Burke Ramsey to be on Dr. Phil

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 2, 2016.

1. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

They may have reorganized the pages. You can try the following link: http://www.today.com/video/jonbenet...burke-ramsey-opens-up-to-dr-phil-761181763824
    This link recently worked for me, but if they reshuffle their web pages again, and it doesn't work, typing in "Dr. Phil Burke Ramsey" into google will hopefully pull up a corrected link.

2. cynic

cynic Member

That fixed it.
    It’s up at the following site as well
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sqaap
    Seeing that makes me think it was a mistake for him to appear on the show. He comes off looking terribly bad.
    I’m definitely looking forward to watching the whole thing.

Some quotes:

Dr Phil: He’s socially awkward. (If ever there was an understatement!)
    People are going to be very interested in his demeanor and they are going to find his demeanor atypical.
    …he might be talking about some pretty dark aspects of the story and smiling while he’s talking about that.
    (Surprised ol’ Woody let Phil say that.)

Burke: As to why I’m doing this now; it’s the twentieth anniversary and there’s apparently still a lot of attention around it. ​

3. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The twit tweeted....

But I cannot seem to find it now but Wood was burning up Twitter and had this to say regarding why Burke was now making a media appearance: "information that the upcoming @CBS mini series would include false accusations against him."

https://twitter.com/LLinWood

Of course the standard threats to sue anyone that vocalized that they do not believe in the Intruder theory was flying from his fingers tips but funny enough I am not seeing those this morning so shame on me for not snagging them!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I swear, he is the spittin' image of Patsy and John.

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey!

I saw that clip - Burke keeps smiling... :unreal:

Dr. Phil comes on here at 3pm, got it reminded!! What time on the east coast?

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

In New York City, Dr. Phil is on right now. (edited to add: and it is 3 p.m. in NYC)

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well **** me. I've fooled around and messed the first 30 minutes of it, thinking it came on at 4.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

He's crazy. And guilty as sin if you ask me.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She's hiding somewhere. That's what he told the detective who questioned him. He knew.

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Burke was told, by someone he says was a detective, before the body was found that JonBenet was missing (Burke says he was not told she was kidnapped at that time). Burke's response HIMSELF was to ask if the house had been checked because JonBenet could be hiding somewhere. This is before Arndt has John check the house. So that suggestion appears to have come from Burke!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

John: She looked very peaceful. :wtf:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What I'm talking about, Why_Nut.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, good! It's on tomorrow too!

15. RiverRat

Four minutes til Showtime here in FL! I so cannot wait for the commercials to be a thing of the past as they have ran non-stop this past month ....

16. RiverRat

This IS really happening...and did not take long for my eyes to tear up :(

17. RiverRat

The tour was not that year if I recall correctly....

18. heymom

heymom Member

Missed everything but the last 5 minutes

And the teaser for tomorrow's show...which I will not be able to see all of. I expect a full run-down here though! I don't have a recorder so I will have to look it up on Youtube later.

From the little that I saw, Burke looks extremely nervous and has inappropriate expressions, smiling the whole time. WTF was he thinking to agree to this? Maybe he almost wants the truth to come out.

However, he still may not realize what happened to his sister. When he left her in the basement, she may have still been breathing, and he might have thought she was faking and not that she had been gravely injured. I believe, in my heart of hearts, that he truly did not understand what had happened, not that he's a homicidal monster.

Tell me what you saw in the interview today.

19. RiverRat

He is really creeping me out with his eyes darting back and forth and the way this all seems to be a funny joke to him....why in the world do they think this appearance is great damage control?!

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

He creeps me out too, RiverRat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice