Judge has ruled Ramsey Grand Jury indictment must be released

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Oct 17, 2013.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

On Peter Boyles' radio show a couple of days ago, which cynic posted the link to on his thread here, Dan Caplis said he was "contacted" and told by NO-ONE-HE-NAMED that the Grand Jury voted to indict, but Caplain was "sworn to secrecy" and couldn't even tell his wife.

What? That's gossip, PURE AND SIMPLE, so why couldn't he tell his wife what "someone" told him about this case? These lawyers are all members of the same COVER-UP-THE-TRUTH Club.

Caplis then goes on to recount "his" theory which he still believes--obviously based on the Grand Jury indictments as he knew them: there was a "third party" involved. He thinks that explains the DNA.

HA HA HA HA! Clearly lawyers can't be bothered to think too much. They just swallow and repeat.

Peter Boyles said right before Hunter's press conference when he told the world he would not indict the Ramseys...in so many words...Boyles saw LAWRENCE SCHILLER in the DA building hallway. Schiller told Boyles "THEY WERE WRITING UP THE INDICTMENTS." Boyles didn't define "They" so it could have been the Grand Jury or the DA, I guess.

Then Hunter jumped ship. But clearly Larry Schiller KNEW the Grand Jury had indicted, though he said THE EXACTY OPPOSITE on TV and in his CROCUMENTARY.

I can't believe I've been such a trusting person in my life. Clearly the entire world is filled with liars and deceivers who have no conscience or morals and will say anything for the right price or threat.

Thank you, John Ramsey. You did change the way I get my news: WITH MY EYES OPENED TO YOU AND YOUR IMMORAL AND SELF-SERVING BASE LIFE-FORMS.

2. koldkase

Hey, they're posting some wild gossip at topix about this very thing.

I'm talking insanity-level stuff.

Enjoy, John Ramsey. See what you get when the truth won't do?

3. koldkase

That's how I see it, Karen.

Without being able to question John and Patsy--Hunter refused to subpoena them for the Grand Jury, apparently, the Grand Jury simply couldn't determine which one was the killer...or if both were.

I think as I understand felony murder, both were.

Didn't cynic go through this for us in detail here and at WS a while back?

icedtea4me likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you for answering KoldKase. I don't know about cynics post but I will be on the hunt for it now. I have limited time online these days because of my job but I am really trying to keep up with this and stay informed of the latest. Thanks again KK!

5. cynic

cynic Member

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I just read a comment on a news story about the release of the Grand Jury indictment, and it reminded me of something that we've discussed before and is important!

"In her Sixty Minutes interview, Patsy Ramsey said, "There are only two people who know what really happened. The person that did it and whoever they confided to." I was amazed that no investigator picked up on that. How would she know the perpetrator confided in anyone?"

If the perpetrator was Patsy, Burke or John, that makes sense. Otherwise, how WOULD Patsy know the perpetrator had confided to ANYONE?!!!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Good catch, C!

Do you think Uncle Johnny has soaked through his Depends yet?

8. heymom

heymom Member

You have to read the Kolar book. He saw ALL of the case files and he drew the conclusion that Burke WAS involved. He's the most recent set of eyes on the case, and the fact that Mary Lacey shut him down as soon as he told her what he'd found, tells me he was on the right track. Whether the GJ saw that too - I think they did but they could not file murder charges on him. So they did what they could with what they had left.

Please, anyone who hasn't read it, get a copy of this book and read it.

9. LI_Mom

LI_Mom Member

That's a saying that's rather common so I suppose you could make a case that you were just speaking figuratively.

I think most investigators theorize that a perp eventually talks to someone.... they often mention that when they are appealing to the public for clues. Anyone who's a fan of crime books or films would probably know that.

The problem is that her statement just doesn't shed any light on the case one way or the other.

But, yes it is very suspicious that she would mention TWO people & not just say any people he/she confided in.

10. Cherokee

I agree, Heymom. For anyone who wants to read THE TRUTH in the Ramsey case, Kolar's book is a must!

http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Facti...foreign+faction+who+really+kidnapped+jonbenet

Attached Files:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Where is Burke these days? Did he settle in Atlanta?

12. Cherokee

He was in Atlanta for awhile after graduating from Purdue, but now he lives and works in Indiana.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks. This must be difficult for him, too.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

With the release of the GJ info ~ many eyes are on Burke right now so will Dad fess up to take the heat off his boy and put it on Patsy to save his own A$$ too now?!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think he has been carrying quite a load of %&^*& around for a long time.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Tough call. Would most people believe him if he did?

I think they will keep their heads down and wait until this goes away. And it will go away.

17. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Sadly I agree.
    I don't know who killed JB...PDI,JDI,BDI,IDI...but there is ONE thing I know for sure...I am totally convinced (even if IDI!) that JR K N O W S.He knows who and probably why.
    He's not dead yet.This is the only chance to solve the case.Get JR to TALK.IF (huge if) it wasn't him MAYBE it's possible he will throw the guilty party under the bus one day.

IMO

18. heymom

heymom Member

I think John will go to his grave and never tell. He's more stoic than Patsy and she managed it, so...

I'm ready to lay this down now too. Of course we all know there was no intruder, so we can rule that one out completely. And the only path that ties all of the strings together for me, leads to a young boy who never cried about his sister's death, nor showed any emotion that would be appropriate under the circumstances. His parents said he slept through the whole morning's events and he was whisked away, out of police contact, which would not be seen as suspicious if there had been a kidnapping (how better to protect the remaining child from a similar fate - parents are protective like that!). He reacted very weirdly under questioning by a psychiatrist. And he got psychological treatment after his sister's death, although at the time he showed no outward signs of grief or mourning. People all around the family refused to talk about what happened. The DAs refused to prosecute.

I think many people either know or have guessed what happened. It's such a horrible idea that it's easier to make up an intruder and believe in that creation, than to face the reality. Maybe it's not only legal intimidation that kept the Whites from talking all these years. Maybe they also felt pity and were convinced that treatment through the family would be better than any alternative.

To my mind, this is the picture that makes the most sense. And as a parent, while I can't agree with the way that John and Patsy handled the tragedy, I can understand it. They circled the wagons and protected what was left of their family. Perhaps they got legal advice that night. I rather think they did, but they may not have even told the lawyer(s) exactly what had happened. In any case, their subterfuge worked, barely. Maybe money was spread around. That certainly could have helped to keep the focus off the family, one member in particular. And maybe they appealed to people's empathy. However the whole thing played out, everyone around them has either stayed silent, or been complicit in trying to guide the spotlight *away* from them and onto some fictional intruder. The very idea of an intruder is so blatantly stupid that it's stunning to me that even to this day, many insist that (they) are still out there somewhere. Chief Kolar's book lays that all out so clearly, if any of the IDI people have read it, they either understand their mistakes, or they are in such denial that they still refuse to see the truth.

I think Kolar's book really tied up the loose ends for me. The Patsy scenarios just never made sense in my mind. Unless Patsy had grabbed JonBenet and pounded her head into some hard surface, I cannot see how that horrific head injury would have occurred. A glancing blow off of a faucet or the commode would not have put that hole into the back of JonBenet's skull. Not with the cushioning of her hair and the physics of force. It just doesn't make sense to me. I guess it did make sense to Steve Thomas, but I can't get there. My son took a fall off a skateboard onto asphalt, and he got a mild to minor skull fracture only. I simply cannot believe that the force Patsy could have used with JonBenet would be more than hitting an asphalt surface while traveling forward at 5-7 mph. I'm not a physicist but the whole scene just doesn't add up for me.

The only "Justice for Jonbenet" has been that people here have stuck with it to the very end, ignoring all the rabbit trails we've seen over the years, and insisting that her murder DOES deserve attention. The image of that precious little girl's body, left alone in rigor mortis under the Christmas tree, "like a broken doll" (can't remember whose quote that is, sorry!) is almost too much to bear.

RIP, JonBenet. You deserved a life.

:cand:

19. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I know how sick this will sound but if BDI,look at the bright side:therapy and medication don't really solve such a problem IMO.yes,the problem is under control but it will always be THERE,waiting in the dark..so it's possible the volcano will explode again someday.happened with J.V.Sloot.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Have you seen this documentary? Granted, this little girl is probably worse, and her therapy more intense (removed from home), but it does give a little sense of hope.

Child of Rage

(The title is rather misleading - she's not outwardly angry, she just doesn't feel anything except wanting to hurt others.)

I used to think sociopaths could not be cured, and most of the time, I still think that's true, but perhaps if the case is mild, it can be mitigated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice