Rest In Peace, JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 25, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thinking REALY hard if I want to experience this again...

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Experience what, Rat?

Yet another anniversary marking yet another year of justice denied?

Another year of a child killer never answering for the brutal attack on a helpless six year old?

Of yet one more child molester free to go after yet another child?

Of 365 more days of Boulder making a mockery of the justice system?

Of yet one more year of the Ramseys "living just fine" while JonBenet lies rotting in a grave, long forgotten and forsaken by them?

Of course, there's no end to what we are tired of in this case, so I'm sure you have something to add, Rat.

Yes, rest in peace, JonBenet, wherever your spirit lives. There is little hope left that there will be justice on this earth for you.

3. Karen

Karen Member

Merry Christmas JonnieB!:rose:

I'm still here and I plan to stick this one out until the end. :justice:
    Tricia thank you for keeping the forum open. If you need any monetary assistance please feel free to contact me.

Happy Holidays everyone!!:hug:

4. Elle

Elle Member

RiverRat, the shivers are running through me as I look at your photograph again of JonBenét's gravesite, and especially the one which reversed. I have never seen anything like this in my life - a reversed gravestone. It was creepy. A first, for me! Anyone else? You have gone further than many of us relating to this case RR. My hat is off to you for all you have achieved! :rose:

5. RiverRat

All of That Plus...

Ensuring that Her tiny little grave is NOT going unrecognized...

6. RiverRat

Oh Elle...I have no achievements in THIS case, but my Attempts have been many now as the Thought of 14 years Passing BLOWS My MIND.

Please know this, even with the picture turning out the way it did and the windmill slowly spinning to full throttle on a day without wind, it was quite a Peaceful Experience for Me. I just hate to think that once again, JonBenet's Resting Place will look as desolute as it did when I arrived two years ago.

Thank You,
    RR

7. Elle

Elle Member

I understand where you're coming from RR. This had to be a traumatic time actually being right beside JonBenét's grave. It's not everyone who can handle this. We all have our own personal stories. The fact you actually visited this site tells me a lot.

I came across this CNN list while searching for the Steve Thomas video. There are many Ramsey videos here.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_filter=1&suggested_categories=25%2C22%2C24%2C10&search_query=Patsy+and+John+Ramsey&page=3

This video with Greta does give us all the chance to hear Steve Thomas speaking about the JohnBenét case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DBZYkPuo

8. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Rest in peace JonBenet. Do Not think you are far away from my mind. I think of you often, especially around this time of year. I am sorry about what happened to you and will never give up on justice. You are safe now, as you have been since you left this life. But know there are many on your side that want the ones responsible to at least acknowledge they were.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Depending on what you believed happened either today or tomorrow was the day JonBenet died.

Can you believe it? 1996. 14 years. JonBenet would be 20 years old.

It makes me so sad to think what she could have done with her life had her mother not turned her into a 6 year old showgirl.

I was certain by now we would have closed down shop and moved on to other cases.

In your wildest dreams did you ever think we would still be here?

There is good news my friends. The new Boulder D.A. is not as underhanded and laughable as Mary Lacy was. Stan Garnett has cleared NO ONE.

What is disheartening is to see the tabloids, the only media that USE TO tell the truth about the case, follow the sheep and name "suspects" in the case that were not in the house that night.

There was no intruder. No way, no how.

Patsy and I believe John Ramsey know what happened.

If John was any type of decent human he would tell the truth but as we have seen the truth and John and Patsy are worse than trying to mix oil and water. Just doesn't work.

Our main hope is Burke. Although I have to admit I don't hold out much hope for Burke to do the right thing. Look at his teachers.

Burke has learned from his parents that you can have it all and lie. You can have a nice home, pay your bills, not worry about money, have a life and live a lie no problem. Why should we expect Burke to rock the boat?

Thank you all so much for sticking by JonBenet Ramsey. Forums for Justice will be here with you as long as you continue to keep this case alive.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Forums for Justice.org and Websleuiths.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tricia ~ Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!

I would never be able to thank you enough for FFJ. :bowdown: Keep up the good work.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tricia for allowing us all these years to post here on forumsforjustice to still discuss the JonBenét case. Maybe 2011 might be the year this case may be solved.

It is good to hear the new Boulder D.A. Stan Garnett hasn't cleared anyone yet. We will keep hoping something new will turn up.

Hope you are having a lovely Christmas. All the best when 2011 rings in. :rose:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Happy Holidays, FFJ peeps.

What you say is true, Tricia. And thanks for sticking by us and providing us with FFJ all these years to keep the watch for justice, even while we know it's likely never to come.

I have been thinking about the last day on earth of JonBenet Ramsey, 14 years ago tonight. How close are the hands of the clock to that fatal attack?

I will never, ever be able to understand what was done to her. I believe I know why and I believe I know who. But I will never understand how so many people, who should have been there for her, who should have fought for her, abandoned her and sold her out for all the twisted reasons we know they did.

It's just wrong.

And it always will be.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Happy Holidays to all.

Thank you Tricia for all you've done for us.

I'm with you Elle, maybe 2011 will be the year the truth comes out.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Thinking of JonBenet today. I can't believe it's been 14 years. Hopefully, 2011 will be the year the truth comes out, finally.

Thank you Tricia and the mods for everything they do!

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I hope your holidays are great Tricia. Thank you for this site. JonBenet is on my mind.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Happy Holidays to you all. Let's hope 2011 is the year we end this. Let's hope JB gets her "victory".

17. RiverRat

I did not make it there to bring fresh flowers due to the Snow that blew into town with me, but my thoughts were very much on JonBenet and the 14 Years that have passed...and of course, with the Selective Gathering here at FFJ that seem to be the People that have kept this case alive for more than twice as long that JonBenet was allowed.

Love!
    RR 2011

18. Elle

Elle Member

Do you do this on a regular basis RR? How far away are you from Boulder, RR?
    Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this(?).

19. RiverRat

That is not a problem, Elle! I think everyone knows that I am a Florida for Life Lady! I'm pretty far away from Boulder, but always willing to hop on a plane if need BEE...but Jonbenet is buried in Marietta, Georgia and I do travel to a location close to there, but with my Back misbehaving there for a while, I was not able to travel again until this past Christmas and I couldn't let it go when the thought of JonBenet's Grave looking sooo Ignored when I did arrive there at Christmas time 2 years ago, had the Snow Storm not INTRUDED, FFJ would have acknowledged her existance once more. Now, I have no clue if anyone in this huge world cared enough to, at the very least, place an order over the phone for fresh flowers - if it were to be from her own FAMILY, that would be even nicer.

IMO~
    RR

20. Karen

Karen Member

It would be interesting to know if anyone put flowers on Patsys and JB's grave this year. I guess we have no way of knowing. Maybe they could be there but we just can't see it to know? I seem to remember Beths mother always takes care of her grave. Maybe she put a venus flytrap on Patsy's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice