Support For Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Of all the Ram’s so called “friends,†Fleet White seems to have been the only one who had the courage to say, “Hey, wait a minute?â€

Unlike the others, he didn’t keep his suspicions to himself. In fact, he tried hard to raise hell.

His financial history has nothing to do with my judgment of his actions. It only has to do with his ability to devote time and effort to criticize his billionaire adversary; unlike others, among the Ram crowd, who couldn’t afford to antagonize the “Great Ram Empire.â€

In summery, I think that Tylin’s comment to Yum Yum, bespoke volumes, as to how (probably most of us) here, at FFJ feel, inasmuch as it emerged swiftly, “out of the blue.â€

†YumYum, Did someone pi*s in your cornflakes this morning? Lol.â€

Fleet, my heart goes out to you and your family. Whereas we are free to discuss, criticize and opine about this case here, all day long, I’m sure that YumYum’s criticism is not the first you’ve heard, but I think that this forum has a splendid record of staunch support for you. And, of course, YumYum has every right to express his opinion, but it is, without a doubt, in the minority, here at FFJ. I predict, that when the final chapter of this sordid case is written, the Fleet White family will rise to the top of positive public opinion.

Peace. :rose:

Greenleaf

2. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks for starting this thread, Greenleaf! I don't know what came over YumYum this morning. But I do think that we should stand by the family that was run over by the Ramsey Bus-O-Guilt, then the bus turned around and ran over them again. It's so easy to stand back and criticize from 10 years since, but we can't really imagine what distress and shock this whole experience has caused the White family. Having money from whatever source is totally irrelevant to what happened after December 26th. I have been stabbed in the back by someone I thought was a dear friend, and let me tell you, it hurts beyond belief. It messes with your whole worldview - if this person whom I really trusted could do this to me, who else is lying to my face?

I have also had experience with really scary, dangerous people. It's not a pleasant experience to be threatened, stalked, chased, and scared by someone's potential to harm you. I fully believe that John Ramsey is one of these people. I sure wouldn't want to engage with a person like this. I might testify in court but I would want a witness protection plan in place.

It was just a couple of weeks ago that we here on the forum were posting condolences to Mr. White after his father passed away. Mr. White, you don't deserve anyone's misplaced anger, and I am sorry if you read the previous thread. If you read this one, know that there are people out here who are praying for you and your family on an ongoing basis.

Heymom

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

heymom, you wrote:... "but we can't really imagine what distress and shock this whole experience has caused the White family. Having money from whatever source is totally irrelevant to what happened after December 26th."

heymom, I couldn't agree more; beautifully written. Thank you.

:leaf:

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Every time I hear that FW acted "odd," I want to say, how the hell do you know, were you there?

I'm really not interested in others' interpretation of FW's actions that day. They were not there to witness those actions. From all accounts, I didn't see one thing odd about anything the Whites did. Because FW wrote letters, he was considered odd. What's odd about it?

I think the oddness lies in the FW critics who like to make mountains out of molehills.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fleet and Priscilla's actions speak for themself, they don't need me to have to constantly point out how vital they are to this case, but that won't stop me!

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

All the "evidence" I have read against Fleet White has been basic hearsay - a (clearly biased) cleaning lady's "impression" of his manner.... a third party account of this, a fourth party account of that... Snide remarks paired with innuendo about the fact that he got Jonbenet into dry underwear when she wet herself at his house (oh that couldn't be the normal action of a caring and practical father ... it could only be the actions of a paedophile...)

His and Priscilla's names are almost certainly on the lab report as NOT matching the foreign DNA (I have racked my brain and cannot think of any other names which fit the "shapes") yet there are still people who would have us believe that a) his DNA wasn't even tested or b) that is was inconclusive.

I made Fleet and Priscilla's names using cut and pasted letters from the actual lab report. Then I made them white and placed them over the blanked out spaces. AT first I couldn't get Priscilla to fit and I thought it must be someone else's name. However I was spelling it "Pricilla" instead of Priscilla". When I got the spelling correct, it fitted. If you look at the graphic below, the top one is the original, the bottom one has the names inserted, but just lowered very slightly so that you can compare the little bumps along the top with the top of the letters.

[​IMG]

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

very impressive Jayelles..

I might concur with Priscilla's fitting....but have some concern with the shapes as occur below the strikeout line where Fleet would be in your interpretation....to be right the bump where the "L" would be ought to be flattish on the bottom and it isnt..well not to me......and his 'white' doesnt to me look right...where as Priscillas is plausible..

just an observation..

any which ways .a lot of work went into that !! :)

8. Elle

Elle Member

My friend, Peggy Laken (Little) sent me a video a few years back of Fleet and Priscilla White speaking at a Boulder Council meeting. They were asking that certain files relating to the JonBenét Ramsey case be released. Both of them spoke clearly and distinctly. I was very impressed with both of them.

We both lost this Boulder video from our computers, and it is no longer on the net, as far as we know. We have both searched. I will try another search soon.

Peggy is very much on top of this case, having written a book "Journey Beyond Reason" and as I was searching for information on this Council meeting, a post of hers came up. Peggy also moderates at Crime and Justice, as well as being a poster on the FFJ forum. You can read what she has to say about Fleet and Priscilla White here.

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t1516.html

9. Jayelles

The graphic isn't perfect and the same letter can appear twice and look slightly different. It's a messy image which was captured not only from a panning camera, but from a two different screen images which faded into one another. I also did it rather quickly. I don't know what the font is, but the kerning is irregular (spacing between letters). Rather than take individual letters, I tried to get groups of letters where possible - i.e. WH taken from "WHERE", TE taken from constituTEd.

There's a lit of Ramsey friends here:- Can anyone see another name which would be a better fit than Fleet White?

Archuleta, Mike (John Ramsey's pilot)
    Archuleta, Pam (Mike Archuleta's wife)
    Barnhill, Betty (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Barnhill, Joe (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Beuf, Dr. Francesco (Jonbenét's pediatrician & Ramsey friend)
    Beuf, Penni (Dr Beuf's wife)
    Brady, Shirley (Ramsey nanny)
    Brumfitt, Diane (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Bynum, Mike (Ramsey lawyer)
    Crowder, Judy (Lucinda Ramsey's neighbor in Atlanta)
    Davis, Grant (Patsy Ramsey's brother in law)
    Dillon, Margaret (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Durgin, Leslie (Mayor of Boulder)
    Elowsky , "Pasta" Jay (John Ramsey's business associate & family friend)
    Fernie, Barbara (Ramsey friend)
    Fernie, John (Ramsey friend)
    Gibbons, Scott (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Glynn, Mike (Access Graphics' "disgruntled employee")
    Griffin , Kristine (Pam Griffin's daughter and Ramsey babysitter)
    Griffin , Pamela (Jonbenét's costume designer)
    Hand, Tom (Ramsey Boulder architect)
    Haney, Carla (Boulder neighbor who walked her dog at 1am on 12/26/96)
    Harrington, Pastor Dr. W. Frank (Ramsey minister in Atlanta)
    Hoffman-Pugh, Linda (Ramsey housekeeper in Boulder)
    Hofstrom, Pete (Asst Boulder DA and alleged Ramsey associate)
    Hollis, Diane (former Access Graphics employee)
    Hoverstock, Rev. Rol (Ramsey minister in Boulder)
    Justice, Mary (Ramsey friend in Atlanta)
    Kloster, Dr Gil (Ramsey friend in Atlanta)
    Kloster, Jayne (Ramsey friend in Atlanta)
    Limerick, Patricia (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Long III, Dr. Stewart (John Ramsey's son in law)
    Marino, Jim (Access Graphic's employee and Ramsey friend)
    McHue, Leslie (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    McLean, Linda Edison (Long time friend of Patsy Ramsey)
    McReynolds, Bill (Santa, deceased)
    McReynolds , Janet (Santa's wife)
    Merrick, Jeff (former Ramsey friend and employee at Access Graphics)
    Meyers, Glenn (boarded with the Barnhills)
    Miles, Stephen (lived in Boulder, accused by John Ramsey)
    Morgan, Bryan (Ramsey attorney)
    Paugh, Donald (Patsy Ramsey's father)
    Paugh, Nedra (Patsy Ramsey's mother)
    Paugh, Pamela (Patsy Ramsey's younger sister)
    Paugh Davis, Pauline "Polly†(Patsy Ramsey's youngest sister)
    Phillips, Judith (former Ramsey friend)
    Pugh, Mervin (husband of Linda Hoffman-Pugh)
    Ramsey, Burke (Jonbenét's brother)
    Ramsey, Elizabeth “Beth†(Jonbenét's eldest half sister, deceased)
    Ramsey, Jeff (John Ramsey's brother)
    Ramsey, John (Jonbenét's father)
    Ramsey, John Andrew (Jonbenét's older half brother)
    Ramsey, Jonbenét
    Ramsey, Patricia "Patsy" Paugh (Jonbenét's mother)
    Ramsey, Peggy (John Ramsey's sister in law)
    Ramsey Johnson, Lucinda Pasch (John Ramsey's first wife)
    Ramsey Long, Melinda (Jonbenét's older half sister)
    Simons, Randy (Jonbenét's photographer)
    Simpson , Carole (Ramsey friend in Atlanta)
    Smith , Betty (friend of Patsy's from WV)
    Smith, Jim (friend of Patsy's from WV)
    Stanton, Luther (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Stanton, Melody (Ramsey neighbor in Boulder)
    Stevens, Dr. Donald (University friend of John Ramsey)
    Stine, Glen (Ramsey friend in Boulder)
    Stine, Susan (Ramsey friend in Boulder)
    Stobie, Jane (former employee of Access Graphics)
    Wagner, Laurie (Ramsey friend and employee of Access Graphics)
    Walker , Roxanne “Roxy†(Ramsey friend in Boulder)
    Walker, Stewart (Ramsey friend in Boulder)
    Westmoreland , J. Rod (Ramsey friend in Atlanta)
    White, Fleet (Ramsey friend in Boulder)
    White, Priscilla (Ramsey friend in Boulder)

I'm happy to try any other names that anyone thinks might fit.

10. RiverRat

That would be a shame if no one has kept a copy of that very compelling video. Everyone please check your old files, please and thank you!

11. Elle

Elle Member

Don't you think it's as close as "dammit" Kanga? :) What other names would fit in there? Maybe the transfer went over the bump (?).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2006
  12. Elle

Elle Member

That's nice of you RiverRat. Thank you! :)

Coming across more information by your wee self. :)

Fleet Tells Us Why (RiverRat)

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-3577

You'll need a lot of time to read all of this.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Greenleaf,

Thank you for posting this thread. It is good to keep the support for Fleet white going.

14. RiverRat

15. Jayelles

I enlarged the graphic and the bumps along the bottom might not be from the letters, but from the marker pen. It really isn't a great quality graphic - there's lots of ghosts and noise. The only other name I can think of which would fit the space is Jay Elowsky, but I'm pretty sure the last two letters aren't KY.

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Dauumn, Jayelles. I'm hanging up my amateur sleuthing hat. If you are not professionally working in LE, then YOU MISSED YOUR CALLING!

Because YOU ARE DA BOMB!

I actually spent days once trying to figure out whose names were under those blackouts. I tried to match up the same tops and bottoms and spacings you did. But I never thought to "cut and paste," just did it visually.

JAYELLES, YOU ROCK!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ​

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Is Yum Yum acting out again? I swear, I'm away for the weekend....

Yum Yum, you KNOW I hate to do this....

:rs:

I defy anyone to see their friends' child lying dead in their friends' basement, watch her brought upstairs stiff as a board, after waiting for 7 hours for a "ransom call" from the "kidnappers," and not find oneself catapulted into "behaving oddly."

Or perhaps among those who criticize the Whites there is SOMEONE who has had this very experience and KNOWS how one should behave. Certainly not JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY, who have been the PRIME SUSPECTS in their daughter's murder for a decade, partly based on HOW ODDLY THEY BEHAVED.

But I thought the RST drill is that YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT'S "NORMAL" BEHAVIOR IN THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES?

Oh, right, that's only if it's THE PRIME SUSPECTS. Anyone else, as in THE BUS VICTIMS, well, how WEIRD and GUILTY they acted!

If there was an award for DOUBLE STANDARDS, the RST would take GOLD MEDAL every year, no contest.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ummm, Elle. Wombat isn't Kangatruth. :)

Wombat is a New Jerseyite of the American persuasion; Kanga is a antipodean Digger.

19. Jayelles

I wish I had a better graphic to work from. I wonder if Mary Lacy would just tell us what the names are? She's not got much to lose now!

ETA - the other name which is blacked out is almost definitely Mervin Pugh BTW.
    [​IMG]

20. Spade

Spade Member

As most of you know, I have spent many hours discussing the tragedy of JonBenet's death with Fleet and Priscilla White. NO ONE I have talked to has a better understanding of the case. NO ONE has worked harder to achieve justice for JonBenet Ramsey. NO ONE has endured more outrageous attacks on their family.

Several years ago I asked Fleet what he had learned from this experience. His response was: "Don't answer the phone if it rings at 6 in the morning the day after Xmas."

Note to Mary Suma: The karma train is coming, I can hear the whistle blowing just around the bend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice