Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 27, 2013.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I know there was no semen found on her body. I only mentioned semen as an example of how that particular body fluid can indicate that the donor has at least reached puberty. Most DNA cannot disclose the age of the donor.
    None of the males at the party, regardless of age, can be required to provide DNA samples or even talk to police. They can be ASKED, but they do not have to respond. People cannot be forced to provide DNA. Even if they are arrested- and even then, it requires a warrant to invade their privacy to that extent. No one can or will ever, force or require any party guest, or any other male who may have had contact with JB that day, to provide DNA samples.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

If there were ever a more culpable group of UNETHICAL, debauched LE, I hope I never have to know about them.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just a friendly bump of this magnificent thread for any new readers ~ Forums For Justice has been reporting these facts for decades so please enjoy the fruits of our labor!

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2013/10/us/jonbenet-ramsey-documents/?hpt=hp_t1

Quote from Count VII:
    Does this mean the GJ believed that nine year-old BR committed a First Degree Murder? That what happened was even more than a fierce sibling fight that escalated to the point where BR might have struck JB's head in a rage with an object?

Also, the term child abuse makes me think more of a parent's actions than those of a sibling. (?)

5. BOESP

BOESP Member

I'm confused over how one can*know* that someone committed murder yet they are *suspected* of murder. Did they know or just suspect?

The lady lawyer on the CBS special said the true bill could be interpreted to mean John or Patsy committed the murder and the other assisted but, in her opinion, it was instead referring to Burke.

The indictment is totally ambiguous and like you said, Rashomon, child abuse sounds like something an adult would be charged with. The highest form of child abuse, to me, would result in a homicide of some degree.

It's also nice to see you posting again after these many years.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  6. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thank you for your kind words, BOESP.
    The JonBenet case will always be a part of my life, and I'm deeply moved that after all those years, so much of the truth has come out.

Or could "murder" refer to the final strangulation of JonBenet committed by either John or Patsy because they wanted to cover up that Burke had inflicted the horrific head injury?

And if either John or Patsy also inflicted the acute sexual injury on JonBenet as part of the cover-up, then the term "child abuse" might refer to this act, because JonBenet was not yet dead when this happened ...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  7. BOESP

BOESP Member

It was a cleverly worded true bill, that's for sure. Hopefully, the rest of the entire true bill will soon be released.

I'm not convinced Burke initiated the injuries but I'm open to that possibility.

Based only on what is publicly available, I still believe Patsy positively wrote the note and likely she accidentally injured JonBenet due to careless disregard.

The more I see and study this case the more I wonder about John Ramsey's participation. I base this more on statistical possibilities than on available public evidence.

Even if it turns out that Burke did it, I will never understand parents who didn't seek immediate medical help for JonBenet.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Count VII states that the person assisted could be prosecuted; therefore, it was not Burke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice