Lou Smit strikes again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, don't get me started on THAT fraud, Baggett, and his pathetic so-called "Handwriting University." It's even embarrassing to type the name.

Back when John Mark Karr surfaced, thanks to Team Ramsey's Lacy, Tracey and Smit, the networks were scrambling to get handwriting experts on the air. They called around to various document examiners, handwriting analysts and graphologists, but there was a catch. They only wanted ones who would say Karr was a match to the ransom note. If you wouldn't agree to that publicly, they took you off their list and kept going until they found one who would ... and that person was Baggett!

It's just another example of how the media slants things to follow a prescribed path. They WANTED John Mark Karr to be JonBenet's killer so the Ramseys case could be solved and their beloved Ramseys could finally be freed from under the "umbrella of suspicion." It's very telling that, at first, they wouldn't even listen to those who said JMK's handwriting was not a match.

Anyway, a person at one network Googled "handwriting" and found "Handwriting University," so they gave Baggett a call. He was more than glad to say Karr's handwriting was a match because (1) Baggett wanted the publicity for his business and (2) he couldn't analyze his way out of a paper bag.

Baggett was idiot enough to say that he was 100% sure Karr handwriting was a match to the ransom note, and that he would stake his professional reputation on it! Well, the joke was on him, but did the media follow up on Baggett's "100%" assertion John Mark Karr was found to be a lying, attention-seeking JonBenet-wanabee who had never been in Colorado?!! Oh no, they did not! So, Baggett was given a pass on his JMK statement, which turned out to be worthless!

Arrgggh! I told you not to get me started! :mad:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  2. Cherokee

Yes, I noticed that "subtlety" as well, Bob. ANYONE BUT THE PARENTS is Team Ramsey's siren song and mating call. They'd rather believe it was someone who wasn't even IN Colorado when JonBenet was killed than one of the three people in the house with her!

Mr. Whitson needs to explain why a sex-crazed intruder would take the time to stop and not only write but PRACTICE a three-page ransom note that had nothing to do with their alleged sex-crazed crime!

As for the fraud part, I've been told the IDIs are up in arms over our exposure of Robert Whiston's lack of credentials. Apparently, they're screaming that "Capella University" is accredited and "real."

No one ever said "Capella University" wasn't accredited. What was said was they weren't real - as in a respected historic university - but instead were known (and being investigated) as an online, for-profit diploma mill. If you stack a PhD from Harvard, or Auburn, or even Colorado University in Boulder against "Capella University" - the "Capella U" degree has little worth.

Online, for-profit universities are in business to keep the paying customers coming, so their "professors" are under a lot of pressure to approve course work and confer degrees to keep those universities going. For those who would defend them, read some of the links I posted or Google "online for profit universities," and you'll see what I mean.

"Capella University" is not even in the same class as a community college. They are owned by hedge fund companies on Wall Street and their primary function is not to educate but to make as much money as fast as possible. That is why their degrees are practically worthless. Try getting hired with one, and you'll see what I mean.

It is very rich of Mr. Whitson to put PhD after his name to give the impression he is a learned man, but note, he does not say in his book synopsis or biography where he got his degree or when. I wager even Mr. Whitson knows "Capella University's" reputation, and he didn't want that to detract from his self-honor that is supposed to help sell books.

3. fr brown

fr brown Member

If JonBenet were killed by a sadistic psychopath, wouldn't her vaginal injuries be worse? The vaginal penetration that night could be seen as tentative. (I don't remember her having injuries to her cervix, for instance.) And most of the changes in her vagina were of long standing so Whitson would have to explain that. I don't know if Smit ever tried to explain it.

Would a sadistic psychopath put her underpants and leggings back on and wrap her up in her blanket?

How can you tell the difference between a crime committed by someone in a sexual frenzy and someone trying to give that impression?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, you're just trying to be difficult here! :pout:

Of course the answer to all your questions is "NOT THE PARENTS"! :nono:

5. koldkase

PREZACTLY!

Where did you get that photograph of Team Ramsey?! :yay:

6. koldkase

:floor:

Are you sure about that? It takes intelligence to have the wit of a clown, and I am fairly sure Team Ramsey is severely lacking in that.

7. koldkase

Um...please tell me you aren't trying to inform the IDIs. About higher education? You might as well be trying to explain molecular science to them. They only understand the sound bites broken into very simple disinformation and fed to them by Team Ramsey. "DNA not Ramsey = intruder!" "Good Christian Ramseys = intruder!" "Exoneration letter from Mary 'Karr' Lacy = intruder!"

But we really all should learn from Team Ramsey. Self-sponsored polygraphs and a self-honored Ph.D. are the smart way to go. Much easier to pay to have your lies certified and your faux Ph.D. accredited by professional Institutes of Scamming, because really, just buy your reality. Duh! It's all about the money, anyway.

If we've learned nothing else in this case, we've learned IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

JUSTICE FOR SALE IN BOULDER

8. Elle

Elle Member

No fr brown! I don't think a sadistic psychopath would have redressed her at all. It is good you had the courage to post this, because it seems to cause distress here, and yet the information related to this scene is very important. I personally think the fact JonBenét was redressed gave the Ramseys away. They couldn't bear to leave their little girl undressed.

9. cynic

cynic Member

In an effort to carve out their own niche in the crowded clown world they formed a troupe of witless clowns.

10. cynic

cynic Member

I posted this not too long ago, but, although Lou Smit never graduated with a “PhD†from a “university†(LOL) he was, nevertheless, a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks :D

Detective Smit joined the Colorado Springs Police Department in 1966. At the time, he fell a half-inch short of meeting the 5-foot-9 height requirement. He persuaded his cousin, who was on the force, to hammer him on the head with his nightstick, The New York Times Magazine reported in 2007. The resulting welt allowed him to meet the requirement when he was re-measured.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/us/14smit.html

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That should be on a T-shirt...really...I mean it...where is that slacker costume designer Jayelles when you need her?

12. cynic

cynic Member

There is actually a video or a group of RDI’s attempting to communicate information and help an IDI by the name of Jim at the DMV. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJqsv3foFU

13. Cherokee

Excellent post, Fr Brown.

What Smit never understood or, apparently believed, was the assertion by the FBI, and everyone else in LE, that the Ramsey crime scene was STAGED! Experienced investigators can tell when there is a crime of passion and when there is staging. They can tell when it is a planned crime and when there is staging. THEY CAN TELL WHEN A CRIME SCENE IS STAGED -PERIOD!

The Ramsey crime scene was staged, along with a fake staged ransom note. Therefore, NOTHING in the staged crime scene can be taken at face value. Someone tried to make it look like a sadistic psychopath killed JonBenet, and a foreign faction killed JonBenet, and a gentle, re-dressing intruder killed JonBenet.

The person or persons who staged the crime scene threw everything at the wall hoping SOMETHING would stick to explain JonBenet's dead body in their basement! The staging was to buy time and sympathy.

Unfortunately, DeLOUsional Smit bought the staging - hook, line and sinker. He turned his back on all the other LE experts because he wanted to believe a myth - that the Ramseys were innocent. Obviously, Mr. Whitson is a fellow believer in this The-Ramseys-Are-Innocent religion, and now he has written a book to spread the gospel according to Apostle Lou. Accordingly, the truth has been sacrificed.

14. koldkase

O.M.G. That's exactly how I picture some of them. :moron:

Except not so sweet.

15. koldkase

Last I heard she was running cons...I mean, funerals, weddings, and parties with that other deserter, Zotto, out of the back of their gypsy wagon. I heard they've buried Sven 15 times already--I donated my last pocket lint to him.

16. koldkase

That's an oxymoron, isn't it? Oops. It fits! :moron:

I'd think that was a story made up for fun...except in this case, I believe it. It explains so much. :moron:

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HE DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE EVIDENCE. Let's remember this.

Be patient my wonderful friends. Not much longer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
  18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Just because someone has a degree, it doesn't make them a genius. And just because a person has a degree in one area, it doesn't make them an expert in any other area.

There is an actual video floating around online made by two Russian sadistic psychopaths--it shows them beating and torturing a homeless man. It is horrific and the torture goes on for hours. The two creeps were obviously getting off on hurting this guy and wanted the pleasure to keep going.

IN JBR's case, whether she actually died from the head blow or from strangulation, the fact of the matter is that both came so closely together that investigators weren't sure which came first. This shows that the murder was a rage killing. The temper and violence flared up quickly and went back down just as quickly. This is not how sadists do things. They enjoy inflicting pain and want it to last as long as possible.

The genius who wrote this book needs to explain why this child was not taken from the home, where the "pleasure" could go on indefinitely. Then he has to explain why the "torture" probably lasted less than a minute, but the staging of the crime scene probably took hours. Then he has to explain the ransom note that doesn't square at all with a sadistic killer.

This is one big yawn.

19. Nickii

Nickii Member

So, I bought that book and I know that it was a mistake even when I hit the “buyâ€-button on amazon. I did not expect much, but what I got was much worse.

This book is not even a book. It looks like a big bound brochure with so big letters in it, that I can just speculate, that Mr. Whitsons target group is either the blind or the partially blind!

90 % of the book is about psychopaths and/or serial killers. He is quoting some of them about their depraved sexual behavior which does not fit at all, in my opinion, into the JBR-case! The quotes are standing out with no connection of what happened in the Ramsey house in the night of the murder. What has a Ted Bundy to do with it? Or a John Wayne Gacy? None of them entered a victims house on Christmas night, killed a child in the basement while the parents + brother were sound asleep upstairs - left a war-and-peace-ransom note - redressed the body of the child after – wrapped her additionally papoosed styled in a blanket and left her in a hidden room only insiders would find in the basement. It is ridiculous!

Regarding the evidence he is stating that:

• Fibres from the duvet, which was found in the Samsonite under the basement window were found on the clothes which JB wore in the night of the murder
    • Only the red fibres from Patsys black-and-red-jacket were found on the duct tape.
    • Brown fibres were found on the victims clothes --> no match in the Ramsey house

The pineapple is NOT mentioned in the book. Interesting, isn’t it?

He is presenting one “suspectâ€. A man who commited a lot of rapes in the 90s in Boulder, but mysteriously his DNA does not match the DNA they found on JB! Mr. Whitson has an explanation for that, but stated, that he cannot write about it because it would have influence on the case……(lame excuse!!)

The book is not worth its money.

20. Cherokee

Thanks so much for posting that information, Nickii. For those who don't want to waste their money, it's very helpful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice