JonBenet's ghost??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

OH MY GOSH, you are SO funny! ROTFL!!!!

Yeah, ya see KK....I thought that it was well known that the TV industry has actually came up with a way, to tap into a psychic's brain, and record their visions now, to broadcast to the viewing audience. Isn't technology WONDERFUL? :rolleyes:

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

As someone who has talked to dead people for a log time- one of the first Mediums I ever dealt with had an old saying...she said there were three things your should never take money for because you'll lose your "gift" for it.
    One was telling jokes, two was having sex, three was clairvoyance. Wonder if those "psychics" got paid.
    EVP is also able to be heard by anyone. You don't have to be clairaudient (hearing the dead) to hear EVP messages. I didn't watch the show, but did anyone other than the "psychic" hear the little girl say "Hello"?
    The dead no longer have a voicebox nor any physical apparatus for speech. When the dead speak through EVP, their "voices" are not the ones they had in life, but sound electronic, sometimes static-y. That's because they are using the electromagnetic energy of the tape. They can do this because they can manipulate energy fields easily. If the dead speak in their own voice- it is not EVP but something different. In that case, usually only the clairaudient can hear them, but often a loved one or someone with a close connection will be able to hear them as well. Keep in mind that they are still not using a real "voice", but in these cases are communicating telepathically- what we "hear" is simply our memory of their familiar voice, which has been sent to our minds. When I hear from my father, it is his own voice. But my husband can hear him too, sometimes even when I can't. I have yet to leave a tape recorder running in his old room. The EVP voices sound creepy. He knows how to reach me if he wants to. I never try to contact him, nor should anyone ever try to contact the dead. They can contact us whenever they want to. Sometimes they just don't want to. (can you blame them?). After I die, though I do plan to be annoying, I'll be like "I am SO outta there".

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Everything is a possibility with lame mame........all this did for me was confirm that her Inside Sources are still just Smit and Tracey.....whom by the way - did a wonderful job of covering his bloody British teeth on camera this time!!!

I didn't buy any of this crap, that why I said the closest they came to the truth was the AG building where John worked. TeamRam is still milking this little girl for all she is worth, but this scam is a new low. :cb::ghost:
    :rst:

4. AMES

AMES Member

The guy using EVP was not a psychic. He had the big ole microphone and he held it through the bars of the gate around the house. After recording for awhile, he played it back using some type of decyphering on his computer. And it was a little girls voice (although filled with static), saying "hello". First of all, why would she be in the yard? Why didn't he just ASK her who killed her? And how...if she wasn't there, and had already crossed over...was she able to speak to anybody. Karla, one of the psychic's said what you told me when you first came onto these boards...that JB spirit had left her, and that she was floating above her body..You said that it happened right before she died, to spare her pain, but I can't remember when the Psychic said that it happened, right before she died, or right after. I DVR'd it, so I will go back and watch it again.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

There is no way to know if that "psychic" (and I use the term advisedly) had that voice pre-recorded. JBR, like all who are in spirit, is free to be anywhere she wishes- she can freely travel here whenever she wants. But I doubt she was there with THAT crew. People have always asked psychics why don't they just ASK murder victims who killed them. Well, that would be dicey legally- think of the lawsuit the person named could file (especially with LW involved). Then it could also be used against the prosecution by saying that it was prejudicial to the jury. And the MAIN reason is that it requires that the psychic also be a true Medium (they are not the same thing but are not mutually exclusive) and really be in contact with the victim.
    Keep in mind she is not a child "over there" either, so much for the "little girl's voice". She is a beautiful, innocent soul eternally.
    From my experience and study, murder victims have no particular interest in letting anyone know what happened- that is something for those they left behind to deal with, and the killer will pay- either here or there. It doesn't really matter to the victim where. They know no one gets away with anything anyway, and time has no meaning any longer so it doesn't matter how long it takes. This is hard for some to process, but once you die, no matter how horrible your death was, it becomes simply the way you "exited" this world. The spirit, especially when a child dies, doesn't stay in the body to feel the pain. Anyone who has ever had a "near death" experience reports feeling no pain, and watching themselves as if they were an observer in the room.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

DeeDee

I have been reading your posts with a great deal of interest. My Dad died about 4 years ago and my Mom was naturally in alot of pain emotionally. She told me that one night as she lay in her bed crying she tried to speak to my Dad. She told him that she would be okay if she could just know that he was alright. She told me that she heard his voice saying "well I'm alright." I was a little concerned about her but she has been better since then and, though she visits his grave regularly, hasn't heard from him again. I think it was a last gift from him - to comfort her.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Carla...the Psychic?

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/carla_baron/carla_report.html

This link was provided by a poster over at WBS. Carla is a fake..., she has claimed to have worked with such cases as the Nicole Brown/Ron Goldman murder case. Nicole's sister says she has never heard of her before. This is just the beginning....there are many others, including working with police on the JBR case. Below is a quote by Cara.

“I don’t think it’s about the accuracy. I think it’s about the assistance that I give.”

From Ames: What good is her assistance, if her accuracy doesn't count?

8. AMES

AMES Member

I believe that your mom did hear your dad. My mom died exactly ONE week to the day, after my cousin died of Leukemia. Both were devout Christians...my mom taught the 3 year old Sunday School class at our church for over thirty years. Anyway, not long after my mom died...I was in the bed...but, not asleep, just sitting there wondering (for some reason) if my mom was okay. All of the sudden (some poster's will think I am nutso)...my cousin hovered at the foot of my bed. I kept thinking...I am awake, this couldn't be happening...so I pinched myself, and I looked around the room taking everything in, just to be double sure. I saw my husband sleeping beside me, and I could see the neighbors yard light, coming through our bedroom window. She had lost all of her red hair before she died, due to Chemo. At the foot of my bed..there she was in a long flowing gown with red, curly hair down to her feet. I sat in shock for awhile, and she just stared at me. I finally called her name, and said.."Do you ever see mama?" (My mom was her aunt), and she said..."I see her all the time"...and these are direct quotes, I will never forget it as long as I live. Anyway..I then said.."Is she okay?", and she said.."She is in heaven now, of course she is". And then she just disappeared.

When anybody came to visit, my mom would always peer out the kitchen window to see who it was. One day, shortly after she died, my older sister SWEARS that she pulled into the driveway to check on my dad...and there was my mom, peering out the kitchen window at her. (As I type this, it still gives me chills). She had made a promise to my mom, before she died...to take care of my elderly dad.

9. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

add me to the nutso's

My grandmother died when I was in my senior year. She had health issues but was only 62, so the death was kind of a shock.

I adored my grandmother and was distraught at her death. Three days after her death I was in her kitchen doing dishes and wondering how I was going to go on living in a world without my grandmother. Sounds melodramatic but you'd have to understand the dynamics of my family and how much I loved and needed my grandmother.

At that point, I literally felt her arms go around me and heard her tell me everything would be OK. I KNOW it was her and I know it was real.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I absolutely believe in the paranormal and metaphysical realms we encounter at different times in our lives.

I believe that there are psychics who do have some kind of extra sensory perception of other energies not rooted in the corporeal functions of our human bodies. Or something like that. I've had some unexplanable experiences of my own, which I would never expect anyone to believe, BTW, but I know.

I do not believe the people who participated in this obscene Smit and Tracey fraud are even honest humans, much less psychics. It was clear to me they were pandering, ALL of them, and for money, nothing less.

Tracey had already hit the bottom with PERV KARR, but now Smit is right there with him, forever exposed as a fraud and shill with NO CONSCIENCE.

Reminds me of the "Sketch Man" episode, where the sketch of the "killer" was drawn from Sylvia Brown's "psychic" BS and posted on the Ramsey's own JB website. That was bad enough, and that's when the PI who worked for the Ramseys at the time quit. Armistead, who now seems to have had some professional standards, was then dissed by Wood. This is when the carnie team Ollie and Lou took over for good.

Now we see what THEIR WORLD-CLASS INVESTIGATION has brought to solving the murder: CONS PRETENDING TO BE PSYCHICS. I mean, this is embarrassing even for Wood!

Jezuz. Can Hunter and Lacy and Boulder and all the TV and media shills who have joined Team Ramsey through the years REALLY BE THIS GULLIBLE?

Because the only alternative is they know the truth and are willingly aiding in helping a child killer escape justice forever.

It's just horrifying to contemplate how awful either of those is, and how both are undeniably true.

11. koldkase

Oh yeah, the poster gaia227 at WS found this about the female "psychic" on the Smit and Tracey croc of cons. It's a group that investigated this woman and they pretty much say she's a lying con:

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/carla_baron/carla_report.html

What does this say about the investigative skills of Lou Smit? Just what we've known all along: he spreads pure propaganda and has no ability to discriminate between complete BS and the truth.

Or he's really an immoral shill who will say and do anything to promote himself, and the murdered child be damned.

Either way, no surprise to us.

12. AMES

AMES Member

You gave me chills and made me cry!

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

All of your wonderful experiences were real and a perfect example of how you need not be psychic to have them. As I said, the dead can speak to us whenever they wish. Sometimes we hear them, sometimes we see them, sometimes we just "feel" them. The difference with a Medium is that they can see ANY dead person; for the average person they can see/hear/feel only the deceased that are part of their own lives.
    Remember that movie "The Sixth Sense?" Well, most Mediums start out like that little boy. We all can see into that plane as babies...most lose it as we grow up.
    I remember years ago when I was visiting the first true Medium I ever met- an old Italian lady who was the grandmother of a good friend (she now also has the "gift", as do her children, though they don't like it much) and she said to me "be careful when you open that door (using your spiritual gifts) because they will come when THEY want to come and not just when you call them).
    She was right. The living are annoying enough, but at least you can turn the phone off, not open the door.
    I hate to hear stories of those charlatans and people who try to deceive the bereaved. Because there IS another place and time, whether you believe or not, and phonies like that make it seem like parlor tricks and hocus-pocus.

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

KoldKase,

Thank you for that web site about the "psychic" from TruTV. Very interesting indeed. My heart goes out the the parents and families of abducted or murdered children during the long wait for justice for the deed doer. When you hear about the charlatans that step forward to "help" you really have to wonder what motivates them except for money and fame. Oh I do believe that there are real persons who can "see" another dimension. But I think they are rare and often don't even want to use their powers unlike this woman who is there to often it seems.

I remember a story my Mother told me after we lost my youngest brother who was 25 at the time of his death. Mom had gone shopping to a near by mall and parked outside of one of the larger stores. After being in the mall for a time she headed out to her car to head for home. What she thought was the correct door to the parking lot wasn't at all the right one and she was completely turned around and couldn't find her car. She got panicky and stopped walking and closed her eyes then asked my brother, her baby, to please guide her to her car. She said that she felt his hand in hers as she re-entered the store and went out the correct exit and found her car right away. Telling that story to us made her realize that she physically felt my brothers hand in hers. Rather than it being spooky it was a comforting thought to know he had helped her.

15. AMES

AMES Member

LOL, I beat ya too it...see post #47. Great minds....

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Darn

I missed it. Having travelled all day and with my body clock tuned 5 hours further on, I really tried to stay awake but unfortunately and despite my best efforts, I passed out around 8pm.

Doesn't sound as though I missed much tho'.

17. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Welcome back wench...we miss that tartan flavour around here when you're away.....

18. koldkase

Yeah, welcome back, Scottish wench. We've missed your high dudgeon!! We almost got bored. If it hadn't been for Zotto dragging poor Sven through the streets by his heels, then chaining him up as the main attraction at the Guttah Fall Festival 08 Face Squishing Booth, we wouldn't have had no fun at all!!

You DID get those Bloomies for us, right? And asked all the questions? :yes: :yes: :yes:

As for Smit's and Tracey's latest Croc IV...or is this V?...well, you did miss a LOT. I have yet to see a BETTER EXAMPLE of their CRACKERJACK DETECTING--you know, with their toy magnifying glass they got out of the CrackerJack box--than this one was! NOT ONE, NOT TWO...BUT THREE PSYCHICS!! :cb::cb::cb: And both Tracey and Smit were right there, catching every IMPORTANT DETAIL of those PSYCHIC visions, FULL OF NEVER BEFORE SEEN OR HEARD OF REVELATIONS ABOUT THE MURDER!! :ghost::eek:

Yet...I can't think of one thing they said that we hadn't heard before...REPEATED AD NAUSEAM BY SMIT AND TRACEY IN EVERY CROC AND TV APPEARANCE...except a few things we know are not true at all, like that JonBenet sat at the table and ate pineapple by herself in the dark when the killer stun gunned her.

But it was kinda' priceless watching Smit and Tracey pandering to these "psychic" fakes. It will forever be my fondest memory of the Devil's Duo: looking like the WORLD-CLASS SHILLS they are, I can tell you. :rst:

19. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, what she said....

Moab will be manning the Squish Booth for us....poor Sven...he was a tad traumatised and has fled back to Sweden for some R&R.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I didn't go to Bloomingdales. I had the opportunity but passed it over in favour of something else I hadn't done before. At the end of the day, I'm satisfied with what I've found out and I hope what I've reported has been useful for others. However, at the end of the day there's only so far I'm prepared to go to convince those who prefer to believe fantasy over fact. I'm sure you'll agree :)

When I post the photos of the 4-6 Bloomies side by side with Disney and Osh Kosh underwear, hopefully that will satisfy a few other enquiring minds because these are both brands which can be purchased universally.

I did note that macys sell days of the week underwear tho'. I didn't buy any - Tootsie's knicker drawer is overflowing as it is LOL

I had a wonderful time in the US. I had some amazing cultural experiences which will stay with me for a long time to come. Experiences which I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd have (and no, Sven wasn't there :)).

I got a chance to shop too which was great and I saw the beginnings of the Fall colours and all the Halloween decorations on peoples' front verandahs. I've been in Canada at this time of year but never the US and it was so much more even than the Canadians do. Tootsie was very disappointed that we couldn't take a ton of Halloween decorations home.

It was a lovely trip all in all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice