held responsible for this murder.

I better stop now or I'm going to say something I will regret.
    No! I didn't know KK. I don't buy The Globe. I was out yesterday and never noticed any papers at the checkout. This is the pits! Thanks for the update! One almost wishes we had a "newspaper" setup of our own so we could retaliate in some way!(?).
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Really? Ted was completely dry when he got home??? That reminds me of the young woman here in SC...not Susan Smith...but another one here recently. She strangled her two young sons in a hotel room, and strapped them in their carseats and let the car roll into the lake. She flagged down a car and told them to call 911 for help....the story that she told was that she was also in the car, but she managed to escape...she was arrested....WHY? Because cops noticed first thing...that her clothes were dry.

KK wrote
    Remember that LM sold Access Graphics within the year, to G.E. I think it was, and part of that sale ended in JR being pushed out with his golden parachute to comfort him.
    No way did Lockheed Martin want to hold on to John Ramsey after this tragedy, KK. What a cut throat business this is. Another way to look at this although neither he nor Patsy were sentenced in any way relating to this crime, they seem to have paid their dues. Don't think it was a golden parachute. More like John Ramsey landed on the ground with a tattered one!
    Just my opinion.

Ted Kennedy was dry.

I have that Globe issue. The article names TWO suspects, Helgoth and Santa Bill, but states the third suspect is UNKNOWN and UNNAMED.
    Nothing new in that article. They could have gotten all their info from lurking on WS, for all we know.