Fleet and Priscilla White are cleared by Lacy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 9, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Ain't THAT the truth.

The RST never "get it" when it comes to the Ramseys and their scandalous, unconscionable grab at the limelight, while simultaneously whining about the mean old media and dodging LE like they might beat the Ramseys and lock them up without a trial....

But the judge who dismissed the Ramsey suit against Carol McKinnley and Fox News said it best: the Ramseys can't expect to have the playing field all to themselves. :laffbig: OH, yeah they do, but they SHOULDN'T. It's only their bottomless pit of selfishness that feeds their desire to be THE ONLY ONES talking.

The thing about that picture, Jayelles, is that it was never stated WHERE it came from. Did it accompany the news article? Did they actually POSE for the new article? Or was it a private photo sold to the news media? I'd find that surprising, as the Whites haven't posed for any picture for the news media before, that I've seen.

Let's check out the link jams has up to embed the picture:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2008/1008/20081008__20081009_B01_CD09WHITES

Ah. The website won't click through. Shortening the url I got this message:

So it's from a private collection. The end of the url has "CD09WHITES" in it. There's a date: 20081009. Since the British put their dates backwards from Americans, we'd write that as 10-09-2008. Hmmm...who does jams know that is British? Who has fingered the Whites for years and years...? Let me think, let me think....

Here's the url without the tags for clicking it--which it won't show the whole thing with those:

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2008/1008/20081008__20081009_B01_CD09WHITES

The Ramseys shills really are just evil. Anything for a SCOOP! Any bus victim to get THEIR EGOS stroked! Even PSYCHICS! And they have NO SHAME. Which is why JonBenet's killer has never blinked.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Boy, they're frothing at the mouth at the swamp over the White clearing and the John Ramsey interview fingering the Whites...again. They're making every excuse, twisting the facts or just creating their own "truth": jams has morphed herself into not only an expert on every single thought, action, and feeling Patsy Ramsey had, but also can tell us how much MORE she knows about Patsy and her actual friends' relationships with the Ramseys. These are people who were friends with the Ramseys long before the murder, who supported the Ramseys after the murder, who knew the child JonBenet and were there in JONBENET'S LIFE.

But jams knows that they're ALL WRONG in every single thing they say that isn't PRAISE TO THE HEAVENS ABOUT JOB AND HIS ANGEL PATSY, JAMS' PRECIOUS RAMSEYS. Jams can blithely judge the marriages and lives of those who really KNEW the Ramseys...when she's never even MET those people. Jams met the Ramseys a few times at most. They mentioned her in their book because they knew how important JAMS' INTERNET SHILLING FOR THEM was in the new media. Anyone who thinks that wasn't a coordinated PR effort might want to buy my Brooklyn Bridge.

Maimed, on the other hand, never met the Ramseys, nor did she ever meet the Whites. She only met the RST PROFESSIONAL GOSSIPS a few times and talks to them on the phone--you remember Lou "PSYCHIC" Smit, of course. That's enough for her to think she knows EVERYTHING about the case worth knowing, starphucker that she is. The problem is maimed
    has never bothered to actually learn THE FACTS OF THE CASE. She was at the swamp posting how White NEVER TOLD LE about how he moved the suitcase under the window! Well, let her tell you...heh:

Well, guess maimed missed that ALL the books, from PMPT to DOI to Thomas's book, and in many book chapters and news articles, all written long before Tracey ever DREAMED UP John PERV Karr, it was repeatedly reported that White moved the suitcase. Not that a well known FACT ever stopped maimed from spreading innuendoes about the Whites based on her complete and utter lack of KNOWLEDGE about the topic. So again, we see her "I'm told...!!!!!!!!" source is FULL OF BULL. :rolleyes:

Maybe jams should start a "SWAMP DISINFORMATION" thread...ya' think? :laffbig:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

If I'd been wrong as often as Mame's "sources" have been wrong, I'd put a brown paper bag over my head and never speak about the Ramsey case again. I honestly think she talks to folk about the Ramsey case and I don't mean case insiders but rather, neighbours, relatives, the wee wifie from the newsagents, the pub landlord's parrot... and then QUOTES them as "sources"...ala "I've been told..." kind of stuff.

She has such a brass neck to continue claiming her unnamed sources when they have been proven so utterly unreliable in the past.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - same thing I was going to add.....the lame expert was probably the last person to find out that information about FW and the window because she was too busy creating her Krebs Scam to read a freaking book or two!

5. Jayelles

Great minds think alike Ba'heid. I was also musing about jameson's expertise on people she doesn't know.

jameson appointed herself the unofficial spokesperson for the Ramsey and dared to present herself as some sort of authority on their lives, relationships, thoughts and opinions. In fact, she doesn't "know" them at all. Meeting someone on a couple of occasions does not equate to "knowing" them. I'd bet I've had more conversations with my postwoman than jameson has had with the Ramseys and I hardly know anything about her at all!

jameson met the Ramseys AFTER the murder. They were on their guard and have admitted being suspicious of her when they agreed to meet her. As you said, they had their reasons for entertaining a meeting with her at all (she was their only apparent supporter on the Web).

I still have the thread which jameson started to ask John Ramsey questions. Gosh she was so excited to have this amazing "scoop" and busily set about collating questions from members. Then everyone waited, and waited and yet there was no response from John Ramsey to the questions. Eventually members started asking what was happening about their questions. jameson gave some excuse about how John had lost the questions and so they set about compiling another set of questions (why not just re-send the first list??). Again they waited... and waited... and eventually jameson started a thread called "Anticipating John's answers" where SHE answered the questions herself ROFL! We never did see any answers from John Ramsey.

I think it would be fair to say that jameson is the biggest BORG of all for she has made a veritable career out of the Ramsey case and that wouldn't have been the case if they'd been found/considered innocent in the first place.

6. Jayelles

Are we still waiting for Mame's something big coming or was Fleet White being cleared "it"?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Heh. The pub landlord's parrot is a MUCH better source of information that Mame. He gave me a couple of racing tips the other day, and by george, the horse actually finished the race!

Mame's sources are in her head. Most of the time, she post things just to get attention. She doesn't care if people think she's reliable or not. That's not the point. Getting ATTENTION is the point.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, we're still waiting. And we will continue to wait. Mame's "something big" is just her lure for more attention. She's being saying "something big" was going to happen for years. It's her "schtick," and she's sticking to it.

9. Jayelles

That reminds me - did I ever post those photographs of me when I didn't meet Lou Smit lin Boulder? or the ones that got taken with me the last time I didn't meet Tom Bennett? or the ones that didn't get taken with me and Steve Thomas? or the ones with me and Alex Hunter taken at the jacuzzi party I didn't go to? or the ones with me and Patsy at the Kmart jewellery counter the time I went to Target instead? or the ones with me and John getting our eyebrows waxed at Sven's friend's place in Marietta?

10. Jayelles

Ah well, even a broken clock is correct twice a day so I guess if she keeps claiming "insider knowledge" about "something big about to happen" eventually something might and then she can crow about it.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I highly doubt that LacyTracey's Band-Aid letter was Suma's big news, my guess would be that Ghost Show with all her little friends on it. During that same time period, months and months ago now, Jack was inSINuating that Nancy Krebs would soon be making another appearance, so it could have been that also.

Or maybe she was on her way to take care of her taxes? :monty:

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Isn't the whole Swamp one, big disinformation thread?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice