Pineapple and cream

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Dec 25, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, think about how much they ignored and downplayed OTHER possibly CRITICAL EVIDENCE which might have led STRAIGHT to the intruder, unless Patsy was lying about the "lost cell phone". (She was--read the transcript where she tells that convoluted story, obviously making it up as she went. :yes:) You have your child murdered by an intruder, but you stall LE from getting your complete home and cell phone records (thanks to prime suspect-loving DAs Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy). You finally "turn over" records a year later limited to ONE MONTH, with one cell phone having NO CALLS FOR THAT MONTH--even though there are police reports and John Ramsey under oath in a deposition saying LE used the Ramseys' cell phones that morning? Then A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE MURDER you consent to a rare interview with "prime suspect-loving" DA Hunter's hand picked detectives and tell them YOU LOST THAT CELL PHONE BEFORE THE MURDER? AND NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR WORLD-CLASS LAWYERS AND PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS EVER THOUGHT THE INTRUDER/CHILD KILLER MIGHT HAVE FOUND IT?

Yeah, right.

Either I'm the fricking EINSTEIN of crime investigation, or the Ramseys and their DREAM TEAM were looking for an INTRUDER like Wood and the Ramseys were looking to GO TO TRIAL IN THEIR SUIT AGAINST THOMAS: IT WAS ALL FOR SHOW, SPIN, EVASION OF THE TRUTH, OBSTRUCTION OF THE INVESTIGATION, AND THEY KNEW FINDING AN INTRUDER WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

So to answer your question, while I'm on a rant this morning, madeleine: The Ramseys did NOT want ANYONE, EVER talking about, questioning, investigating, or even aware of the PRIOR MOLESTATION. THAT'S why they used the paintbrush.

2. koldkase

So...I got sidetracked from the thread topic...sorry: :blush:

Back to it, here is an interesting little swampbyte, compliments of the QUEEN herself.... :snake:

In the pineapple discussion about the digestive timeline, some have brought up Burke's and Patsy's fingerprints on the bowl, etc. A Ramsey "shill" has stated at the JB topix form that Burke said in his "grand jury testimony transcript" that Burke put the bowl of pineapple on the table. When it was pointed out that that transcript is not actually AVAILABLE to the public, so how did the "shill" know that, and sources please, he squirmed and hemmed and hawed, and finally the subject was changed because he could not back it up.

So on the current pineapple thread, when jams showed up with her DENIALS and DISINFORMATION, as per usual, I did ask her about that little claim of the Ramsey's "shill." Others were asking if Burke had in fact been questioned about this by LE. Jams finally posted this:

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TQ01C2AUAVTNAV02M/p22

...to which I responded with this:

3. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Whenever the R's deny/ignore/fight something it turns out there is something about that issue.

Prior abuse,the pineapple,the fibers.....already tells us some very important things about what happened.

"It's not my bowl" ?? GMAB,this is a good one.Wasn't John around her to make up a better "innocent" explanation?

4. Learnin

Learnin Member

I think we have to keep in mind that, if the pineapple was sitting in a bowl of cream or milk, it doesn't mean JBR ingested much of the cream. I believe JBR reached into the bowl and picked up a piece, maybe two, of pineapple and popped them into her mouth. In this scenario, there would be very little cream or milk in her G.I. tract. There could be so little, that it would probably not be identified. Keep in mind that pineapple consists of mostly water so the little bit of milk or cream would even be mixed with this.

This is why, when I performed my experiment, I used as little barium as necessary to visualize the pineapple but not enough to falsify the transit time.

5. heymom

heymom Member

I also think Patsy's need for theater dictated that JonBenet must have died on Christmas Day, not Boxing Day (they would not have known what that was, but that's 12/26 in the UK). Patsy would enjoy in a twisted way, the further sympathy she could get for losing her daughter on that most special day.

They both certainly knew when JonBenet was killed.

6. heymom

heymom Member

I just want to say how awesome it is that you were able to carry out this experiment. I read KK's posts from this thread and am amazed and excited to have you over here on FFJ. I want to leave a bowl of pineapple out in the open to see what might happen to it, but of course my problem is that I live in the deep South where there is a LOT more humidity and mold than there is up in Boulder! My pineapple will be GREEN and fuzzy in no time! :) I may wait until December when the climate is closer to that of Colorado...I'll put out the cream/pineapple combo and plain pineapple and we'll see what happens in 24 hours or so. Thank you so much for your interest in this case.

7. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thank you for your kind words. I don't know why I didn't do it about six months earlier. I always felt that "two hours" was a safe estimation on LE's part and was used to prove that JBR ate the pineapple after arriving home. So, finally, I thought I would confirm what my experience was telling me.

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

Bump. I have some more information to share about this transit time in regards to the pineapple.

I know of a young lady who, unfortunately, had to have her entire colon (large intestine) surgically removed. Her small intestine was hooked directly to the rectum so she would not have to live with a colostomy the rest of her life.

Now. Do you know how long it takes for food to travel from her stomach through the rectum? FIFTY ONE MINUTES. That's right. When this young lady eats a meal, she begins to empty it within one hour.

Now. How long do you suppose it would take a few chunks of pineapple to enter the first part of the small bowel if this young ladies meal is through the entire small intestine within one hour?

We're not speaking 2 hours here. Pineapple, as my experience and experiment proved (and this unfortunate girl confirms) would be in a young lady's proximal small intestine any where from 15 minutes to one hour max. Bet anything that first assault happened within 30 minutes of JBR eating pineapple.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Oh my goodness, Learnin. This could have been the cause of Patsy's rage if JonBenét had been in bed and was too tired to go to the bathroom. This would have set Patsy's temper on fire!

10. Learnin

Learnin Member

Something surely happened soon after the snack, Elle.

11. heymom

heymom Member

I never did get around to doing that experiment...Here it is, getting toward December again...Maybe I'll try it this year when the weather finally gets cool/cold. I still think that bowl had cream in it, though.

12. Elle

Elle Member

I feel this is what started it all, Learnin! (?), It's about the only thing which makes sense in this case with all the concoction of the ransom note etc. etc.
    You do have patience with your experiments!

13. cynic

cynic Member

Thanks Learnin, the two hours estimate does seem VERY conservative.

14. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks so much Learnin for this crucial info.
    According to J. Kolar's book (p. 64), neurological changes to the brain cells indicated a time of survival after the head injury which could have ranged from between 45 minutes and 2 hours.
    Would the digestion process have continued at its usual pace after the head injury?

15. koldkase

Very interesting, Learnin.

And so sorry for the young woman going through this pain and adjustment.

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

I have always thought that peristalsis would probably have ended with that massive head trauma. I, always, assumed the pineapple remained where it was when the head blow was struck.

Now, I emphasize. This is just an educated speculation on my part. I've never observed any digestive process with such a scenario. My experience tells me that peristalsis (bowel contraction) is a finicky (sp?) thing. If you eat something you don't like, it can slow or stop for a time. If you're not feeling well, it could slow or stop. Certain medications could slow or stop it for a time.
    So, I'm assuming that brain trauma could (would) do the same.

17. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks, koldkase. She is doing, remarkably, well at this time. I work with this young lady's mom and this was a last resort but it was touch and go for about a month.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I'm always learnin' something important from Learnin![​IMG] Thank you, Learnin! In fact I learn a lot here about everything!

Sincerely hope this young woman does continue to recover Learnin.

19. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks, Elle. It's a great thing if all of us keep learnin.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

A coma doesn't stop digestion, though it mighy slow it. THis is only the case is JB was IN a coma and we do not know that for a fact. The sutopsy findings in her digestive tract suggest to me that she had simpy not digested food to the point that it was excreted at death, with the relaxing of the anal sphincter. The pineapple had not progressed past the small intesting, so it only moved from the FIRST stop- the stomach. What was eaten earlier had been reduced to the "green fecal material" in her LOWER itestine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice