Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

No. That's not the Guttah way. Uppity attitudes won't wash here. (and neither will Depends)

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Fine. We'll all be too drunk to notice by Wednesday, anyhow.

3. koldkase

Wake up, Driver! Where'd you hide the laughing gas?! :laughup::cafe::genie::rolling::laffbig:

Okay, so today's...not the day. I'm still going to think positive: that gives us one more day to prepare for something important, from Tricia's news.

THE DAILY BEAST?!

WOOHOOO!!! :martini:

4. koldkase

Yep, that's one media source that has far more readers than a Colorado media org.

So this time around, Team Ramsey will have an even wilder Beast to try to silence. We've already seen from the online comments on JOB Ramsey's book people aren't buying it...literally and figuratively. Again.

Oh, this is good, Tricia! :cheering:

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I'm awake!! Fo' sho'! In fact, I am heading over to THE DAILY BEAST to navigate the site right now. There is A LOT of material over there, and I want to be able to find the NEWS when it is posted! Driver has to practice so she can be ready, regardless of what "condition" she finds herself in tomorrow.

GUTTAH FOREVAH!!!

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I was excited to hear about this although I'd never heard of The Daily Beast. However, I checked it out via its reporting of the Madeleine McCann case because I know the case so well now. Good job. Far superior to the Huffington Post for example.

So now I'm VERY EXCITED!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to wait till next week to find out what it's all about. I'm heading off on some writers business and won't be back till next week. These affairs are usually too boozy...I mean busy to get time to connect to the Internet LOL

*sulk*

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yep. The Daily Beast is actually owned by Newsweek, so it has some major connections in the media world.

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

so will you start a NEW thread - or will we find it right HERE on THIS one?? :imonline: :cheerful:

Cool! The Daily Beast, eh? Okay!! :yay:

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I'll start a new thread as soon as it is out. :)

BUT if you all check www.thedailybeast.com and see it before I do please do not hesitate to put it up on a new thread.

I don't have the need to be first when it comes to posting. :D

10. Kelly

Kelly Member

5:22am cst on the 18th and it's not there yet!

11. Kelly

Kelly Member

Lord, please let us find it 13 minutes before anybody else.

12. Nickii

Nickii Member

I am sitting here with European Time, means I am very confused now about the American Time! Which time is the correct one for the Daily Beast? New York Time? Denver Time? San Francisco Time? I cannot even find a time zone on their webpage. :(

... and I am sitting on needles....

13. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Great one! :yay:

Still not there, although other news articles are new today. Hoping they update during the day.

14. Jayelles

If they are based on the West coast then it could be 4-5pm GMT before the site gets updated. That's another 3/4 hours to go.

When I followed David Westerfield's trial, that was the approximate time things started.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there stranger! Will this help you? :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

16. Nickii

Nickii Member

Thank you, elle! But again no news in the Beast. I torture their "search function" since hours. But nothing.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:hourglass

And that 13 minutes comment Kelly made earlier made my morning! :rotfl:

18. Jayelles

It's gone down in history that one - "the thirteen minute rule" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice