Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Who? I read the link you posted that is totally off the wall crazy. Only one that crazy is Shill. But he is not using a back up hat on Topix. He was posting from his own most commonly used hat. He uses other hats to get to WS but generally his Shill hat on Topix at least that was what he was using to attack me.:crosseyed

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well...

As I posted above, a NEW troll appeared at Topix to "fight Athena's corner.

Note the location:-

Once again, an anonymous hat (as in not the usual, recognisable hat).

However, we know that Athena is located in New York and that she uses anonymous proxies which will make her location show up as either "Anonymous Proxy" or just "United States" but this was a specific location and to all intents and purposes, tends to point away from Athena.

But at the back of my mind, I remembered a post which struck me as odd at the time and this was it:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p2

I thought it was odd, because it sounded "Authoritative" - like a Mod, yet it clearly wasn't a Topix mod because it wasn't even a registered member.

Then I remembered another couple of posts...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TBRQVN448UBBHBIB3/p8

Followed by:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TBRQVN448UBBHBIB3/p8

So Solange, United States admits to being Observer... and there are posts by an Observer with the location of Phoenix, Arizona!!

But there is more...

As KK and others have noticed, there have been numerous trollish posts over the past couple of weeks by different nics with the locations of "United States" and of "Phoenix, Arizona". The poster I refer to above "Outside Looking In" is just one of these. Can these posts be linked to Athena at all?

What about this:-

OK, I've emboldened two statements above and will take these one at a time:-

Hill of Beans
    Not a phrase I've seen a lot of and I did a couple of quick searches of the forums to see if they were common. The answer was no. There were 11 examples of the phrase at Sycamore. 3 were by..... :-

and:-

and:-

One of the others was quoting Athena's post and the rest were from posters on other forums (i.e. not JBR posters).

Now for the second point:-

For some reason I thought you were a taylor

Daffodil pointed out that taylor was spelled incorrectly and that it is tailor. Certainly that was an understandable first impression to take from it. I had also thought this was a jab at my hobby which is sewing although I'd hardly describe myself as a tailor!

However, later on, as the cogs of my mind churned on at their usual slow speed, I remembered something from months back. When Sycamore first opened I didn't join because I was sick and tired of having my motives and POV challenged when all I wanted to do was debate and discuss. I made this point and added that if I did join, I thought I might change my hat because I felt that some posters only saw the hat and not the post. I also wondered whether the discussion would benefit from NO hats showing - perhaps visible only to the Mods so that each post would be taken on its own merit and not according to who had made it.

I did consider changing my hat. I said so on the forum and also told a few people privately that I was seriously considering it. One person in particular was VERY keen for me to let her know what my new hat would be if I changed it LOL I also admitted that I had once done an experiment where I reposted an old post of mine under a different hat to see if the different hat would make a difference. I deliberately sought out a post I'd made a couple of years previously which had been attacked by several IDIs and reposted it under a fairly innocuous alter. Surprise, surprise, it was welcomed, not attacked. So this basically proved my theory. What I didn't say was which forum I'd done this on or when. Some ASSumed it was Sycamore but it wasn't. In the end, I decided not to make the change for the simple reason that I couldn't be bothered having to get used to it. I would have felt as though I was deceiving people that I'd been posting with for years.

But I digress... As I said, some ASSumed that I had joined Sycamore with a different hat and it came as something of a surprise to me when Evening2 posted this back in February. (This would be the SAME Evening2 who got banned from CL and who was instrumental in getting the JBR board at Sycamore closed for several days!):-

This was posted at CL and I copied it to FFJ. It no longer exists at CL although it still shows in a Google search:-

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showp...&postcount=320
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=160448&postcount=50

So some poor soul got ostracised JUST because they though he/she was me! I wondered who this could be and I looked back at some of the posts at Sycamore rouynd about that time and found this person:-

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=16680#post16680

and the forum hat was.... "taylor". I guess taylor was doomed from the moment that I said he/she had offered an interesting suggestion!

Incidentally, I suspect that if he is from the UK (and I don't know that for sure) then "taylor" might be Drew from Topix because I recall that Drew made a post saying that he's joined Sycamore and found it unfriendly:)

(sorry Drew) :floor:

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL - good retort; Jayellles!
    Sweet Zoey and dear Athena have quite a number of posts from other boards archived too. :D
    Indeed it does. Verbal rage attacks prove that this poster is in a corner. It indicates defeat, and shows the rage over the defeat.
    This almost feels like in the last pages of an A. Christie whodunit where the villains hurl their insults at Poirot because he umasked them as the offenders. :D
    Oh boy, how Athena & pals have got their back up against the wall!!

Keep pushing, Jayelles. Don't let them out of the hole they have dug for themselves.
    Athena may have forgotten about it, but I haven't, since the JBR discussion is about a possible rage attack at the origin of it all, so what she wrote sticks in my mind - she said that she once got so furious during a family dispute that she either lifted (or even threw over) a very heavy table she thought she never would have been able to move at all.

Now isn't that a classic illustration that flying off the handle can happen to anyone, Athena? If it happened to you, then why could it not have happened to Patsy Ramsey also?
    I wonder what poster 'Solange''s take on this is. Should 'Solange' ever show up at Topix again ;), I think I'll ask her if she can dig out that post by Athena. :D

4. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

:sleuth: Well well well my hat is off to you I would not have even thought how to do all you accomplished. I have concluded that Solange's saying that she wished me well but it would be better if I just stayed off the forum was not a thoughtful deed on her part. You cannot take raw material and make silk purse out of a sows ear. Some people are just pigs. Sorry that your going through all this because you tried to raise the forum to a higher level over there. We are behind you all the way.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, rashomon, I don't suppose any of those sharp-eyed case geniuses over at Syc noticed this graphic of the Ramsey home's second floor layout, posted on a thread there to demonstrate JAR's room wasn't "that close" to JB's, IS WRONG:

[This graphic is from Crime Library, and WHY would someone go to such trouble to CHANGE THE LOCATION OF JAR'S BEDROOM TO MELINDA'S, AND VICE VERSA? Or is the mea culpa that it was an "innocent" mistake?]

[​IMG]

Is there any hope at all whatsoever that this case isn't FUBAR now? The more I read at Syc, the more disinformation, fabrications, and pure IGNORANCE I see than has ever been accepted as fact before. I mean REALLY! McReynolds "might" have CLEANED JB'S FINGERNAILS?! Good god. And there's maimed, still peddling her "defensive flesh under the fingernails"! Among OTHER lies and stupidity coming from LOU SMIT.

I am ready to throw up my hands. I understand people who are new to the case not knowing this stuff, but the crap that some long time RST case followers post is beyond the pale. It's a virtual ZOO there!

6. Jayelles

I pointed that out when I was still a member there and posted a link to an accurate one.

7. Jayelles

Wow about the table. Must have been some rage :)

Someone once said that there is no such thing as "out of character" behaviour - that if someone demonstrates that they are capable of a deed, then it is "within character" - maybe just buried a bit deeper.

This behaviour has been revealing and one thing I haven't mentioned at all is that just a few days before the "Solange" poison post assault, Athena sent me an unexpected but friendly pm at Crimelibrary and that I replied to her with due respect. She also made several posts to me at Crimelibrary a day or so after that - perfectly normal posts. There was absolutely no indication whatsoever of what was really in her heart and mind.

Duplicity at its best. The sad thing is, that when people see what someone is capable of doing, that person will be the prime suspect is something similar ever happens again. I know for a fact that people at Sycamore have been receiving anonymous vile pms. It just makes you wonder.

8. Jayelles

Dear old Shill made a post at Topix explaining why he was "banned". But the sums don't add up!

According to his post, he was baanned after being given 1 infraction point for lack of civility and a further 2 infraction points for on-going baiting. That's 3.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p13

Yet according to the Rules & TOS which the new Mod Roamer has posted, you need to accumulate 5 infraction points for a 10 day Time-Out!

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=80661#post80661

The sums ain't adding up #grin#

9. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

How in the world do you get an infraction at Topix Now he thinks JonBenet would cut my tongue out of my head for the things I have said about her mother. I could stay off that is true but wnen he comes on and makes comments about the strokes I cant I wish I had the wherewithall to just not go there. But he is ignorant about why and how and end results etc. Oh and andU is back as gramto10 or some such thinking now she is a stroke expert. Of course I never had no stroke. Then wny did it cosst over a half million for my care ? What was that flight for life for when they could not get a pulse. I am going to go lay down and get calm and in a better place.

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I knew it. He was misrepresenting again.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

When Athena posted as JustMe a while back, one of the things which revealed JustMe as being Athena was the same location showing up next to their posts.
    In her newest deception attempts, Athena did not want to make the same mistake again and learned a bit about using anonymous proxy or different locations at Topix.

Jessica wrote on Topix:
    Apt comparison with the Russian Matruska dolls - good one, lol!:)

Athena/ Just Me/Solange/Observer/Outside Looking In - who will show up next? Athena is beginning to become a serious rival for Jameson as the "Queen of Fakes".
    Great sleuthing job again Jayelles: finding out about the "hill of beans" phrase used by both Athena and her alters.

12. Jayelles

And this is how they are doing it

We've been wondering how a person can show different locations at Topix. Well here is how it's done (thanks to pcmagazine forum):-

Method 1
    Go to a different computer like an Internet cafe.

Method 2
    If you have dial-up, simply connect to a different ISP

Method 3
    If you have ADL, you can ask your ISP to issue you with a different IP number

Method 4
    Surf through a proxy server. All of your data will be transmitted through this server which can be located anywhere in the world. You can find lists of such servers on websites such as this one-

http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html

Example (this one would allow them to satisy a little obsession with Rashie at the same time :floor:):-

Method 5
    You can install software on your computer which will do Method 4 for you. One example is this one:-

http://www.iprivacytools.com/

There is a warning though - these proxy servers are sometimes used illegally and can get you into a lot of trouble. At other times, they expose your computer to illegal activity.

Isn't it funny. The so called evil "BORG" may well continue to argue that the Ramseys are involved in their daughter's murder, but at least they do it openly and honestly. it's always the RST who do the really slimey stuff like this!

I hope the risk of using anonymous proxy servers will be worth it in satisfying their obsession with me. This is one SICK dude :floor:

13. Jayelles

If any of you are members of Sycamore, could you please drop poor taylor a pm and tell him that if he has been made to feel unwelcome in the Ramsey forum, it's because a certain group think he's me. Please feel free to send him a link to this thread. I went back and read some of the pages he's posted on and there is an obvious hostility there which would now make sense. If poor taylor IS Drew from Topix who posted that he'd found Sycamore an unfriendly place, this could help him understand why.

It's absolutely awful that this kind of thing happens. Others have been targeted on account of their simply having civil discussion with me.

What kind of people are these?

14. Jayelles

Athena's latest troll pal is Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle has been spamming Topix with an almost 3 year old post of mine and one would really have to ask a psychiatrist to explain why.

"Tink" ues a German anonymous proxy - possibly in an effort to implicate Rashomon - just as "Outside Looking In" referred to me as "JLs" in an effort to implicate another poster with whom I have civil discussions.

This person needs to get a life.

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

Teehee, can't wait to take the Sycamore 'tag team' bullies by the horns if they try to do that. :D
    A while ago, some of the die-hard IDIs even tried to insinuate I was either Steve Thomas or his wife, lol.
    Of course they know I'm neither, but the purpose was to raise doubt about my sincerity in the other forum posters who don't know me well.
    Jay, my instant gut feeling when I read Tinkerbelle's post quoting yours was "Hmm - that's strange for a new poster from Germany who has never taken part in any long-term JBR discussion (at least not to my knowledge) to suddenly show up and put that post of Jayelles on Topix."
    There was something fishy about it, and I was tempted to ask her some questions (I supposed it was a 'she' because of the poster name chosen), but then I somehow forgot about it because so much was going on that exttremely active board.
    Tinkerbelle also used the German word "komisch" (= 'funny') in her post, as if to "prove" she was a native speaker.
    I'll do a little test and address Tinkerbelle in German slang which she won't be able to understand unless she is a native speaker. I'll choose a well-known slang which can be understood in the rest of Germany also. I'll also ask her to reply back in slang (or any German dialect she chooses) to me.
    For dialect texts can't be 'produced' by using automatic translation machines. We'll see what happens. :D

Whoa - spiteful Athena was surrepetitiously preparing her attack, lulling her 'enemy' by smearing honey around her mouth. But proceeding like that would fit her profile.

Athena has chosen the right poster name, lol - for the Ancient Greek goodess Athena was - like all those Greek gods - jealous and vindictive.
    Should Athena get tired of her poster name, here are other choices from Greek mythology which would fit her also:

"Medusa" the one with snakes instead of hair, and when her head was cut off, two new creatures sprang from it.

"Hydra" the multi-headed snake whose heads always grew back when Hercules fought with her. :D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  16. Jayelles

Rashie, I wouldn't bother posting to Tink in German because Tink is almost certainly American :)

And Shill wants to know if I'm goodlooking. Well..... I once got disqualified from an Ugly Competition on the grounds that "professionals" weren't allowed but I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :floor:

Attached Files:

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

I'll bet my bottom Euro on that, lol! :D

Clumsy try by Tink to sound like a foreigner writing in English :

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TQ1JUVAGEK51BU86M/p3#lastPost
    I couldn't resist and replied:
    I chose slang because it will make it difficult for her to look up the words in a dictionary. It is written in 'street-smart' style, mocking her.
    I'll translate it later because Tinky may lurk here. :D
    Don't be so harsh on you, Jay. ;) :)
    That's what I love so much about humor: the ability not to take oneself too seriously. Most of the Sycamore tag team for example are utterly devoid of any sense of humor and have reported posts by others which were clearly written with a grain of salt.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so true. That's what Shill realized when he posted his pic, probably expecting the ladies would go "O là à - what a good-looking guy!"
    Although he wore an elegant shirt and bow-tie, the reactions were a bit, well, "lame". :D
    LadyFisher even told Shillie point-blank that Burke Ramsey looked far better than him. I don't recall what the discussion was about and why she would compare BR to Shill at all, but that sure was a blow to his ego and shortly afterward he removed his portrait from the forum. Good riddance! If only the skank would choose to remove himself as a poster also ...! :(

18. Jayelles

I embrace my ugliness Rashie (no-one else can bring themselves to embrace it :floor:)

Seriously though, all the childish jibes about being ugly etc, are just that - childish jibes. It's pathetic. Ugly is as ugly does. It's back to this mindset which claims that "so and so got me into trouble". That if you got caught doing something and punished, then it's the fault of the person who caught you or reported you.

I can't wait to see if Tink responds. You were clever to write it in slang. I know enought German to know that you have some very odd phrases which mean something completely different from their literal interpretation and that only a serious German speaker would understand them What was the one about the glue on the chair?

19. koldkase

Ah, Jayelles, I think you're BOOTIFUL!! What handsome TEETH, too! :yes:

20. koldkase

They're Ramsey supporters, Jayelles. They've been at these immature games since the beginning, as you know. The RST has taught them all they know about disrupting civil and intellectual debate, which they can't win because...logically, the evidence always has and always will lead to the Ramseys as the culprits in the murder of JonBenet.

It's always so revealing about WHO believes the Ramseys innocent: those who have no ability to argue the evidence nor accept the weaknesses in the RST propaganda. How else can they prevail? They simply DEMAND that the Ramseys be proclaimed innocent, and Mary Lacy is too happy to oblige. Those of us with the most rudimentary reasoning skills who won't comply with the Ramsey spin bring out the RST tantrums every time. It has ever been so, from what I've seen on the boards, at any rate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice