Lacy officially "clears" Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

So true, Shadow. The ransom note is a direct link to the perp unlike the less-than-miniscule partial DNA. In the past few years, why has Lacy, or the Ramseys, never mentioned the ransom note as being an important connection to JonBenet's killer? The Ramseys quit talking about the ransom note as soon as people could see the match between it and Patsy's handwriting and linguistics.

Mary Lacy has all her eggs in a partial and degraded DNA basket, other evidence be damned. Of course, when you're intent on clearing someone, you can't let silly things like the total evidence in the case get in your way. Lacy as NEVER even tried to seem impartial in the Ramsey case. She has been their best friend and cheerleader from the very beginning.

I wonder what cush job Lin Wood and/or Hal Haddon has gotten for her after she leaves office this year. Quid pro quo, you know.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mike Kane now on MSNBC with Dan Abrams!

3. Cherokee

Michael Kane is on Dan Abrams. Kane said regarding Mary Lacy's letter, "...standing alone, it doesn't exonerate anybody." Kane also said something to the fact...' the next person in office will just say that the Ramsey's are not cleared.'

4. Cherokee

What ever happened to THIS statement by Mary Lacy on August 28, 2006?

Mary Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

5. RiverRat

Did Kane just rip Pam a new one or what?! Man, I can't wait for these transcripts! Is anyone taping these or will they on the replay?!

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I agree 100%.

7. Karen

Karen Member

The most inetersting thing I think MK said was a there will be a new prosecuter and he/she can "unclear" them. I didn't realize that until he said it.

8. RiverRat

Nancy Grace is replaying the show again in case anyone missed it the first time! This is where Wendy kicks A$$!!!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Of course your theory could be right too, Voyager, and I ask the same question as you, "Where are the professionals in this case?" Mary Lacy is the wrong person to be making this decision for sure.

I know I have read it here, that Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys, but I will never believe anyone else other than the Ramseys were involved in this crime. Too much evidence points to Patsy and John Ramsey.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2008
  10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I've been out of town all day. Moab had to call me and tell me. I have to tell you, it made me laugh.

Is this really a surprise? We're talking MARY "PERV KARR" LACY, after all.

Y'all have pretty much covered all the questions and comments I have, as usual the brilliant Stupid Groupies I so love. :bullseye:

But one thing that I want to reiterate, which Tricia brought up:

So...this INTRUDER wore gloves when he came in, when he stuck around writing the ransom note, hiding under the bed, looking for John Ramsey's check stubs, while feeding JonBenet pineapple from the bowl on the table; then he wore the gloves as he bashed her in the head, tied the cord on her neck in her hair--then took his gloves off to pull her pants down...then he put them back on to stick the paintbrush up her--no DNA on the "garrote handle", I'm assuming, since his DNA on THAT hasn't been ANNOUNCED TO CLEAR THE RAMSEYS, so he wouldn't have handled that without his gloves...then he pulled his gloves back off to pull her pants back up...and then broke the brush and tied part into the handle.

WAIT A MINUTE!! DID THEY TEST JONBENET'S HANDS FOR PINEAPPLE JUICES?! I mean, if she ate pineapple with her own hands, wouldn't there be juice on them? If she used the big spoon...WAIT A MINUTE!! THEY'VE TESTED FOR "TOUCH DNA" ON HER WAISTBAND, BUT NOT THE SPOON OR GLASS OR BOWL ON THE TABLE FOR DNA OF ANYONE?!! Remember, Dr. Lee said in Schiller's last documentary that the bowl, glass, and spoon had never been tested for DNA.

See, this is SO MUCH BS!! Once again, we get PROPAGANDA, SPONSORED BY TEAM RAMSEY, OF WHICH THE BOULDER DA FROM HUNTER TO MARY CRAZY HAVE BEEN UP FRONT AND CENTER MEMBERS FROM DAY ONE.

If MARY CRAZY WANTED THE TRUTH, SHE'D HAVE ANNOUNCED THOSE ITEMS HAD BEEN TESTED AND WHAT THOSE RESULTS WERE AS WELL!

But she isn't looking for the truth. She's looking to score employment points for her career out of the BDA Office, IMO.

Me, I don't believe FOR ONE MINUTE they found new "TOUCH DNA" in those long johns. I think it's manufactured evidence. That's my opinion based on the decade plus years of lies we've had out of Boulder and Team Ramsey.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I LOVE Wendy. Don't you?

Whatever happens, I only want one thing: for both of my late parents to be there in spirit for me, knowing I've tried to do the right thing.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes I love Wendy too! She is the best. I am so sorry Punisher, about your parents. Yes, you are doing the right thing.

By the way, Greta is having John Mark Karr on right now. WTF? Why???

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  13. koldkase

Oh my god.

Wendy Murphy is AWESOME on Nancy Grace's show.

Then here comes Ollie and Stupid, SAYING EVIDENCE OF THE INTRUDER INCLUDES A STUN GUN!! Those people are the biggest liars. They never stop. They said WENDY didn't SEE all the evidence THEY'VE SEEN. And then they state PURE LIES about it!! Wendy used ONLY REAL EVIDENCE to make her case, THEY LIED to make up their "intruder"...AGAIN.

OH my god!! Ollie just totally BLEW CHUNKS!! He said the DNA in the undies was not sperm as far as he knew...it could have been "from the mouth...or from...the paintbrush...."

What?! Paintbrushes secrete DNA?!!

Way to go, Ollie. You ARE as dumb as I thought!!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  14. koldkase

And on GRETA...JOHN MARK PERV KARR still refusing to ANSWER the simple question, Did he murder JonBenet?

Why does Greta HAVE THIS PERVERT ON TV?!! :steamed:

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:stupid1:

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

PR admitted to dressing her daughter in the long johns that night. Has HER DNA been found there? Because if it IS NOT there, that raises a lot of red flags too, as does the wiped-down flashlight.

17. Tril

Tril Member

Excellent point, DeeDee.

As someone mentioned upthread, maybe the "clearing" of the Rs will prompt renewed efforts to finally solve the case and determine which one/s of the Rs did it.

18. koldkase

DeeDee, they aren't looking for Ramsey DNA. It's everywhere. They're "finding" intruder DNA.

But don't expect to ever see anyone testify under oath HOW they found that DNA, or WHO, or WHAT TOOK SO LONG....

I want to see CHAIN OF CUSTODY AND WHO HANDLED THOSE LONG JOHNS FROM THE MOMENT LE TOOK POSSESSION OF THE BODY UNTIL THIS DAY.

Then MAYBE I'll WONDER if this "DNA" isn't a complete fabrication of evidence, Lacy's parting gift to her beloved Ramseys, as y'all have said.

Maybe she was worried that once the Hunter/Lacy legacy passes after the next election, a DA might take office who isn't corrupt and might be shocked if he ever really studies this case file. Maybe she's afraid a new DA might think of FINALLY going after the REAL PERP in this case. Really though, Lacy didn't have to worry: she AND Hunter had already ensured that NOBODY WILL EVER be prosecuted for this murder.

And besides, Patsy is dead, and she's reasonable doubt for ANY perp.

19. wombat

wombat Member

Patsy Ramsey rots in hell, appropriately, where she can enjoy no more fame from us. And we have this nitwit, Mary Lacy, who is about to retire into a surely mediocre private practice, and who feels compelled to exonerate the living and dead Ramseys from the violent destruction of their innocent little girl. Neither of these women had a concern for JonBenet that outweighed their own self interest.

The overwhelming sadness of what happened here, that this child was not protected or valued by her own community for what she was, but only for how her shining light could be co-opted by others, is still the only thing this case is about. That poor, poor child. Mary Lacey should be ashamed of herself, for using her one last time, to steal her limelight.

(Back to permalurk for me, friends. I appreciate how you carry on undaunted.)

20. koldkase

It would be rather poetic justice if this latest round of BS finally jars some of those who have remained silent while the RST into revealing the truth about evidence, about the Ramsey family, and about the cover up.

Because I don't see how people can sit on their hands for so long watching all the injustice. Poor JonBenet. She has NO ONE to speak for her. NEVER HAS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice