Hi-Tec crime scene photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Sep 27, 2009.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

I agree, but he's talking about the shoe with the other logo, the one that doesn't say "Hi-Tec" (backwards). You can see the shoeprint with the partial logo in question at the beginning of the thread.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes, but the same thing applies. You still can't PROVE it was left at the time of the crime.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And that's TWO MORE lies that Smit told UNDER OATH in his Wolf deposition.

Lies upon which Judge Carnes based her DISMISSAL of the suit and lengthy opinion.

You remember that opinion? The one where she said, without the evidence even being tested at trial, that her OPINION is it was more likely an intruder than the Ramseys. AN OPINION BASED ON LIES TOLD BY SMIT UNDER OATH.

Nice, huh? :banghead:

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

Smit's argument was that the print was very fresh and close to the body in contrast, I guess, to the Hi-Tec print which was not so much.

Unless the person who placed JonBenet there scuffed out his/her shoeprints, it does seem like there should have been something left behind.

Here's a more extended quote. It sounds like Smit is claiming that the police weren't able to determine the brand of shoe. If true, I think that would be remarkable.

I believe the leaf he's talking about is the circled brown shape in the crime scene photo. It doesn't look like a leaf to me, but I'll take his word for it.

"The photograph that I am showing here is an impression in the mold on the floor. If you read it, it says "Hi-Tec." There is a logo on the bottom of that shoe. It is a Hi-Tec shoe. This was left there. This is a very clear and distinct logo that is left in that mold.

This is another footprint that was located right near where the body was lying, right almost at the part where the body was lying. In fact, if you look very closely at the photograph, you are going to see a disturbance in the mold from a fabric and also a ####### pattern, [############# several notes deleted by jameson as things I believe the police may still find useful during future investigation and interrogation.##########.] Right in that same area is a very distinct footprint. I believe this is a footprint of the killer. This is a very crisp, clear print. I have found from experiments with the mold that, if the mold is allowed to grow, and this mold does grow, that a footprint that is there for any length of time becomes fuzzy and very blurred and finally disappears. This footprint is very, very recent.

This is a close-up of that print just to show all of the little ridges and all of the little lines that are so distinctive on this particular print. It also shows a partial logo. Myself and others have tried to find the source of that logo and have been unable to do it so far. This is, I believe, our killer's footprint for sure.

That is the leaf. And you will notice it is on top of the print....
    "

5. koldkase

Lou Smit is full of crap. Who did those "mold experiments"? What conditions were these done under? How much or little did they actually replicate the conditions of that basement, at that time of year, etc.?

Smit needs to SHOW the specifics of those "tests" and results. Otherwise, JUST MORE TEAM RAMSEY SPIN TO HIDE THE TRUTH. Instead of being truthful and open with the FACTS, they MAKE UP CRAP and then claim they can't give FULL DISCLOSURE because it's secret! LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. If jams has it, IT'S NO SECRET. Team Ramsey is a group of MORONS.

God knows we've had enough of LOU BULLSMIT to know that's ALL THIS DISINFORMATION IS.

The SAS shoeprint belonged to Patsy, as well. She admitted that she owned that brand of shoes.

6. fr brown

fr brown Member

It's not an SAS logo, though. Type "SAS shoe logo" into Google images.

The crime scene shoeprint logo in question looks like it ends in "A" or "V" or a triangle or something.

But I wouldn't be surprised to find her shoeprints at the crime scene.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  7. koldkase

Or that of scores of other people. We know it was Melinda's handprint on the door. Patsy said kids from the neighborhood played down there all the time. Fleet White went in there to get some wine at some time. Workers stored the screens, paint, etc., in there. The Christmas decorations were stored in there, along with Christmas gifts. The maid and her family were in there getting Christmas decor. There were other maids and nannies, plus other friends coming and going from the home. Caterers were in the house periodically. How many friends and their children were there for the Christmas party? Then there was the church group who had a party there not long before Christmas. There was an open house with hundreds of people wandering around. Not to mention, all the LE who traipsed through there after the body was found....

To say that some obscured part of a shoeprint is evidence of an intruder is pure SPIN. Even IF it could have been proven to be fresh...what's the EXACT TIME FRAME? Days? Weeks? Months? Is that FACTUAL, or more spinning to create a NON-EXISTENT INTRUDER?

IF there even was another shoe print--it could been a logo embossed in the mold from something else, like a game part, or a child's alphabet block, for all we know.

It could have come from anywhere, and if actually from a shoe, could have belonged to any of countless of people. How does an unidentified imprint in basement mold which cannot be dated trump the OBVIOUS--PATSY WROTE THE NOTE!

Smit's crap is another silly red herring. In fact, Smit is THE KING OF RED HERRINGS!

And I don't mean to sound angry at anyone...except Lou Smit. That man sends my blood pressure into outer space!

8. fr brown

fr brown Member

I get you, but what if the print in question is on top of other prints, partially obscuring them? The one on top came after.

It wouldn't distress me if this print turned out to be from the brand of boot Patsy was wearing the night of the murder. Maybe that's one of the reasons her boots were never turned over.

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ok,

Now that's an 'AH HA" moment! Good thought.

10. fr brown

fr brown Member

I'm going to go off-topic now for a second. I'll keep it brief.

I am both fr brown and Fr_Brown on topix. During an experiment with an anonymizer, I inadvertently changed my registered username to Fr_Brown. I continued to post with "fr brown' in unregistered black until I registered on topix with another email address and got fr brown back.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Still wouldn't make it "fresh". Unless it is in wet cement, paint, blood, or another "fresh" base, there is no way to say how "fresh" a shoeprint it.Of course, if someone had photographed the floor before JB's death and the print(s) weren't there the day before, then you could say it was "fresh". But since we all know that didn't happen, this is just more os LS's blathering and desperate attempt to do ANYTHING to deflect blame from "fellow good Christians" the Ts. LS's conduct in this case is criminal. More than any other LE or DA employee or defense attorney, he is guilty of blatant LIES in this case and has done more harm in the name of clearing the Rs than anyone else. Justice for THEM was all he cared about, not for JB.
    Jeff Shapiro (Globe employee who went undercover in Boulder) was more honorable than LS.

12. fr brown

fr brown Member

Well, it may not exonerate them--or her--even if Smit thinks it does.

Smit's point may be that it's unlikely that anyone could lay JonBenet's body down where it was found without obliterating the prints that were already there and leaving some. But then you'd think that John Ramsey and Fleet White would have trampled all over those.

This particular print doesn't get mentioned much.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Not to mention that LE who may have gone into that room should have trampled them also. I had read that many LE favor those shoes as well.

14. fr brown

fr brown Member

Well, Hi-Tecs are common for LE. I don't know about the other shoe. I don't know what it is. I've looked around at shoe logos, but haven't found anything that would work.

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

unidentified footprint

If Lou really wants to ID that footprint he only has to ask the FBI. They have a databank with shoe logos and tread patterns that is probably the best source. Lou just says he and others haven't figured it out, he doesn't say " I have even taken this print to the FBI and they haven't been able to ID it." If he did then maybe I would think he REALLY believed that it was the footprint of the killer. Otherwise, he wants it to remain unidentified so he can say there is something there left by the killer and not something that could be traced to one of the many LE who tramped through the basement.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  16. fr brown

fr brown Member

When I looked at information about one of these footwear impression databases it wasn't clear to me that logos would be included if they were located in the instep, but, yeah, they must be. That would only make sense.

How about handmade shoes? Do they usually have logos? They might not make it into the database.

Anyway, it hardly seems like an insoluble problem.

I'm puzzled why this print, unlike the Hi-Tec print, gets so little attention. According to Smit, it was closer to the body. I know, I know, but broken clock, right twice a day.....

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Well, I agree with the last sentence, for sure. Not just with the shoe prints but other factors in this case as well, such as the supposed stun gun marks. The RST WANTS that to remain unknown, because it casts a shadow of doubt. It COULD be stun gun marks (more likely to be seen as having been done by an untruder, though I disagree). So rather than settle the question one way or another, the Rs and their minions would rather leave it open.

18. koldkase

For Patricia Fox at topix:

To answer your question about the SAS shoeprint found in the basement, I'm probably going to disappoint. I can't remember if there was a logo embossed on the floor, like there was for Hi-Tec. I don't have it at hand, at any rate, but I've purged a lot of my case stuff from my computer, so I'll have to get out my cds and see if I have it on there. I'll try to get to that in the next couple of days for you. Check back.

Sorry to put this here, but I don't like posting at topix anymore. I admire those of you who stick it out. The disruptive, mental narcissists who have ruined the forum aren't worth it to me, it's sad to say.

In the meantime, here is a imprint from the basement that has other letters on it, it appears to me. I've tinkered with the image to try to clarify--should these letters be mirrored, like the Hi-Tec image? I'm wondering now if we ever knew what this came from, of am I just imagining these are letters? I've noticed these before, but I can't remember any solid facts about this being discussed. (Of course, I've forgotten most of what I once knew at this point; it became clear to me last year I was tending a body of knowledge that is rather useless now, so I put my brain to more productive uses these days--or try. :tsmile: )

Original image:[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've always figured Burke was good for it. :did: And the parents covered his young :(:(:(.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And you're not alone.

Looking at that shoe print in the mold- look at how thick that mold is! Deep enough to make a shoe print in it. This kind of mold is very common in unsealed concrete basement floors, as moisture leaches up right through the concrete. Yet, Patsy would have us believe she wrapped gifts in that room! We all know she would never do that. But someone did UN-wrap gifts in that room- looking for the Bloomies Day Of The Week panties.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice