Up in the air! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's John Ramsey!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It's unbelievable, Ames just what Patsy couldn't recall.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy's life was almost like a fantasy, DeeDee when one goes over all she was involved in. She didn't really live in the real world, did she? Always attending beauty pageants herself, and then dragging JonBenét into the same scene. It was a big part of all the Ramsey women sitting around a table discussing costumes to wear etc. Boring to many of us, but to each his own.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Well if you call a taxi it comes to pick you up no matter where you are, but I get what you are saying. I wonder if Nedra rented a car because I know she went with her some of those times, according to DOI. (?!) I'm not familiar with small planes like JR had but I had that thought because Patsy said in her interview that most times she would just let the kids keep their pj's on because they would just sleep on the plane. I figured room for 2 kids to sleep would equal room for 1 adult. But as I said, I'm not familiar with those planes. Gosh, can you imagine being so sick and just having had chemo and thorwing up and feeling weak and having to get yourself up and on a plane and laying down in 2 seats because you're so sick. I just watched the documentary Farrah'sStory and it reminded me of Patsys travels for treatment.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Even for me....:bee:....that is of of those rare moments that I have sorry for Patsy and John really burns my azz. If she was so important to him that he found the very best medical treatment that she could recieve, did he think that was enough?! Also - Why fly home immediately after chemo instead of getting a hotel room for a night or two?!

5. AMES

AMES Member

Yep...goodness knows that had enough money to afford one.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Apparently, John hasn't been able to sell his plane yet. He's still flitting back and forth between Little Rock and Charlevoix. He made one side trip from Little Rock to Georgia, but the rest of the flights have included Purdue University airfield in Lafayette, IN.

A reputable source tells me Burke was back at Purdue this past school year. That explains why John has flown there several times the past two semesters. I kept wondering why he was flying to Purdue if Burke was attending Georgia State University. Reviewing the old logs, one can see John picked up Burke at Purdue for the Thanksgiving break and also took him back to school in January. John stopped by to see Burke in March and picked him up at the end of school in May.

------------------------------------------------------

http://flightaware.com/live/flight_event_history.rvt?ident=N2059W

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

20-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 08:46AM EDT 10:36AM CDT 2:50
    19-May-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 03:07PM EDT 05:05PM EDT 1:58
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Cherry Capital (KTVC) 01:44PM EDT 03:17PM EDT 1:33
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Boyne City Muni (N98) 01:44PM EDT Diverted
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Purdue University (KLAF) 09:54AM CDT 01:23PM EDT 2:29
    07-May-2009 BE35/G W Georgia Regional (KCTJ) Adams Field (KLIT) 09:26AM EDT 11:05AM CDT 2:39
    05-May-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) W Georgia Regional (KCTJ) 12:49PM CDT 03:45PM EDT 1:56
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 06:33PM EST 08:09PM CST 2:36
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Oakland County Intl (KPTK) Purdue University (KLAF) 02:59PM EST 04:26PM EST 1:27
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Oakland County Intl (KPTK) 11:11AM EST 12:12PM EST 1:01
    02-Mar-2009 BE35/G Bishop Intl (KFNT) Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) 03:22PM EST 04:28PM EST 1:06
    02-Mar-2009 BE35/G Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) Bishop Intl (KFNT) 11:31AM EST 12:24PM EST 0:53

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the update, Chero. I was recently wondering what old Johnny-boy is up to these days. Still chasing that intruder, I see.

It's harder to sell superfluous accessories like private planes and yachts in the current economic fiasco. I have a friend who owns a couple and wants to sell, but says the market is flooded with items for sale.

8. Cherokee

Yes, it is.

What I find interesting about the saga is this ... why did Burke uproot from Purdue after two years (2005-2007) attend Georgia State for only one year (2007-2008), then go back to Purdue for the 2008 summer term and regular school year (2008-2009)? Whatever the reason, it must have put him behind in his university credits because Burke should have graduated from Purdue in May 2009.

It will be interesting to see what kind of job Burke gets after he does graduate and watch his life unfold after leaving the cocoon of college life. Being part of one of the most infamous families in American cannot be easy.

9. koldkase

I thought Burke is rich, from all those lawsuits the Ramseys WON! WON! WON!...?

If he ever does need money, maybe he can just write a book.

10. Karen

Karen Member

I thought Burke said he doesn't remember anything from that night? Oh well, it doesn't matter. He could still write fiction. His parents did.

11. koldkase

I wouldn't be surprised if Burke "remembers" lots from that night; also the days afterwards; and of the days, weeks, and months before, as well.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The trouble is KK, that I don't think Burke cares anymore than JR does! He is his father's son, after all...is that a Rolex?

13. koldkase

I'm afraid you're right, Moab. And JR told Larry King that no one would EVER get to Burke. He was so emphatic about it, and he wasn't talking about AN INTRUDER, but about the MEDIA, that I believe they've done all humanly possible to make sure Burke never tells his part of the story. "Don't go there, pal!"

14. Cherokee

Yes, he is. Burke got his pilot's license the last week of May.

15. koldkase

Hm. Wonder why he doesn't buy his daddy's plane?

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I don't have a clue

about this at all but it just occurred to me that maybe, just maybe Burke can't talk about it at all because he would lose his money from all the law suits filed in his name. It is just a suggestion but maybe his parents put that restriction on him when he was still little insuring that they would never be named. Just a thought.

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It's a good thought, too.

We'll NEVER hear from BR. We'll never know what "conditions" were put on his lawsuits. He'll never be the hero in this case.

18. Cherokee

Yeah, and I wondered why John doesn't just keep the plane around for Burke to fly. John must be hard up for money - having to live with friends in Little Rock and selling the plane out from under Burke with his new pilot's license and all.

19. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Just when you think nothing can get odder in the Ramsey family, we find that John Ramsey's Twitter account lists his location as Tehran, Iran.

(Talk about a country that might respect Access Graphics but not the country that it serves!)

https://twitter.com/jramsey100/followers

I would say that this is legitimately John Ramsey's Twitter account, since it seems very unlikely that Burke, Burke's (current? former?) girlfriend Alix, and Burke's friends Alex and Josh would have signed up to follow this account if it was not *their* John Ramsey.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You have such a way with words!!!
    :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice