Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Steve Thomas on Larry King Tonight

Tonight 12/16/2010 Steve Thomas is scheduled to be on Larry King. 9:00 PM Eastern. It is part of the Best of Larry King so I am guessing they will show where Steve tells Patsy she did it.

That's all I know. Tell your friends.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Thank you for this exciting news, Tricia. This should be very interesting!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Yes, thanks for the alert, Tricia. I'm sure I missed it the first time it aired way back when, but I think I'll make it tonite.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Yes, thank you for the heads up Tricia.
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

This is Larry King's last week so they're doing tribute shows. I'd love to see Steve live, but I'll settle for a rerun of the stunning show where he looked Patsy in the face and said, "I think you're good for it."

Oh, heart be still. It makes me flush just to remember it.

John Ramsey was about to chit his pants with rage. He never got that angry at the killer and molester of his daughter, not by a long shot, one notices....

Thanks for the heads up, Tricia.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I am thinking this is live tonite. Isn't it? I haven't seen Steve Thomas yet.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Me either. It seems to be past guests calling in live. I am assuming ST will be featured if they run a "best interviews" part on the show.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Me either. It seems to be past guests calling in live. I am assuming ST will be featured if they run a "best interviews" part on the show.

Unless he's going to be on closer to the end of the show. Clinton is on now.

King has an unusually young family.

I didn't realize this was Larry King's last show. So far it's celebrities, plus President Clinton I have seen, and this isn't the right type of show for Steve Thomas to appear (?). It may be an excerpt from an old show(?).
    Back to the show - still 15 minutes left!

Steve Thomas! Where are you?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

King said for the next two weeks they would be playing highlight shows. Thomas will probably be on then.

Online I found the clip they ran on the show, as I missed the first few minutes last night. Thomas and Patsy are in it and it's just more Ramsey shilling. Guess Larry really does love John Ramsey, like he said the last time John was on the show the year Patsy died--the one where John said JonBenet "was a handful"? Pathetic.

Here's the link: http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Go to the 2nd video box. It's around 58 sec's. Be prepared to barf. Pizzed me off all over again.
    Last edited by koldkase; December 17, 2010, 11:48 am at Fri Dec 17 11:48:01 UTC 2010.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.