Fleet and Priscilla White are cleared by Lacy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 9, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Maybe she'll just bury herself once and for all. That works for me! :monty:

2. koldkase

Chero, I think Elle's idea is a good one. Maybe we need to print up some "I APOLOGIZE AND CLEAR YOU" cards for Lacy...about a 300 million...and she can send them out to everyone in the country.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Koldkase wrote:

OH, that's good, Rat. So...how's this? I need feedback before I send it.

Email to Gov. Ritter:

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Don't you think it's about time you took some responsibility for Colorado's public rape of the White family by Alex Hunter as Boulder DA, wielding his vindictive and irresponsible abuse of power in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case? It's bad enough that Colorado has been exposed as a corrupt legal system, for which none of you even seems to be embarrassed. But Mary Lacy's additional slap in the face of the Whites when she publicly refuses to clear them or apologize to them on the same basis she CLEARED and APOLOGIZED TO THE RAMSEYS is another notch in your belt of shame. Grow some balls and do the right thing here. What will it cost you? A few minutes of dictation and a stamp. Since you can't catch the most infamous child killer in the last century, who has walked all over you, do this small thing for the Whites, whose own innocent children deserve this from you as well. How would you like it if Hunter had conspired with the Daily Camera and god knows who else to brand YOU as a child rapist and killer?

Do you ever think about how much damage you have done to America's faith in our justice system? Do you care? If there is a remote possibility that you do, then make SOMETHING right in this case and apologize to the Whites. We know HUNTER isn't man enough to do it.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    Well said, KK. You have courage!

4. koldkase

Thanks Elle. Maybe....

My favorite quote from the satirical movie This Is Spinal Tap: "It's a fine line between clever and stupid."

I walk that line too often.... :fight:

5. Elle

Elle Member

I think this is better than punching him out, KK. You won't go to jail, but you must have felt good after sending it. :)

6. koldkase

Actually, I got this nice form email from Ritter's whatever, saying they got mine and they will do what they can to help, with a response within a week.

Gulp.... Darn conscience! I felt like a real beotch. My consolation is that he's a politician and a lawyer, so he has no heart and no soul. It won't faze him one bit, of course.

Still, I believe we don't have to answer for anyone's behavior but our own. So... :shamed:

This is why I can't swim with the sharks. No matter how many chunks they take out of my :behind: if I give a little nip, I feel bad about it.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Lacy clears the Whites.....

...she actually did one good decent thing during her reign as Prosector.

I feel bad for all the years the Whites suffered...so happy they are vindicated.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=101525&provider=top

BOULDER (AP) - A Boulder couple who were at JonBenet Ramsey's home when her body was discovered got a letter reaffirming they are not suspects in the unsolved case, but they still want an apology.

Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy said Thursday no apology is necessary because Fleet and Priscilla White have never been considered more than key witnesses to the crime. The letter is dated Sept. 12.

"I am writing to reaffirm that you are not suspects in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey," Lacy wrote.
    The 6-year-old Ramsey was found dead in her home just after Christmas in 1996.

In July, Lacey publicly exonerated JonBenet's family, saying she was sorry for the years of suspicion they endured. The apology came after she said DNA found on JonBenet's clothes belonged to an outsider, vindicating the Ramseys.

Lacy said the Whites have asked her for years for public exoneration, saying it has been difficult for Fleet White to get a job because of speculation they were involved in the crime. The Whites say they were defamed during the investigation.

They said they still want an apology from Lacy.

"I tried to do them a favor, but obviously it wasn't enough," Lacy said. :lame:

9. RiverRat

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/oct/09/lacy-white-family-not-suspects-jonbenet-slaying/

The decade-old statement went on to say that police appreciate the “full cooperation they have received from the Whites since the beginning of their investigation,†and that the statement was in response to the “inaccurate portrayal of Mr. and Mrs. White in certain media publications.â€

In an e-mail statement to the Camera, the Whites said they felt they had been defamed during the Ramsey investigation and were not satisfied by Lacy’s refusal to exonorate them or apologize.

Lacy’s letter was sent to the Whites a little more than two months after the DA invited John Ramsey to her office in July to accept a letter officially exonerating his family in the girl’s homicide, and a personal apology for the public “umbrella of suspicion†he and his late wife Patsy lived under for more than a decade.

Lacy said Thursday that she has no plans to offer a similar apology to the Whites, despite their insistence that one be offered. The Whites even mailed Lacy a copy of the text they preferred she use in an apology, she said.

The recent letter explaining her position, Lacy said, is more than enough.

Lacy said she has no plans to offer anyone else associated with the Ramsey investigation a similar letter, and that the Whites are the only people who have requested formal public statements of exoneration.

Evan Dreyer, spokesman for Gov. Bill Ritter, who acted as a special prosecutor in the Ramsey case at one point, said Ritter has also been asked by the couple for a public apology.

“After district attorney Lacy provided John Ramsey with a letter, the Whites, I think, renewed their conversations with DA lacy and the governor seeking something similar,†Dreyer said. “The governor did call the district attorney and the governor is supportive of and concurs with her assessment that they are not sspects.â€

10. RiverRat

So Important

Thank you to those that helped out here on this thread and the ensuing fall-out at other places......but it sure would help out the Whites out more if we were able to bring back the strength in numbers I know that we are capable of here. Our chances of shining a light on Lacy are day by day going away....

Please help. Please.....

11. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Rr

I'm in over with my head with Christmas musical at school (where I teach) and Master's work at school where I'm attending.

BUT, I care about the Whites greatly! So, don't have time to go back over the thread - what do you need done? I'll do it today, just let me know.

Thanks.

12. RiverRat

TY, Pearlsim

If you have the time, just reading and commenting on this thread is all I can ask. Anything else would just be icing on the cake, but I understand how we are all just trying to survive these crazy times right now. I just miss how we used to be able to give back a Big Bang when a small win came through on our side........

13. koldkase

Pearlsim, on page one is a website with an email address for the governor, which Rat posted. Send him an email if you have time.

14. koldkase

Here it is again.

15. Pearlsim

OK...I did it. Wrote to Ritter. (I liked the part where they asked if I was writing to request a picture of the Gov. ...ummmm...nope.

What galls me about all this is how the White's are portrayed as demanding jerks, asking for outrageous concessions. Doesn't Mary Lacy get it? The Whites have endured years of suspicion and vilification. They have children who have had to live with this sullying of their parent's reputations.

Sometimes if I think of what it must've been like for Daphne to lose a close friend in such a horrifying manner. What a traumatizing thing for a little girl to go through. JonBenet's murder had to have deeply impacted the entire White family. These are people who knew JonBenet well and who cared about her. We can be affected in reading about what a cute, spirited kid she was but the Whites had actually had JonBenet in their home and, no doubt, grew very fond of her. I can't even begin to fathom Fleet and Priscilla's horror and grief at having been witness to that little lifeless body being brought up from the basement and placed under the Christmas tree.

Knowing the Ramseys cost Fleet and his family dearly. I wonder how Hunter and Lacy would stand up to years of the public vilification and suspicion the Whites have endured. And yet, Lacy has the nerve to act as though Fleet is out of line for demanding the same apology and exoneration John got in his love letter from Her Lady of the Hair Curtains.

May the karma train barrel right over this despicable, gutless, soul-less, excuse for a human being, Mary Lazy.

16. koldkase

Well said, Pearlsim.

Yes, Lacy is heartless and insensitive to all the suffering caused by the Ramsey murder--except for the poor, pitiful, put upon Ramseys...who played legal chess for a five years with the investigators who were trying to find the killer. That's when the Ramseys WON the chess game, checkmate from Lin Wood's move to sue the BPD and therefore got the case handed to Lacy. I believe to this day Lacy was in on that whole ploy, salivating at her chance to finally be VINDICATED HERSELF after the years of chafing at Hunter's removal of her from the case so long ago.

Neither Lacy, nor Ritter, nor anyone in Colorado's INJUSTICE system will ever admit their part in hurting so many and DESTROYING the case against the murderer of JonBenet Ramsey. They sold their souls to the devil far too long ago to even notice the smoke coming from their azzes. :devil:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think it speaks volumes that John Ramsey can claim that his life has been ruined by the media and public speculation over their role in the murder when the vast majority of the criticism has been levelled against the Ramseys for their blatant refusal to co-operate with the investigation - especially in the early days. They brought that upon themselves and a different response would have (IMO) yielded a very different state of affairs for them. I've always said that.

That Mary Lacy has cow-towed to the Ramseys - even going to Patsy's funeral at her own expense has been breathtakingly unprofessional and the fact that she refuses to give all potential suspects the benefit of the same exoneration/apology that she gave to the Ramseys simply makes a further mockery of her actions. I've always said that only those with a rock-solid alibi should be cleared until such times as there was no doubt that the DNA belongs to the killer. If she is now claiming that to be the case, then she should put her money where her mouth is and afford every other potential suspect the same courtesy.

The Whites have endured appalling smears on the Internet. I don't think the media has really smeared them much - probably because the media has marginally more sense than the fruitcakes who do it on the Internet. However, the smears that the Whites have endured on the Internet have IMO been far worse than the Ramseys have ever endured.

If I ever win EuroMillions, I'll take on Mame and E2 myself on behalf of common decency :)

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The Internet, with its presumed anonymity, gives courage to cowards. They say things they'd never say if they had to answer for it. The Internet is faceless, so it protects people like that. It is an unfortunate downside of what is otherwise the most important innovation of out time.

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think this comment kind of sums jameson's reasoning skills beautifully:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/545.html

(she is referring to a photograph of the Whites)

In fact, this is the first photo I have ever seen the Whites "pose" for in relation to the Ramsey case. I've seen a photo of Fleet at JonBenet's funeral (he wasn't posing for it) and I've seen a photo of him watching one of his children participate in some event (he wasn't posing). I've also seen a family photo which WAS posed but which had nothing whatsoever to do with the Ramsey case.

So what the H*LL is jameson talking about? Answer - nothing. She is merely opening her mouth and letting her belly rumble - something she tends to do when she is consumed with spite.

And I think it sums her up.

20. Pearlsim

Well, Jayelles

She was probably speaking of the White's in comparison to those shy, retiring, never wanting to be in the limelight, never seeking out an opportunity to be on camera Ramseys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice