Dale Yeager: Patsy killed JBR because she was "losing control of her daughter"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Nov 4, 2012.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Here is a little more from that interview:
    Dale Yeager: ... let me clarify so that I can come back into the good graces of my friends who are southern women.
    There is a study that was done approximately 5 years ago by the US Justice Department. And the study was about women who commit violent acts. And in that study they looked at various subcultures in our society who produce an extraordinary amount of violent women. One of those subcultures - one of them - there were actually 21 that were studied - were southern women, women who came from a southern culture who specifically came from an upper-middle or upper income family. And when they looked at this they said that in these families, the majority of the time, not always, there's exceptions, the majority of the time, they are raised by their mothers to be pretentious and narcissistic.
    They are taught that the family is the most important thing in your life, and you will lie to protect them, you will make sure that you do whatever it takes to protect them from harm and danger - especially from loss of reputation. And the best example of this I can give is the woman in Texas who killed her daughter's competition in the cheerleading team - remember that case?"
    "That's a good example of the extreme that is parented into some of these women. And I said it in email to one of the angry listeners of the show. The day after I said most of these women will never act on this narcissism that they are reared under but those that have the emotional problems or the personality defect of narcissism sociopathic behavior will act out in a violent way.
    So I did not say that all southern women were sociopathic. I want to make that very, very clear. I do a lot of work down south - I don't want to have to be running from people."

LOL

2. cynic

cynic Member

That is some pretty sketchy company you've thrown him in with, LOL.

3. cynic

cynic Member

SERAPH and Yeager are not mentioned in any of the main books on the case except for DOI.

Another really outlandish allegation was made that Patsy was a born-again Christian who had killed her daughter because she would be better off in heaven. Dale Yeager with a company called Seraph put such a claim in his report to Detective Ron Gosage.

Death of Innocence, Page 326

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, I don't know that he's in the SAME pool of pondscum as Tracey, Smit, Lacy and Karr ... that is a DISTINCTIVE sewer of idiocy, corruption and perversion, and I don't believe Mr. Yeager is THAT bad!

All I'm saying is ... I don't think Mr. Yeager is as good as his puffed resume would suggest, and I certainly don't agree with a lot of his opinions regarding the ransom note. Whether Mr. Yeager was asked for, or volunteered, his analysis, it still doesn't mean he always knows what he's talking about.

Mr. Yeager received a Bachelors degree in Education, not in any kind of criminal profiling, linguistics, forensic psychology or any other related field. However, even more disquieting is that the school where he received his degree, United Wesleyan College was known as "a Bible college. Its curriculum is focused on preparing students to be pastors, missionaries and teachers." That's before the college was shut down in 1989 because of debt and low enrollment (only 106 students before closing). An education degree from a tiny and defunct Bible college doesn't exactly prepare a person for claiming expertise in forensic analysis. I feel the same way about Mr. Yeager's continuing Masters degree courses since 2009 at the online for-profit school called "Canyon College." It's not the same as getting undergraduate and advanced degrees from accredited, major universities with excellent reputations and applicable course work.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

A little googling revealed to me that Yeager's self-sponsored resumé is quite vague for a reason.

For example, I would very much like to see the actual list of LE agencies which hired him, as well as his curriculum for his alleged training of "100,000 local, state and federal law enforcement officers." What exactly DID he instruct them in? Where and how? That's a lot of people to "train" with this as your mainstay for training yourself:

I've taken many a "training course" through the years which qualifies me for nada but volunteering for this or that. Notice Yeager's dates here: 2005-2008. I have to wonder if I could enroll for "training" in the same courses. Sometimes these "credentials" may look impressive to the general public, but in fact they're offered like any instruction in any professional capacity...provided by tax dollars and grants to do so. They are taken by a variety of interested citizens, not just professional LE: journalists, true crime writers, elected coroners, lawyers, etc. They may be great for personal and professional knowledge, but until I see what certification comes with it, I'm not impressed.

And what the heck does this mean: "Mr. Yeager is a legal security expert who meets the Daubert standard in all 50 states." As opposed to an ILLEGAL security expert? The Daubert standard, huh? So he's implying he's an "expert" by throwing in a vague reference to the loose legal standard for an "expert" to be admitted as such by a judge to testify at trial? Fine. What trials has Yeager actually testified in AS AN EXPERT? Unless he's actually BEEN admitted to testify in a trial in all 50 states, he's grossly exaggerating here.

Remember Yeager claimed in 1999 to have worked on over 130 cases. Yet he only began "his education as a Criminal Behavior Analyst in 1988"--whatever that actually was--by his own reckoning. For all we know, he may have made a phone call to a detective or DA's Office, said here's what I think about this case, and he considers that a "consultation." I know I'm a hard master, but this is how I'm reading this guy, anyway. Haven't we seen quite a few of these through the years? And he's making some pretty damning claims in regards to an actual murder case, so he should know his credentials matter.

I've googled these claims:

As far as the vague descriptions I found, they're not much more than more volunteer associations. I could fluff up a lot of agencies I've volunteered and therefore "trained" with through the years and look like some kind of expert myself, if I were this creative.

The "presidential appointment" to the same selective service every male has to contact upon reaching adulthood is pretty much local yokels playing soldier boy from what I read, akin to the Masons, only with different ceremonies. Those don't actually come from being "selected" by any president, if the implication is the POTUS. And I think he wants to make that implication, otherwise why mention something so insignificant if not to "sound" impressive?

See why I'm not very generous with Yeager? When you blow your own horn, perhaps you need something besides over-blown community service to show.

He's looking exactly like the group of opportunists I listed, only not as professional in terms of education, experience, and success in being a completely corrupted jerk.

But like I said...I may be wrong. So far, same old BS, different day.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  6. koldkase

Okay, I need to SEE this "study" he references. I'm not taking anything this man says at face value.

I want to know exactly how the stats were obtained for this study. I can't wait to see how many wealthy Southern women sat down to explain to the US Justice Dept. how they trained their daughters in deception and snobbery.

But so happy Yeager doesn't find us ALL sociopathic. (Since I'm not upper-anything, except maybe upper-smartazz, guess I'm excluded anyway. He'd probably just consider me a beer can collector.) :floor:

Yeager can rest assured, however, he's in no danger in the South. We know a carpetbagger when we see one, and we don't waste our time chasing them.

7. koldkase

This is what I'm saying...except not so nicely. I must be more upper-class than I realize.

I may even go sociopathic and chase Yeager with my pistol if he evah shows his face on this heah plantation!

8. BOESP

BOESP Member

KK, I'm with you 100%. No pro would even say the stuff he said. He can

:kmg:

9. koldkase

Hail fellow, well met!
    Welcome and glad to see you posting.

10. Cherokee

:rolling: It looks to me like Mr. Yeager has a long line of grit-kissing to do!

And YES, it's great to see you posting, BOESP! We want some mo! :jumpie:

11. BOESP

BOESP Member

Yaeger said in his background history that one of his employers was The Selective Service System.

Do y'all reckon that means he was drafted? Let's see ... the draft was abolished in 1973 ... profiling wasn't really being taught at accredited colleges until, ummmm, 1980-1981 ... gosh, Yaeger must be *really* good.

12. cynic

cynic Member

I don’t need to see the study, as a survivor of violence at the hands of a southern woman :couch: I’m pretty certain Yeager is on the up and up. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. cynic

cynic Member

Hey BOESP, good to see another WS "refugee" here. :D

14. BOESP

BOESP Member

Why thank you cynic. I appreciate the welcome from all y'all.
    :cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:

15. koldkase

I read at topix someone said this is basically an appt. to work on the selective service "board"--local, I'm guessing.

I do not know what being on a Selective Service board entails. Maybe some of you know more and can help us out on this?

At topix I'm being accused of shooting the messenger. If the messenger is making the message up and delivering a pack of lies, yeah, shoot him. Metaphorically, of course.

Someone who writes his resumé to imply he's a trial expert certainly understands he has to provide more than his word as opinion to be credible. If he can't or won't back up his "expertise" or statements, then he has no credibility with me, nor should he expect to be believed. There have been too many charlatans in this case for us to believe something just because some random person says it.

And I'm not defending Patsy Ramsey; I'm simply not interested in more obscuring of the facts of this case with lies and disinformation. That's what has kept us from the truth for 16 yrs.

16. koldkase

What are you trying to say?

Attached Files:

17. BOESP

BOESP Member

Back in the day every county had a Selective Service Office. Usually a grandmotherly type ran it (at least in the South ... that place where all the female h*llcats lived, pitching their hissies when needed). The short version is it entailed handling the draft notice sent to young men and getting draft-dodgers reported to the proper authorities for those young men who dodged. The SS person sent them their "greetings ... Uncle Sam wants you." The job was clerical in nature. I don't see that it would sway a potential client or future employer to see that on your resume, especially in this day and time. When the draft was abolished in 1973 the Selective Service Board went South (wayyyyy South as in never heard from again). Hey, I'm not old. Some old person told me this. :google:

18. Cherokee

:rolling: ".... pitching their hissies when needed."

Love it!

Well, OBVIOUSLY, being from PA, Mr. Yeager is an expert on Southern hissy-pitchin'! I suspect the unnamed study he referenced could be multiple viewings of Gone With the Wind, and in his mind, every woman born south of the Mason-Dixon is a latter-day version of Scarlett O'Hara!

Mr. Yeager has made a very broad, and dangerous generalization, and if he is going to do so, he needs to back it up with more than his own inflated resume' and the alleged, non-attributed, results of an unverified collection of data.

I could say I've seen a study that men born and raised in PA, who get a Childhood Education degree from a tiny Bible college for ministers, are notorious for being raised by their parents to make false generalizations and pad their resumes in order to promote their pseudo-psychological home-grown business!

Can that be refuted if I never name the study? Whose to say I'm not right ... especially if I go on Howard Stern's show, which is hosted by a very reputable (cough, cough) media celebrity and spout my claims? That just adds veracity to what I said, doesn't it? I mean, I don't need for my statements to have clinical review when I can be promoted by a shock jock and my own bloviated notices, do I?

Seriously, Mr. Yeager is entitled to his opinion, just like the rest of us, but he is no expert in the field of psychology or associated disciplines. The fact that he has tried to set himself up as one, based on his own self-taught assumptions and religious training, should be noted and not obscured by the careful and intentional bloating of his resume and experience.

It is obvious to those who have real training and expertise, and who know others with the same, that Mr. Yeager has neither. He is self-taught, self-made, and self-congratulatory. I'm sure he means well, but his self-promotion only muddies the already dark waters of the Ramsey case.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  19. koldkase

Well, that explains a lot.

Thank your old person for me. :grandma:

20. koldkase

Now this is what I'm talking about! :clap: :takeabow: :clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice