Steve Thomas on Larry King Tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tonight 12/16/2010 Steve Thomas is scheduled to be on Larry King. 9:00 PM Eastern. It is part of the Best of Larry King so I am guessing they will show where Steve tells Patsy she did it.

That's all I know. Tell your friends.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for this exciting news, Tricia. This should be very interesting!

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, thanks for the alert, Tricia. I'm sure I missed it the first time it aired way back when, but I think I'll make it tonite.

4. Little

Little Member

Yes, thank you for the heads up Tricia.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is Larry King's last week so they're doing tribute shows. I'd love to see Steve live, but I'll settle for a rerun of the stunning show where he looked Patsy in the face and said, "I think you're good for it."

Oh, heart be still. It makes me flush just to remember it. :beats:

John Ramsey was about to chit his pants with rage. :burnedup: He never got that angry at the killer and molester of his daughter, not by a long shot, one notices....

Thanks for the heads up, Tricia.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I am thinking this is live tonite. Isn't it? I haven't seen Steve Thomas yet.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Me either. It seems to be past guests calling in live. I am assuming ST will be featured if they run a "best interviews" part on the show.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Unless he's going to be on closer to the end of the show. Clinton is on now.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

King has an unusually young family.

10. Elle

Elle Member

I didn't realize this was Larry King's last show. So far it's celebrities, plus President Clinton I have seen, and this isn't the right type of show for Steve Thomas to appear (?). It may be an excerpt from an old show(?).
    Back to the show - still 15 minutes left! :)

Steve Thomas! Where are you?

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

King said for the next two weeks they would be playing highlight shows. Thomas will probably be on then.

12. koldkase

Online I found the clip they ran on the show, as I missed the first few minutes last night. Thomas and Patsy are in it and it's just more Ramsey shilling. Guess Larry really does love John Ramsey, like he said the last time John was on the show the year Patsy died--the one where John said JonBenet "was a handful"? Pathetic.

Here's the link: http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Go to the 2nd video box. It's around 58 sec's. Be prepared to barf. Pizzed me off all over again.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

They are from his FOURTH wife. He has older kids from previous wives.

14. Learnin

Learnin Member

Just saw a short clip of ST and Patsy..

15. Elle

Elle Member

You win the prize! :) I have CNN on right now here in Canada. Maybe they will show another clip (?). I just saw a clip of his youngest son impersonating him. He was hilarious and so like his Dad! His big brother looked more on the shy side.
    No! Don't think I'm going to see my hero, Steve Thomas! [​IMG]

16. koldkase

Found the 3 min's of "clips" online so you can see Patsy tell Thomas he must have "conjured up something" to accuse her of murdering her child. I'm once again stunned: the media shills for the Ramseys to the VERY FRICKING END.

I can't believe I watched this boring show otherwise. It was A REAL SNOOZER.

Go to the second video box; it's at 58 sec's.: http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

17. koldkase

Thanks, Learnin. Glad you caught it because I missed that part.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I missed it too. Wasn't much to miss. I wonder if I was dreaming about those re-shows in the next two weeks. If I wasn't maybe it will come on yet.

19. Elle

Elle Member

DeeDee.

My husband told me today Larry was married eight times. Twice to the same woman, Alene Akins He found this information on Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King Good grief!

Freda Miller (1952–1953)
    Annette Kaye (1961)
    Alene Akins (1961–1963)
    Mickey Sutphin (1963–1967)
    Alene Akins (1967–1972)
    Sharon Lepore (1976–1983)
    Julie Alexander (1989–1992)
    Shawn Southwick (1997–present)

20. Elle

Elle Member

When was this shown? I watched it. I taped it, and don't have it KK (?).

Thanks for the link KK. Maybe I stopped taping too soon (?).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice