Has Anyone Heard From Michael Tracey?

Discussion in 'The Truth About Colorado University Journalism Pr' started by Tricia, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, let's see if we can help these great "documentarians" get a SIMPLE STATEMENT OF FACT correct, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revised quote:

A LONG OVERDUE Postcript: As a result of the LARGELY LIBELOUS AND INCOMPETENT documentary MADE BY THOSE OF US WHO WOULD RUN OVER OUR MOTHERS WITH THE RAMSEY BUS TO CONJURE AN INTRUDER, the MAN WHO WAS NOT A suspect then AND WAS NEVER of most INTEREST to detectives WAS QUICKLY FOUND BY INTERNET SLEUTHS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH AND THEN came forward and WE'D LIKE YOU TO THINK THEN was properly eliminated from the inquiry BUT HE ACTUALLY NEVER WAS A PART OF IT TO BEGIN WITH. Other IMAGINARY suspects remain IN OUR PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY EXIST AT ALL AND THEREFORE WHINE!! POUT!! STOMP!! STOMP!! WE CLAIM THEY ARE univestigated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayum. I'm good. I think they should pay me for this, don't you? :yes:

3. koldkase

Oh, we are so indebted to the Scottish wench Jayelles for nailing Tracey and his fellow Ramsey shills once again, bringing this here.

Once again, you are the Guttah's sharpest watchout! :sleuth:

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen Sistah. Without our "alert viewer in Scotland" Michael Tracey would still be spewing his garbage.

5. Little

Little Member

Not exactly a bombshell or timely but...

read entire article here: Coloradodaily.com
    http://www.coloradodaily.com/cu-boulder/ci_16372630#axzz15G9M6fFq

6. koldkase

Thanks, Little, ever vigilant and informative. Sorry I missed this until now.

Interesting, isn't it? Michael Tracey, whose "journalism" standards run to sensationalism on par with the National Enquirer, a la "psychics" and faux "intruder" suspects, resorting to pushing his way into a committee meeting not about the journalism school to demand answers to questions that committee doesn't have.

He couldn't find his butt with a map and a flashlight.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

FAO Tricia

FTR

A user called RealCrimeUK has uploaded Tracey's "Prime Suspect" documentary onto YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHMJ72Yhm9Y

The documentary is being hailed on an anti-McCann forum as the "best explanation yet":-

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22656-dm-report-on-jonbenet-ramsey-case

----------------------
    I note that the YouTube user who uploaded this is called RealCrimeUK. The series which ran the documentary was called Real Crime. I don't know if they are one and the same or if the YouTube user is just a fan of the series. Either way, this documentary should not be getting aired in this way after the serious flaws in the doc were exposed.

If JG is still alive, he could possibly sue. He could certainly complain. I would hate to see this all getting regurgitated as though it were fresh and had integrity.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have emailed David Mills and appealed to him to try and get the documentary removed from YouTube.

I suspect it is all that can be done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice