Burke Ramsey graduates from Purdue - May 2010

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, May 4, 2010.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It was just in the news recently. I don't recall the company, but I think it was a defense contractor or something like that. Anyone here recall what it was?

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Is the following article the one you were referring to? In it, John's resume is considerably padded and puffed up compared to the reality of the jobs he has really held. I would think this person was a different "John Ramsey" than the one we know except that John's shadow company (registered in Delaware) that owned his plane and hid some of his investments is called the Bennett Ramsey Group.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/8185

White Canyon Uranium appoints John Ramsey as Executive Director

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Australian and Canadian listed White Canyon Uranium (ASX:WCU, TSX-V:WU) has appointed John Ramsey to the company’s Board as an executive director.

Ramsey brings extensive US based corporate and capital markets experience gained over the last 30 years.

He has held senior management positions and board positions and has extensive experience in growing and expanding the revenue base and profitability of companies.

Ramsey is currently a principal in the Bennett Ramsey Group and consults to CEO’s and entrepreneurs of companies with high growth potential.

Lew Cross, chairman, said the Board considers John’s appointment will add considerable marketing and capital markets knowledge relevant to the US market and will further facilitate the emergence of White Canyon as a significant uranium producer in the US over the coming years.

[snip]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  3. Cherokee

Ha ha ha, so THAT'S how John Ramsey got the job! His old friend and laywer pal, Mike Bynum, was appointed as "Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, North America" on May 21, 2010. For details see - http://media.wotnews.com.au/asxann/01067403.pdf

Mike didn't waste much time getting John aboard the new gravy train. By the way, John's official title is "Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/index.php

White Canyon Uranium Limited

ASX: WCU TSX-V: WU

Latest News - September 27, 2010

•Development material is being supplied to Denison Mines Corp in preparation for milling under toll milling agreement

•Lew Cross appointed Chairman, Board of Directors

•Mike Bynum appointed Executive Director, President White Canyon Uranium, NA

•Strategic Investor acquires 20 million shares of WCU stock from Golden States

•John Ramsey appointed Executive Director, Vice President Corporate Marketing, WCU North America

•Growing its resource base through exploration, drilling, consolidation and acquisition

•Mike Shumway appointed Vice President, Mining and Acquisitions, WCU North America

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I should have known to pack more Gold Stars to pass out this Morning to sooo many of our Shining Stars!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Here's a Starter Kit...those that know that they Earned one or more, Grab while the Getting is Good!

RR

5. Karen

Karen Member

Now why do I feel like this is a business JR started up himself, possibly with Mike Bynum? And why do the names Lew Cross and Mike Shumway sound familiar? I guess it could be coincidence.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yep- that's the article. Thanks!

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It looks like this company has been operating in Australia for awhile.

8. Cherokee

Yes, it is an Australian uranium mining company. Apparently, they decided to expand into mining for uranium in Utah, so they created a North American division to the company this past year. That's why they brought Mike Bynum on board, and then he got John Ramsey the "marketing" job.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, how did I miss this discussion?

Thanks for bringing it back up, Chero.

I'm sitting here getting goosebumps. Notice the shares:

See, this is what we beer can collectors lack in knowledge of the underworkings of the murder cover up. The Ramseys know it; the D.A. knows it; power lawyers know it.

John Ramsey might have lost his PUBLIC position with a powerful corporation, but that level of networking is one in which they protect the club, IMO.

I have never believed the Ramseys were broke. I don't believe for one minute they lost anything but whatever they paid their attorneys. John Ramsey got a golden parachute from AG after it was bought by GE, I would think. That's standard contracting for a corporate executive of any large company. That money could have been invested overseas, maybe in an account in the Cayman Islands, etc. Didn't the Ramseys take a vacation in the Bahamas not too long after the murder? Went to Spain when John went to work for Jaleo, too. We don't know what kind of money John has made, no way. He'd like us to believe poor him, but he travels in very well-heeled circles and I doubt he would be doing that if he were so broke.

And by the way, I thought Burke is independently wealthy on his own. Remember, Team Ramsey has never quit crowing about how fabulously huge those "settlements" were in those law suits brought in Burke's name. Unless Patsy robbed the kitty, that money should have become Burke's at some point, or at least have been put in trust for him so he never would be broke, either.

You Guttah gossips are tough! Good work!

10. koldkase

Ah heck! Uranium mining? Now who uses uranium?

Mike Bynum worked for AG, right? Which was owned by LM. Defense contractors--->>>Lockheed Martin--->>>Mike Bynum--->>>John Ramsey.

This really just kicks this whole cover up to the next level, IMO. Not that it changes anything, except to make the likelihood that this murder will ever get more than an occasional stir for a politician's recognition factor zero to none.

11. koldkase

Here is a slide show which demonstrates what the company actually does. I've been looking at their records, provided on their own website, and it seems to be a small mining company, basically. They've been at it for a very long time, as well, so I have no resentment with people trying to make a living at a tough job we all benefit from:

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/photogallery/#/gallery/All Photos/Mine Super - Jerry C.JPG/

But I wonder if they really know who they've let in. Look whose name is at the bottom of this article:

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/sysnews/23

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  12. koldkase

Just gets better and better

Look who is among the top 20 shareholders in this company:

http://www.whitecanyonuranium.com.au/uploaded/files/client_added/top_holder_-20 WCU March 2010.pdf

The shareholders seem to be some companies who are "oil and gas" companies. Wasn't that what Fleet White did? Now there's a coincidence. I guess they all travel in the same circles, more or less, but strange, anyhow.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  13. Cherokee

And let's not forget that Mike Bynum, close personal friend of John Ramsey, got his professional start in former Boulder DA Alex Hunter's office!

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/6d/6deg.html

"Mike Bynum, close personal friend of Patsy and John Ramsey, and a founding partner of the law firm Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson. He specializes in business law. Bynum is an ex-prosecutor who used to work for Hunter and is said to have advised the Ramseys to "lawyer up" shortly after the murder. He is responsible for choosing the politically connected firm of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman."

14. koldkase

They have a very incestuous business/lawyer relationship going on in Boulder/Colorado. It's not illegal and they certainly don't seem to ever worry about that little Code of Ethics thingie--"the appearance of impropriety." Ha!

15. Karen

Karen Member

Hmm, let's see. IRAN?

16. Karen

Karen Member

IFRC, Patsy was the "marketer" in a FEW of her jobs, including Access when they first started. No point, just an observation.

17. Cherokee

Well, my point was the Bynum-Hunter relationship as it pertains to the Ramsey case. I think Mike Bynum was called early on the morning of December 26, 1996, and the "fix" was in before Patsy ever called her friends to come over (in spite of the Ransom Note's dire warning about her talking to even "a stray dog")!

IMHO, Bynum was the first link in the chain. Bynum was the one who connected John Ramsey with his friend, Hal Haddon, and Bynum was the connection to Alex Hunter, who later refused to subpoena the Ramsey's December phone records and bring the Ramseys in for questioning. Hunter never intended to fully investigate the case because he knew exactly where it would lead.

Bynum-Hunter-Haddon. Those three, with all of their powerful connections, made sure the Ramseys didn't have to face justice. And I wouldn't be surprised if Lockheed Martin was in there somewhere, too.

18. koldkase

I totally agree.

Maddeningly disgusting, isn't it?

The rest of my thoughts are too shocking to write about these twisted curses on the human race.

19. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cherokee and KK,

I agree also. If I were one of the new sets of eyes that is looking into this case I would want to see the phone records for the Ramseys for the month of December....no question. I'd want to see if perhaps the "kidnappers" called them before the cops all came or the entire neighborhood showed up. Also since John was out of view during that morning could he have made one or two more calls while not within their hearing? The fact that the phone records weren't requested is more telling than ever I think. I wonder if they even exist today or if they are forever gone? That would tell us something all by itself wouldn't it?

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Why would you think the phone records weren't requested? The police WANTED them, DA AH refused to issue a warrant. He wanted police to just "ask" for them. Think the Rs would have said "yes"? Right.
    The phone records were forever sealed by a judge after they were obtained illegally by tabloid reporters. Those men were arrested for it, I believe, and because of that incident, the judge will not allow them to be even seen by prosecutors in the R case. To me, that is a miscarriage of justice in itself, and it sounds a bit suspect to me. The judge is "punishing"...who? The police? Sounds like a pretty sleazy deal here. Wonder if anyone suggested this to the judge? Like maybe someone who could influence the appointment of judges? Maybe someone in a powerful law firm or position of power in the state?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice