Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Good morning Elle,

Yes, the FBI was there that day and once the body was discovered, it was no longer under their jurisdiction and they cannot take over or get involved without being asked.

A homicide becomes a state crime and since there was no kidnapping (over state lines, etc.), they had to leave or be asked to stay.

Boulder refused their help
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Good morning Elle,

Yes, the FBI was there that day and once the body was discovered, it was no longer under their jurisdiction and they cannot take over or get involved without being asked.

A homicide becomes a state crime and since there was no kidnapping (over state lines, etc.), they had to leave or be asked to stay.

Boulder refused their help
    So good to see you back, Barbara! Thank you for this information.
    Strange John and Patsy deny the FBI were in their home. (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

The SOLE Intention of The Ramseys was to draw Steve Thomas in closer for the Lawsuit regarding his book...I LOVE the FACT that we can still buy a copy of it with NO retractions!!!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I came across this civil suit:
    http://www.forstevethomas.com/civilsuitpt7.htm
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Okay..

Here's a few details I was able to track down...it's not looking promising as far as a repeat of the Steve Thomas & The Ramseys segment:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

I've touched base all over and received word that there just MIGHT Bee a video copy that I would be able to get my hands on and then I will make sure that it is saved for ALL The World to View...it's the least I can do since John accused The World for the Murder of his Daughter...

RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Thank you for trying and for these extras RR. I'll keep a lookout for that video too!
    Just my opinion.

Cool

No Promises other than I will do my best, Elle!

I know that many of us would be thrilled to be able to watch Gentleman ST hold his own against those two Rambling Ramseys, but I do prefer that He is not exposed to the World again and can continue his life as normal...